June 21, 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Meet Up

That sounds great! We're hoping our son (17) will run into a lot of kids his age with similar interests as well.

Our DS will also be in the Vibe. He is finishing up his junior year and this will be his last visit to the Vibe. Wow! Our first cruise we thought he would never be old enough! He still keeps in touch with friends he met on the last cruise.

We had our college graduation this weekend where I teach, Marion Military Institute :dance3: Hosted our Church Youth graduates last night, my first all AUBURN group (War Eagle!), and now to finish the kiddos up with their school:teacher: Started laying out some things to pack for cruise last night like small set of binoculars. Last cruise, we wished we had them while sitting on veranda.

Our DS will also be in the Vibe. He is finishing up his junior year and this will be his last visit to the Vibe. Wow! Our first cruise we thought he would never be old enough! He still keeps in touch with friends he met on the last cruise.

My son will also be in Vibe for the last time. He also keeps in touch with friends from the last cruise (last June) also!

Hi everyone!!!
DH & I just booked this cruise!! Just found out about the Florida resident discount and couldn't pass it up!!:woohoo: It looks as if they have about 5 more cabins to fill,s o they're going the discount route to fill them up. Works for us!

This will be our 5th Disney cruise -2 on the Magic in '99 and 2000 and 3, 4 & 5 on the Fantasy (including her Maiden Voyage!).

We'll also be going on our first transatlantic cruise in Sept., on the WBTA leaving, I think, on 9/6. That will be our first Gold Level cruise. Only took us 15 years to get there!!!:rotfl:
We were on the Fantasy when we heard it had officially added Jamaica and hoped, at some point, we'd be able to go there. Well, here we are going and no one is more surprised than us!! Totally not planned.
We got the last available midship cabin,which is where we prefer to be. It's on Deck 10. We've never been higher than Deck 7,so we're excited about a new higher vantage point!
Still can't wrap our heads around this. Discussed it yesterday. Decided this morning. Not really like us -we're planners when it comes to trips.Still hasn't settled in yet. But hi to everyone anyway!!!!!!:flower3:

Hi everyone!!! DH & I just booked this cruise!! Just found out about the Florida resident discount and couldn't pass it up!!:woohoo: It looks as if they have about 5 more cabins to fill,s o they're going the discount route to fill them up. Works for us! This will be our 5th Disney cruise -2 on the Magic in '99 and 2000 and 3, 4 & 5 on the Fantasy (including her Maiden Voyage!). We'll also be going on our first transatlantic cruise in Sept., on the WBTA leaving, I think, on 9/6. That will be our first Gold Level cruise. Only took us 15 years to get there!!!:rotfl: We were on the Fantasy when we heard it had officially added Jamaica and hoped, at some point, we'd be able to go there. Well, here we are going and no one is more surprised than us!! Totally not planned. We got the last available midship cabin,which is where we prefer to be. It's on Deck 10. We've never been higher than Deck 7,so we're excited about a new higher vantage point! Still can't wrap our heads around this. Discussed it yesterday. Decided this morning. Not really like us -we're planners when it comes to trips.Still hasn't settled in yet. But hi to everyone anyway!!!!!!:flower3:

Welcome to the group! I'm so jealous that you get to take advantage of those Florida discounts - I would love to take a last minute cruise occasionally :) And you didn't have to go thru that loooooing 18 month wait some of us have had. Can't believe it's finally almost time to cruise! We're really excited about Jamaica too.

Thank-you for the welcome!
When we were on the Fantasy in March,last year,we were discussing Jamaica with the bartenders that work just off the atrium,because that's where they're from. I've forgotten their names,but they both are very sweet. I have a video of one dancing while balancing a bottle,then two bottles on his head at a bar on Castaway Cay. It was cold and windy and we were the only ones at the bar for the looooongest time! So he put on a show for us. We spent most of the trip listening to their stories about their country,which made us more determined to get there one day. Can't believe that day is next month!!!

But I've lost track of time. Is this the Inaugural cruise for Jamaica or has the Fantasy already gone there????? Just curious.

While on that cruise, last year,we signed up for our first transatlantic cruise,which will be this September. So we know how it feels to wait sooooo long for a cruise!! It's almost anti climatic when it finally does happen, feeling unbelieveable that the start date could finally arrive.:woohoo:

Thank-you for the welcome!
When we were on the Fantasy in March,last year,we were discussing Jamaica with the bartenders that work just off the atrium,because that's where they're from. I've forgotten their names,but they both are very sweet. I have a video of one dancing while balancing a bottle,then two bottles on his head at a bar on Castaway Cay. It was cold and windy and we were the only ones at the bar for the looooongest time! So he put on a show for us. We spent most of the trip listening to their stories about their country,which made us more determined to get there one day. Can't believe that day is next month!!!

But I've lost track of time. Is this the Inaugural cruise for Jamaica or has the Fantasy already gone there????? Just curious.

While on that cruise, last year,we signed up for our first transatlantic cruise,which will be this September. So we know how it feels to wait sooooo long for a cruise!! It's almost anti climatic when it finally does happen, feeling unbelieveable that the start date could finally arrive.:woohoo:

:welcome: to Mickey's Jamaican Fantasy. The first visit for the Fantasy to Falmouth Jamaica is this week's cruise. Hopefully someone post the navigators from this cruise.

We have been able to reschedule our cruise to the Fantasy June 27, 2015, let our countdown start again. Thanks for all your help and support during this time of crisis for our family. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and have a great time! - Tim

Kinda late to the party but my sister and I just booked this cruise last night! Looking forward to going through the thread and finding out as much info as possible. We still have to book excursions, etc so any recommendations from those who may have done this cruise in the past are welcome. Thanks!

Kinda late to the party but my sister and I just booked this cruise last night! Looking forward to going through the thread and finding out as much info as possible. We still have to book excursions, etc so any recommendations from those who may have done this cruise in the past are welcome. Thanks!

:welcome: to Mickey's Jamaican Fantasy. Most of the discussion are on the FB page so please feel free to join the conversation over on the FB page as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/494617903904145/

We are definitely looking forward to Jamaica!

I think we're in 6098 (we changed from 4e to 4d recently). Jim, Ann and Jamie (14).

See you soon!

Hi...I'm new to the Disboards. I've lurked in the past during past planning but now we are just 3 weeks out from our first Disney Cruise. I feel like I'm a bit behind and trying to get as much together in a short amount of time.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter