June 26 - July 3 on the Magic

omg! one more month!

it was so cold and rainy today, that I couldn't believe that a month from now i'll be in the sunny carribean! :hyper:

Does anyone have an idea of how many from the DIS board are on our cruise? I thought someone said the sailing was full, but when I looked on the website there were quite a few categories still available.
who's ready to pack?
Beth

to answer your ? beth, 16 people have participated in this thread. that includes 2 children. i have received 4 responses to my request for dis meet info.

btw, i checked the website this am and there were no staterooms available in cat 4 and above.

leslie

What cat were left. When I checked last week thought there were 4s. Wonder if they sold or if there were upgrades.

Where are all the June 26 cruisers?? Are you ready?

Full Ship!!

I checked both on the DCL site and Expedia. Both sites say our sail date is no longer available.

Looks like a full house! :crowded:

We still don't have our docs. :(

I can't believe we will have a full ship. I wonder if we'll be able to tell how crowded the ship is. We had a few empty tables on our Wonder cruise last year. This will make the ressie rush even more hectic.

We also booked through DVC and are documentless. They said that we should have our documents by the end of next week. I've been calling because we are moving, and I'm afraid that we will miss our documents. Hopefully, there will be smooth sailing with documents and the rest of the cruise. Wish us luck!

We sailed on a full ship last October and you really couldn't feel it.
We did head straight to the ressie desks when we boarded and that's where days and times were already taken. I was surprised since we were one of the first families to board. It looks like we will be boarding early, split up and head straight for the ressie desks. It's almost here:thewave:

i probably shouldn't post so early in the am. i meant to reply and hit the wrong button starting a new thread. i also tried to delete same and wasn't allowed to do so. does any know how to move a post? in any case please see the thread entitled "full ship?" for my reply to this thread and i will try to be more careful in the future.

i stared tanning yesterday. i know its' bad for me but i don't want to spend the first 2 days worrying about sunburn.

Hey everyone!!!

A message for the teens on board: I read on very recent Eastern Navigators for teens that they have a tye dye shirt or sock craft on Thursday (at sea).

But you must suppply the white shirts and/or socks! So bring 'em along!!!

i havent had much time to keep track of the boards of late, but i am glad to see so many people going on this cruise..after the cruise my wife and i are flying up to washington for a few days before flying back to the uk..has anyone any suggestions for the 2 days we are there?

thanks and looking forward to the cruise

Hello. Let me introduce ourselves...We are the Californiakids. We're booked on the 6/26/04 E. Caribbean Cruise. It's me Rick, my wife Cori, son Jonathan (13) daughter Corinne (11) and son Joseph (4). This will be our first ever cruise. We vacationed in WDW in 6/03 for the first time. We live in LA, 13 miles from our second home Disneyland. We are looking forward to some great times on our vacation. I've been on the PassPorter Message Board since April. I found this site about a week ago. Again Hello.:wave2: :thewave:

We're glad ya'll could make it. It looks like you will have kids in all 3 clubs. Boy, you will have a wealth of knowledge to give out to future cruisers. Here is my family: Susan (me), my husband Rob, Jake (9), and Katie (7). We are driving to the Radisson on Friday, so we can be one of the first in line on Saturday.

3 weeks from today!!!!

:faint: I think were in trouble. When I booked our trip I was so shocked at the price of our flight and cruise I decided to save money by taking a red eye flight . We arrive at MCO at 5:30am on the 26th.:faint: Booking in late April and with a family of 5 we needed to get a cat4 stateroom. I hope our excitment takes over when we see the ship. I feel really informed concerning the cruise. I bought the PassPorters Field Guide to the DLC. Great information.

Welcome Californiakids, I'm sailing on the June 26 cruise with my DD, DGS (10), DGD (10) and friends who have a six year old son.
This will be our second cruise and we are very excited. We will be at the Radisson Friday night and are on Deck 7. Hope to see you at our Dis meet. :wave:

dear rick and family, welcome to the dis board. we are leslie, tom, catherine (16), ned (14) and laura (12). this is our 4th cruise. we are also 5 in cat 4. main dining.

please join us for our dismeet. we plan to meet at the deck 10 midships elevator lobby at or about the beginning of the sailaway party. i believe that people will be sporting lime green ribbons for identification purposes. also i am preparing a dismeet list with basic information like names, ages of children, stateroom, dinner seatind and planned activities. if you would like to be included you can send the information via the disboard or in a private message.

we love dcl and hope you will too.

leslie

:wave: Welcome Rick and family. We are shirley, Mike, & GS Clifton (11). This is our 2nd Disney cruise. We are in cat 6, late dining. Hope to see you at the Dis Meet.

Sure, we'll meet for the sailaway party. You have my kids names and ages. We are scheduled for the late seating dinner (booked too late for early seating). Our stateroom #8544 is right under the Goofy Pool on deck 8 (read that its noisy but its o.k. were on vacation). We are booked on the See @ Sea at 8:15 on St. Maarten. On St. Thomas we are booked on the Coral World @ Island Drive at 12 noon and Paradise Point Tramway at our convienience . While on Castaway Cay its a Banana boat ride for the kids and I. Plus tandom parasailing for Corinne and I . Jonathan goes solo. Plus a lot of beach time while on Castaway Cay. Most of our earlier excursions were booked with Joe in mind. He's only 4 and we don't want to leave him behind. We figured we would get an early start on the first port day then do a later time on the next day which is the second port day. ( May need to sleep in a little after a long day in port.) The one night I'm really looking forward to is our romantic dinner (Palo) and dance night. It's our 16th Wedding Anniversary on July 16. By the way thank you for the warm welcome. Can't wait until June 26th. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Hi, everyone! This is the second cruise on Magic for my husband and I, and we're bringing along our son and his 6 year old daughter. It's their first cruise. We're in a cat 10 on deck 2 and I'm hoping we'll all fit. Im also hoping there might be some other single parents that he can talk with so he doesn't feel stuck with us for a week! Seriously, we're all looking forward to this. We're flying into MCO on Friday and staying at the Doubletree in Cocoa Beach. I hear it's close to the port.

Welcome to Kate and family. I'm going to send you a PM about some similiar cruisers...please look for it. I'm glad to hear that Leslie is getting a list going. How are you going to send it out to folks? The first meet is set, but has anyone thought of a good place for a 2nd scheduled meet? It would be helpful for anyone who misses the first. I've never done meets before, so I'm not really sure what to pick.

Rick, I noticed that you went early in St. Maarteen and late in St. Thomas. (This information may not be correct, but it what I think to be true. Anyone else, please chime in.) You may won't to rethink that, everyone has to get up early (EARLY) and go through customs before anyone departs the boat in St. Thomas. Sleeping in is not an option on that day. We chose to do Coral World early that day, just because we will already be up. You could always have a lazy morning. That's almost as good!

I can see your point Susan. I'll call and see if I need to change the time. Hello Kate099, It's nice to see others joining the board. My son is 13 and daughter is 11. They'll be seperated in the clubs. They can use an e-mail buddy before the cruise. They are good respectful kids. Thanks.
:smooth: :teacher: :cool2: ::MinnieMo :charac4: These pixels remind me of our family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter