June 21, 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Meet Up

I know there are concerns about "publicizing" that we will be out of town, but since the FB group is private, I hope that folks will still join!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi this is my first Disney Cruise ever! I just learned about the FE and I really want to join is it to late? Please let me know there are only two of us! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'm so excited and this would just add more magic to the trip!:worship:

Hi I know that you said 75 days before the cruise and now its 9 it's probably way to late but I just discover FE and would lOVE to do it! Is it still possible to join?

Oh my gosh we book 9 months ago and I just found all this cool stuff. It's amazing I'm counting down the days to this wonderful experience this, will be my first cruise ever! Can't wait to spend the time with my DM

8 Days!pixiedust::hourglass

Hi this is my first Disney Cruise ever! I just learned about the FE and I really want to join is it to late? Please let me know there are only two of us! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'm so excited and this would just add more magic to the trip!:worship:

Welcome! So glad you found us :) But I'm sorry to say that yes, it is too late to join the main FE group. Most FE groups, including ours, have a cutoff so everyone has enough time to get their gifts together. There is a second 'late comers' FE group on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/494617903904145/); try posting there - some of them may be able to include you. But please understand that many are heading out early next week for the cruise and just don't have time to put together more FE gifts.

If you don't get to participate this time you are going to have an amazing cruise anyway and you will have something to look forward to for your next cruise! :goodvibes

(BTW, is that the TARDIS in your profile pic? DD and I love Dr Who!)

Thank you for letting me know we will definitely remember next time! And yes it is the TARDIS in my profile pic. Its actually a SUPERWHOLOCK mashup I really hope to see you on the trip!

Thank you for letting me know we will definitely remember next time! And yes it is the TARDIS in my profile pic. Its actually a SUPERWHOLOCK mashup I really hope to see you on the trip!

Superwholock - even better! If you run into my daughter you will definitely have much to talk about :goodvibes

When and where is the meetup for the 18-21 yr old group. I would love for my younger daughter to meet people in her age group.

I sent request on facebook disney page but have not received a reply?

Also wondering what Jamaica excursions people are doing....this was the hardest port to plan for:confused3

When and where is the meetup for the 18-21 yr old group. I would love for my younger daughter to meet people in her age group. I sent request on facebook disney page but have not received a reply? Also wondering what Jamaica excursions people are doing....this was the hardest port to plan for:confused3

The meetup will be the first night - check the Saturday Navigator for the time and place. I think it's at around 10 pm in one of the lounges but I'll be checking as well so my almost 19 yr old DD can attend.

In Jamaica we're doing a private excursion to Dunn's River Falls along with river tubing. You can check the Jamaica forum over on Cruise Critic for other ideas on what to do.

We haven't been able to find magnets anywhere so we were wondering of they sell them in the gift shop. Would like to know :bitelip: thanks.

What kind of magnets? The only ones I've seen on the ship are small Disney cruise souvenir magnets.

Well we were hoping for door magnets, that's a little disappointing but we'll manage:goodvibes. We were hoping to also not have to order them online but i guess thats the only way :confused3. If anyone has found another way to get the door magnets please let us know.:thumbsup2

So excited we just got tickets to Walt Disney world!!!!!!! is anyone else going?

SUPER EXCITED 10 hours UNTIL THE CRUISE
:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter