June 26 - July 3 on the Magic

We're suppoed to be on that shuttle too--all 12 of us. I'm assuming you are talking about the radisson. Last year the shuttle was a zoo!!!

It will be a fight to see who can get in line the quickest. Did you have any trouble booking the shuttle? I do have the cruise package, so they took my name a while back. Maybe I should call to make sure? Anyway, I'm sure we'll all get there. My husband is not too sure about the shuttle, so I hope I don't start our vacation with an "I told you so." We'll see.

Leslie, I sent you a PM with our information, but I forgot the shore excursions. OOPS! We're doing Golden Eagle (1:00) and Coral World (8:00). Maybe some jet skis and bike on CC. We just don't know yet.

Just weeks away. Yippee!

I emailed them several months back and had no trouble. Will have the email on hand in case it is a problem there.

Just hung up with them, and confirmed we are on the first shuttle. The nice girl said it holds 35 people!!!!:crowded:

It looks like the first shuttle will be filled with DISers. The 4 of us are going over with BethA and laurenK. The rest of you can find our 3 families up together in line, or on the side of the road because the Radisson was just kidding about the shuttle service.

We plan on using the pool at the Radisson as much as possible on Friday. Just look for us there!

It looks like our first DIS meet for this cruise will take place on the shuttle from the Radisson:wave:

That's so funny that we are all on that shuttle. I guess we found out on DIS that we need to book early. Now, what are our thoughts about a meet once we're on board? Before the lifeboat drill, after the lifeboat drill, the first day at sea, we have so many options.

Herrbeeb, how's your list coming?

Well a meet does sound like a good idea, but since I'm a teenager *news flash in case you didn't know lol* I will probably just be making my own arrangments to be meeting with a couple of teenagers I'm already talking to online, like HollyH's DS.

Were getting so close! I can't wait!! :bounce:

i just picked up our docs and i was shopping for a tropical night dress when dd #2 called with a homework crisis. i don't know if cell phones are a blessing or a curse.

i am working on my dis meet list and i would love to hear from any one else who is interested in a dis meet.

see you soon.

HollyH, dd#1, 16, would be happy to talk to Kyle if he is interested.

leslie

I really need a break. Looking forward to this cruise is the light at the end of the tunnel. 3 weeks til the twins graduate, 2 weeks til prom and before relatives invade my house. I still gotta find someone to clean it!!

:eek:

Everybody needs everything. Prom dresses and tuxes are the order of the day. Work schedules, club commitments, and trying to shop for the trip. I went to Sears to return a Land's end order (wrong size tropical shirt) and my car decided it too needed a rest. Had to get back to work on a tow. The planets must be in alignment so I am stuck here til I get a ride. :(

Best news is the hubby just called and said we have a package from Disney. Our documents are here!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just the lift I needed. :cloud9:

You'll be a member of the club after your first cruise. Automatically! I still don't have my documents, but I'm going to call DVC about them. We're moving 2 weeks before the cruise and I don't want them lost in limbo-land. Congrats to all that do!

Where has everyone gone? We're one month away! We still need to work on those meets. I think we should plan at least 2 for anyone who can't make it to the first one. Also, who's up for a group brunch at Palo's? I'm so ready for this cruise, we froze tonight at my daughters softball game. It's May, I shouldn't be wearing my winter coat, hat, and gloves. But, I am! Hope all is well with y'all.

We are still here!!! I can't wait to get on that ship.:boat: As I said before, we are up for sharing Palo brunch with everyone. Count us in for 4 people. I guess we should get a total and preferred day so someone can make the ressie. I can't believe you are still having cold weather. It has been unbelievably hot here. I was actually having second thoughts on WDW in July due to how hot it has been here. I quickly got a grip on myself.

We're here too DVCCruise! Anxiously waiting for our Docs which haven't arrived yet. :( We booked w/part DVC pts if that matters. Has anyone else who booked with pts received their docs yet?

Is the brunch at Palo also just limited to adults 18 & over?

barring strenuous objections here's the plan. the dis meet will take place after the lifeboat drill, around the start of the sail away party, in the deck 10 midships elevator lobby. ALL ARE WELCOME.

i am collecting information based on the questions i posted earlier in order to produce a dis meet list. even if you are reluctant to respond please join us.

shall we wear green (lime green?) ribbons for identification?

it appears that people may be interested in additional meets, although the raddison folks are way ahead of us.

see you in 31 day.

ps. Holly, i'm pretty sure the 18 age limit for palos is enforced. they want to preserve the adults only atmosphere.

We will try and make the meet after the lifeboat drill, but I am thinking it will be for a VERY brief time. I know my kids.... I will pick up some lime green ribbon at WalMart. There will be 4 to 7 of us, or maybe just me;)

Holly- They are pretty strict at Palo's about all of their rules.

Welll that clears it up. I wasn't certain if Palo relaxed the rules for brunch but I can appreciate an adult escape on a family ship! I know its been discussed before but I couldn't remember the response. Actually... it's presumptious of me to assume my kids would be anywhere around me or my DH during that time of day!

We will try for the meet at the sailaway party with our green ribbons. This being our first cruise, there will be too many temptations to explore so we won't be staying long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter