June 21, 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Meet Up

We will be doing a confirmation of all group participants at 75 days to the cruise (April 7, 2014) to make sure you are still on this cruise and want to participate in the FE so please do not disappear. Anyone who does confirm will be deleted from the FE.

I have just found out about fish extenders and about this board. We are going on this cruise and it's our second cruise. Are we too late to join in on the fun?

This will be our 1st cruisd and we are very excited, it will be just the 3 of us on this adventure: Tim, Kelly and TJ (who will be 15 when we sail). Any advice for 1st timers?

If you get on board before 2, go to the nearest restaurant and enjoy your first meal.

Oh...have a video camera going as they introduce onto the ship. It's a fabulous memory that you will want to keep!

Hi!! My family and I will be on there here are the following:

Mom- Laurie (teriyaki on the dis)
Dad- Lindsay
Sister- Chelsea (19)
Me- Kaitlin (19 and HS graduate at the time of cruising)

We're traveling with 2 of my mom's cousins and their mates to celebrate my high school graduation (I graduate June 13th)

For those not on the FB page, FYI, we are having a meet and greet on embarkation day (June 21) at 2:45pm-3:30pm at the D'Lounge (Deck 4 Mid-ships). Come on out and meet your fellow cruisers.

For those who may be wondering, the dining rotations for our cruise are: 1) RAERAAE 2) AERAEER 3) ERAERRA R= Royal Court, A= Animator's Palette, E = Enchanted Garden Formal night is Sunday (sea day), Pirate Night is Wednesday (Jamaica), semi formal night is Thursday (sea day).

How do we know what rotation we have 1, 2, or 3?

How do we know what rotation we have 1, 2, or 3?

You will not know until you receive your KTTW card when you check in at the port. If there is a rotation that you like you can call DCL and request one. It is a request that may or not be granted but I have not heard of this type of request not granted. You can also request to seated with just your family.

FE Group (I also have posted this message over on the FB page),

This message is confirm that everyone is still on this cruise and interested in the FE. I sent out an email yesterday to the email address you provided. Can you please reply to this email or PM me to confirm that you are still in. If I do not hear from you by next Saturday we will have to consider you are no longer interested in the FE. I am currently have not heard from the following, mnoa, teriyaki, cinderellafave1 and sweetreats.
Delivery of FE gifts is open and not scheduled. You can deliver gifts whenever you feel it is appropriate. Also can everyone please indicate on your gift who it is from. I have received the nicest gifts and could not thank the wonderful cruisers who sent it.
If you have any other questions regarding the FE, please let me know.

FE Group (I also have posted this message over on the FB page),

This message is confirm that everyone is still on this cruise and interested in the FE. I sent out an email yesterday to the email address you provided. Can you please reply to this email or PM me to confirm that you are still in. If I do not hear from you by next Saturday we will have to consider you are no longer interested in the FE. I am currently have not heard from the following, mnoa, teriyaki, cinderellafave1 and sweetreats.
Delivery of FE gifts is open and not scheduled. You can deliver gifts whenever you feel it is appropriate. Also can everyone please indicate on your gift who it is from. I have received the nicest gifts and could not thank the wonderful cruisers who sent it.
If you have any other questions regarding the FE, please let me know.

Hi,

my mom is teriyaki on the boards. I wanted to let you know she emailed you back. Thanks

I just noticed the Facebook group is not secret, which means that anyone can see which of us will be out of town from June 21-June 28. One of my colleagues was recently burglarized after posting about a trip on a social media site, so I don't want to take any chances. I will continue to check in on here though.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

:cheer2:So excited that military rates were offered for this cruise! We are booking today! DS wanted to do one more cruise before he turns 18 in August so he can enjoy the Vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter