• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 21, 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Meet Up

Excellent Jamaica ideas! Thanks a million! We're trying to accommodate the interests of a nearly 10-year-old boy and a 3-year-old boy. That's going to be a challenge. :confused3

Personally I would consider leaving the 3 year old on onboard in Jamaica and focus on the 10 year old there. I know I had a hard time getting DD out of the kids club when she was 4. She never even wanted to go ashore! But of course I know that folks have different opinions about leaving their kids on onboard without them. And it is definitely a very personal decision.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yes, that is her big thing it will be her first and last time. That's great to hear he liked it I will have to let her know.

My DD is so excited to be going to Vibe. She was not impressed with the Tween club on the Dream, although it looks like they've amped up that area on the Fantasy.

Yes, that is her big thing it will be her first and last time. That's great to hear he liked it I will have to let her know.

My DD is so excited to be going to Vibe. She was not impressed with the Tween club on the Dream, although it looks like they've amped up that area on the Fantasy.

Sounds like Vibe is going to be busy - that is great! I think it all depends on the kids too - some like to get involved and some do not. They have a lot of activities to appeal to different groups of kids too!

Sounds like Vibe is going to be busy - that is great! I think it all depends on the kids too - some like to get involved and some do not. They have a lot of activities to appeal to different groups of kids too!

I agree! should be fun I know my DD wants to check out the teen spa and do the teen excursion on Castaway Cay she did before and enjoyed it.

Hello from a fellow Wisconsinite! :) We'll be on board with another family from WI. I think we're taking over the ship... probably fleeing the cold and snow. :thumbsup2

Yes, can't wait to get away from this cold and snow! Here they're talking about a HIGH TEMP of 2 below zero on Tuesday....

This cruise can't come fast enough for the three of us!

That sounds great! We're hoping our son (17) will run into a lot of kids his age with similar interests as well.

Have any of your kids been in the 18-21 year old group? If so, did they enjoy it? I will have just graduated HS at the time. Your kids will see me in either my school cap or my Disney grad ears at all times.

Have any of your kids been in the 18-21 year old group? If so, did they enjoy it? I will have just graduated HS at the time. Your kids will see me in either my school cap or my Disney grad ears at all times.

I noticed you're from Southern California. I grew up in Irvine, and worked at Disneyland for awhile!
Wendy

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am sad to say that we will not be cruising with all of you.:sad: For a variety of reasons, we won't be able to go. I will follow along and hope many of you write trip reports. I hope all of you have smooth sailing and a magical time!

I am sad to say that we will not be cruising with all of you.:sad: For a variety of reasons, we won't be able to go. I will follow along and hope many of you write trip reports. I hope all of you have smooth sailing and a magical time!

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us! Hopefully you can start planning another cruise soon :flower1:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

This will be our 1st cruisd and we are very excited, it will be just the 3 of us on this adventure: Tim, Kelly and TJ (who will be 15 when we sail). Any advice for 1st timers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter