• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

No, not the END!!!

It's been fun, Ponzi, really. Hope you write another one next time.

I must say I am totally on Ruby's side, whatever it is.

Thanks for the great ride, see you on the boards! :wave:

Well Ponzerino, I'm sorry to see it end. It was a great TR, even if you were fairly liberal with your use of fiction throughout. I'm glad you took the time to share it with us.

I also have the steeltrap memory that your wife has. My DH hates it too. :lmao:

Yay for some good luck not getting slapped with the $100 luggage fee! And, I'm glad that your sculpture got home safely. You know that you have to keep the TR alive until Nebo and Smidgy return right? She was really concerned about that. Your little story worked as a PSA too. My DH also uses a "free with purchase" (cologne I think) carry on bag. I now know not to let him carry anything valuable in it! :thumbsup2

I have so enjoyed reading this TR, that I'm sad it's coming to a close. Wonderful writing, but more than that, you had great adventures to write about.
It's been fun... lets do it again some time.

pkondz said:
Oh, and a glass sculpture.

We pile everything back into the suitcases. I empty my carry-on (I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even hari-kari if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! ) and it’s just big enough for the sculpture… that’s wrapped in bubble wrap… that’s in a box.

My carry-on is not exactly new. I’ve had it for over 20 years. I think I won it or it was given to me. Pretty sure the latter. It was black and leather and had a beer manufacturer logo on it.

20 years ago it was cool. Now it’s just convenient.

I cram the glass sculpture box inside and zip it up. Or try to.

The zipper breaks.

I’m not good with names. I admit it. I’m not much better with faces. Maybe worse.

Ruby’s the opposite. She’s always saying things like, “Remember Bob and Cathy? We met them at that party for my Boss’s Uncle’s cousin in law? I saw them today and we had a nice chat.”

I usually just nod. Seems safer that way… otherwise I’ll get ‘an explanation’ which results in me finding out that I remember fewer people then I thought I’d forgotten.

We get on the shuttle to the terminal and Ruby starts chatting with the driver.
“Hi! You drove us from the airport a week ago. You like to take your wife to the Hilton on your anniversary.”

I have no idea how she does that. She’s like Rainman, sometimes. Guess how many arguments I win when it comes to anything in our past?

Me: “Did so!”
Her: “Did not!”
Me: “Did so! I remember because I think I might’ve been there or something.”
Her: “Did not! You had the clam chowder for appetizer followed by the spaghetti which you said was really good but needed more salt. And you wore jeans and your blue T-shirt, not the one with the white stripes, the other one. And you definitely did!”

How does she do that? Maybe she’s just lying about the whole thing.

But how would I know?

She scares me a little.

The Grim Weigher checks my bag and chortles, “Ah ha! Your bag is 58 lbs! Go over to the table over there and take some stuff out.”

We’ve packed a lot into the time we were there… and that’s part of the problem. It’s been part of the problem for the last couple of trips. I do all the planning, because I like doing it and Ruby hates doing it. The last couple of trips I’ve wanted to make sure the kids get to experience as much as possible based on the theory that they may never see it or go, again.

Running around killing herself may not be quite her style. :rolleyes:

I guess what I’m saying is we’re not taking the time to smell the pineapple. I keep telling myself, “Next time! Next time it’ll be different!” And it will

I do know that if we return to Oahu… or the next time we go to WDW, there won’t be this need to do everything… Because we already have. Oh, sure there’s a few things we skipped (Pearl Harbor anyone?) but that’s a good thing. Gotta have a few things to look forward to, right?

And now, the part of the TR that you’ve all being dying to read!

THE END

I can't edit well from the iPad ( and limited smilies), but wanted to hit a few points.

Hari kari. Good old Hawkeye!

Zipper breaks. Naturally. Does it not KNOW how much you paid for that glass wave?!

Hubby has the same Rainman way with remembering details of trips and conversations with me... But not with remembering other people. He just nods. ;-)

Grim Weigher. Tee-hee!

Busy-touring was our vacation style for a long time. Smell the pineapple!!! It's fun that way too.

Noooooooo, not The End!?! Already? Enjoyed going along for the ride. And enjoyed all the cookies! :)

Awww, say it ain't so... :sad2: I guess all good things...

Thanks so much for the report! I enjoyed your humor and your "dad's perspective" on the trip. Your girls are beautiful and you made some wonderful memories with them. Maybe taking time for the pineapple is important, too - but each trip has it's own vibe, I think. :cool1:

Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome within your group of DIS friends that was already established - really a fun bunch!:grouphug:

It has been great having you on my TR, which you have contributed alot of fun to! I left before you, and I'm finishing after you! :rotfl2:

:sad1:
I guess all good things must come to an end. I've enjoyed your TR and am glad it brought me out of lurkdom.

:beach:

Free at last, free at last!

Nebo’s gone to DisneyWorld.

No longer will I have to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous Nebo wit. The way I see it, since this is the last chapter (Oh, stop that wild applauding and cheering… you still have to suffer through this one! Mwahahaha! You’re mine! All mine!!!)

You still have to suffer through it on his report and that's bound to go on for a loooooonnnnngggg time.

This TR brought to you by the letter ‘A’ (‘cause I’m Canadian… think about it… say it out loud if it’ll help)

Are you guys of the eh-saying variety?

We get to the baggage storage area and it’s closed. I will admit to having a brief moment of concern…

Isn't that where you left us with that cliffhanger last chapter?

until I spotted the phone on the wall by the door. There was even a handy dandy little sign that said to pick up the phone when the luggage keeper cubby was closed.

A little anticlimactic.

In a surprisingly short period of time, a hotel employee rounds the corner and walks towards us. Hooray! We can get our bags and change in the hospitality room! And we’ll have just enough time, too. The employee walks up to us and gives us a nice big smile… and walks past us… and walks past the luggage dungeon… and walks to the next corner and just… keeps… going.

Not the luggage person.

Like when you're waiting for someone. Is that their car? That one? No, that one?

It turns out that the pathway by the bag jail is like an employee freeway. Every minute or so someone dressed in hotel livery would wander by accompanied by the requisite rise and fall of hope.

:lmao:

But there was cheering.

As your daughters were hiding their faces.

Of course you do. How utterly stupid of me. When I checked out that morning, I asked about the hospitality room. I confirmed that these rooms are for people like us, who might need a place to change. And I also made sure that we could leave our luggage at the hotel until we were ready to use it.

How silly of me to not actually say, “And by the way, even though I’ve said that we want to use it… I’m officially requesting the pleasure of its company.”

Stupid of me, really.

That is really irritating.

We do what we gotta do. We go to the front lobby and start opening suitcases in the middle of the floor. We start piling clothes, knick knacks and souvies all around us. Eventually we find suitable airplane clothes and head off in search of a restroom.

The riff raff are back!

Which reminds me. Is this a Canadian thing? To me, a restroom is a polite way of saying washroom… which isn’t usually a room where you wash, but is a polite way of saying bathroom… which isn’t usually a room with a bath, but you get my point. And bathroom is really just a way of not being vulgar and saying ‘toilet’.

I snicker a little bit just typing that. I really have no idea why.

Ummm...your sophomoric sense of humor?

Toilet.

<snort>

Yeah.

When we were at Hanauma Bay, I needed a place for us to change and asked someone where I could find a restroom. She apparently didn’t understand what I wanted and said, “Do you mean the toilets?” <snort>

Dunno, I just found it a little odd.

Could be me. ‘Cuz I am.

Are you seeing what you can get away with without Nebo here?

We have four carry-ons and two big suitcases. We had packed an inflatable air mattress (just in case) for one girl if they couldn’t share a bed. It leaked. I left it in the room. But we’ve accumulated other stuff… most of which seem to be gifts for people back home and new clothes for the brats.

Oh, and a glass sculpture.

Oh yeah. Just a silly little glass sculpture.

The zipper breaks.

Uh oh.

Well, I can still carry it like that and it’s wedged in pretty good, so it shouldn’t fall out as long as it stays upright. Let’s go.

Oh wait. I saw the photo. I don't have to worry about it breaking.

Betty starts to tell us to take various off ramps.
“Take exit on right… Recalculating… Take next exit on right… Recalculating… Okay, this time for real, TAKE NEXT EXIT ON RIGHT… Recal… oh, you just don’t love me anymore! My mother the toaster warned me about men like you!”

This day is stressing me out.

Ruby’s the opposite. She’s always saying things like, “Remember Bob and Cathy? We met them at that party for my Boss’s Uncle’s cousin in law? I saw them today and we had a nice chat.”

I usually just nod. Seems safer that way… otherwise I’ll get ‘an explanation’ which results in me finding out that I remember fewer people then I thought I’d forgotten.

We get on the shuttle to the terminal and Ruby starts chatting with the driver.
“Hi! You drove us from the airport a week ago. You like to take your wife to the Hilton on your anniversary.”

I have no idea how she does that. She’s like Rainman, sometimes. Guess how many arguments I win when it comes to anything in our past?

Me: “Did so!”
Her: “Did not!”
Me: “Did so! I remember because I think I might’ve been there or something.”
Her: “Did not! You had the clam chowder for appetizer followed by the spaghetti which you said was really good but needed more salt. And you wore jeans and your blue T-shirt, not the one with the white stripes, the other one. And you definitely did!”

How does she do that? Maybe she’s just lying about the whole thing.

But how would I know?

You seem to have a pretty good memory unless you took copious notes on this trip but I don't see how you would have had the time.

The Grim Weigher checks my bag and chortles, “Ah ha! Your bag is 58 lbs! Go over to the table over there and take some stuff out.”

I guess it's a pretty boring job. This gives him the occasional thrill.

I wonder if that’ll be on top of the already stupid $25/bag fee or in addition to it.

Aren't they the same thing?

The Gim Weigher slaps a bright green ‘loser’ sticker on my suitcase and waves me away.

How much did you gim weigh?

And! No extra charge for the over-weight bag! I don’t know if she didn’t see the ‘loser’ sticker, didn’t look at the scale readout or just cut us a break because they were busy or she was just being nice. Whatever the reason… Yes!

Must have been that Ponzi charm.

We’ve packed a lot into the time we were there…

That's an understatement! How many days were you there again? 35?

Ruby suffers as a result. I remember the last time we were in Disney. One of her favourite days was when I took the kids back to … I’m gonna say DHS. She put her foot down and refused to do another rope drop. She stayed back at the hotel, did laundry and vegged out by the pool. She was much happier afterwards.

I usually like to have busy days and one down day in the middle.

I had no idea which way this was going to go when I started it. I did know that I didn’t want a cookie cutter TR, but darn it! that’s what happened anyway.

It definitely wasn't cookie cutter.

And now, the part of the TR that you’ve all being dying to read!

THE END

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I'm so sad it's over. You did an excellent job!

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us! I loved reading and seeing you and your lovely family :)

Loved It! Thank you ponzi for this fabulous TR! I had such a great time reading along. And I think there was even a Hawkeye moment in that last chapter...it was charming, fun and a bit irreverent, just like the author!
Maria :upsidedow

Thanks Maria, and yes... I absolutely had to throw a MASH quote into the last chapter. Glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Who you calling a Yank? :mad: I happen to be a Dodgers fan thank you very much. Can't stand the NY Yankees. :rolleyes:

Actually, pretty much everyone I know would refer to you as 'American'. Nobody uses 'Yank' outside of books. Which I always thought was a bit odd considering anyone that lives on this side of the glove is either a North American or a South American.

Whatever.

Anyways, I have a handy dandy app for that. 50.70632026 lbs. for anyone wondering. So technically we'd be able to travel safely too/from Canada without worrying about the weight limit.

Well... you still have to worry. But you'll notice that we get slightly more than 50 lbs. Score!

Lady H and I always take an extra bag. We have a duffel bag that folds up quite small and doesn't take up much space in our checked bag. So we take it along in case we need an extra bag to help distribute the weight. We usually fly Southwest, and we're each allowed 2 checked bags. Somehow I'm the one that is usually only checking one bag, so I have one to spare.

We actually did discuss that. I think the conversation went something like this:
"Should we take an extra bag, just in case?"
"Nah, two should be plenty. We're not going to be doing much shopping, if any."
"Yeah, you're right. It's not as if we're going to do something stupid like buy some bulky breakable art object or anything."

We decided that we didn't want to pay the extra $25 for the extra bag and we'd 'make it work' or it'd 'work out'.
Almost cost us an extra $100! :sad2:

Yeah, you always did like him better.
dissapointed.gif

Well he is kinda cute and I haven't seen any larger photos of you yet, so...
I think it's his eyes that do it for me.
Sorry Smidgy.

pkondz said:
Also thanks to bankr63, Thumper Man and Thumper Man’s Wife, Backstage Gal, buzz1121, cp'ersmom, Sandy Mouse, jakeybake, queenbetsey and nowellsl for posting back on Nebo’s TR or PMing me, letting me know I wouldn’t be abandoned over here. That may not be a comprehensive list… that’s all I remember for sure. If you got left out, feel free to flame.
Laura74 is going to smack you silly.

Nope. While Laura's been a great contributor here. She was still pretty new over on Nebo's POTC TR and didn't post about it.

And special thanks to you for the TR. Hopefully Lady H or I can start a DL, TR soon. Work has been crazy busy. By the time we get home sometimes, all we want is to fill up a sippy cup with whatever is left on the bar, and don't even turn on the puter. Oh who are we kidding. Sippy cup is TOO small. I fill up the big ol hurricane glass.

It's a lot of work... but a lot of fun too! The people more than make up for the work. :goodvibes

Oh yeah. The cookies. I'll have to bookmark this TR. Still need all the cookie recipes. Since we're back on cookies, I guess Lady H and I have been in violation this whole TR. Thanks for letting us hang around anyways.

I was going to bar you... but I figured you were paying your way with songs... so you're good.

So I guess there's no need for this anymore. This is the WDW Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe I stole from the Mainstreet Bakery window.

Thanks, added to the list on page 1, post 2.

I'm not dying to read the end. I very much prefer to stay alive thank you very much. I have 2 Disney trips this year that I would like to go on.

So you’re saying it’s not worth it???

Oh great. Now I bet you're expecting at least one more song from me. Let me see what I can come up with.

Standing by...

Great report. I'm mad that you didn't stop by to at least say hello when you were in Denver. :)
Jill in CO

We did! Didn’t you see us? We were waving like crazy and you just turned and walked away. :sad:

Well, we're only 6 hours away from Disney so don't get carried away with the "big head". You bring Wunderbars with you and I am THERE!! ;)

I have not forgotten the Wunderbars… I’m just waiting for cooler weather.

Okay Pkondz, I'll bite. What's with the floral arrangement at the stem of the glass? It's.........interesting. :rolleyes:

Honestly, when I saw the large glass, I remembered the bathtub sized ones. I just grabbed a quick pic off the net and threw it out there.

No way!! I hate the last chapter is written! :sad:
I'm glad you guys made your flight and arrived home safely. It's been so great to converse with you in your own TR. I'll still be dropping in as long as the TR is open.

Thanks! It’ll be going for a few more days, at least.

When I talked with Nebo on the phone, we talked about the the TR posters a little and I mentioned how many of the TRs I wish I had time to post in, but that the loyalty has to start somewhere right? Nebo drew me out of lurkdom initially, but then there was you. Between the two of you, it's a blast to get on the DIS and chat with friends.

I know, there’s so many TRs so little time. You have to draw the line somewhere. I’m just honored that you picked mine as worthy of a read.

Once your TR closes, I will hopefully pick up Laura and Shannon's TRs so the fun will continue, eh? ;)

::yes::

Hey, who is that swimming in my bubbly? I demand George Clooney!

Not good enough? Ah, yes. You ladies prefer the likes of Pitt, Clooney, Gilligan, Damon, etc.

No, not the END!!!
It's been fun, Ponzi, really. Hope you write another one next time.
I must say I am totally on Ruby's side, whatever it is.
Thanks for the great ride, see you on the boards! :wave:

Thanks, Marita!.

Well Ponzerino, I'm sorry to see it end. It was a great TR, even if you were fairly liberal with your use of fiction throughout. I'm glad you took the time to share it with us.

Fiction? Fiction, Shanelopie? Certainly not. Every word, the absolute truth..

I also have the steeltrap memory that your wife has. My DH hates it too. :lmao:

Yay for some good luck not getting slapped with the $100 luggage fee! And, I'm glad that your sculpture got home safely. You know that you have to keep the TR alive until Nebo and Smidgy return right? She was really concerned about that. Your little story worked as a PSA too. My DH also uses a "free with purchase" (cologne I think) carry on bag. I now know not to let him carry anything valuable in it! :thumbsup2

I don’t know if I can keep it running until they’re back. Only Oh Mari can make those decisions.

I have so enjoyed reading this TR, that I'm sad it's coming to a close. Wonderful writing, but more than that, you had great adventures to write about.
It's been fun... lets do it again some time.

Thanks! But you made a typo there. You wrote “wonderful”, I think you meant “pitiful”

I can't edit well from the iPad ( and limited smilies), but wanted to hit a few points.
Hari kari. Good old Hawkeye!

Give that lady a cheroot.

Zipper breaks. Naturally. Does it not KNOW how much you paid for that glass wave?!

Oh, it knew… it knew.

Hubby has the same Rainman way with remembering details of trips and conversations with me... But not with remembering other people. He just nods. ;-)

I just say, “Hey”.

Busy-touring was our vacation style for a long time. Smell the pineapple!!! It's fun that way too.

Oh, we’ve done that too. It just seems lately it’s go, go, go.

Noooooooo, not The End!?! Already? Enjoyed going along for the ride. And enjoyed all the cookies! :)

Whadya mean ‘already’? You meant ‘finally’, right?

Awww, say it ain't so... :sad2: I guess all good things...

And the not so good too… like this.

Thanks so much for the report! I enjoyed your humor and your "dad's perspective" on the trip. Your girls are beautiful and you made some wonderful memories with them. Maybe taking time for the pineapple is important, too - but each trip has it's own vibe, I think. :cool1:

Thanks, Tammie. :goodvibes:

Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome within your group of DIS friends that was already established - really a fun bunch!:grouphug:
It has been great having you on my TR, which you have contributed alot of fun to! I left before you, and I'm finishing after you! :rotfl2:

Glad you could come along. :)

PSA:

I am now officially on VACATION! :dance3:

Not actually leaving till Friday evening, but hey, I don't have to go to work tomorrow (pack and shop and stuff instead), so it counts.

Ponzi, I'll wave in your direction when I get there, you'll only be a few hours away.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. :blush: I had a lot of catching up to do. I'm so sorry it's over. You did a great job on your report. You'll just HAVE to go to WDW, so we can have another one!! Glad you were able to get your luggage (and throw in another of my favorite MASH quotes!) and that you all made it home safely (especially the sculpture). You sure packed in a lot of trip in a little time. I too like to do a lot on vacation and my husband would rather relax a bit. When I mentioned "rope drop" awhile ago, he said you Disney Dorks can do that, Drew and I will be sleeping late. (Hence the title on my ticker - the Disney Dorks would be me & my oldest son.) Anyway, thanks for the laughs and adventure (I will probably never get to Hawaii) and the cookie recipes! Your daughters are lovely girls and good sports to go along with you on all those treks. I hope they appreciate the memories. See you over at Nebos!!

(Btw, I too have a weird memory that annoys my husband and several of our friends. :rolleyes:)

OP~ saw-ry, you lost me at So no trips for us.....:surfweb:

kimmar???? Is that you? Gee, if I'd known you were around, I would've thrown in some bacon for you. Thanks for popping by! :)

I guess all good things must come to an end. I've enjoyed your TR and am glad it brought me out of lurkdom.

And I'm glad you came out too! Uh... let me rephrase that...

I'm pleased that aprox one tenth of all your posts are on my TR.

Phew! :scared:

Thanks for the great Trip Report!

You're welcome! And.... Welcome!

Was that weird or is it just me?

Probably just me.

You still have to suffer through it on his report and that's bound to go on for a loooooonnnnngggg time.

Yeah... he milks those puppies, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

Are you guys of the eh-saying variety?

I have to admit, that I do use it... too much.

Embarrassing, really.

Isn't that where you left us with that cliffhanger last chapter?

Yes.

A little anticlimactic.

But you fell for it, didn't you!

Like when you're waiting for someone. Is that their car? That one? No, that one?

:laughing: Just like that!

As your daughters were hiding their faces.

Monkston is still too little. When she gets bigger, you'll find that one of the joys in life is embarrassing her.

The riff raff are back!

:lmao: I have this character deficiency that says, "When someone's ticked me off by sheer stupidity, try to respond with an equal dose of tick offedness."

Or something like that.

Ummm...your sophomoric sense of humor?

I had to look up what 'sophomoric' meant.

So now I can say...

Yes.

Are you seeing what you can get away with without Nebo here?

Yeah, pretty much.

Oh yeah. Just a silly little glass sculpture.

Good one! :laughing:

Oh wait. I saw the photo. I don't have to worry about it breaking.

While I was writing that chapter, I was kind of kicking myself for posting that photo ahead of time.

This day is stressing me out.

Stressing you out! You shoulda been there!

You seem to have a pretty good memory unless you took copious notes on this trip but I don't see how you would have had the time.

I did take notes... each night I'd scribble stuff down.

Then I'd ask Elle, "Uh... Elle? What did we do on _______?"

pkondz said:
I wonder if that’ll be on top of the already stupid $25/bag fee or in addition to it.
Aren't they the same thing?

You're right! When I wrote it and re-read it a few times, I didn't notice. What I meant to say was "Would that be $100 for the bag or $125?"

How much did you gim weigh?

Oh no! Not a typo!

Here's a hint. In each chapter, I've deliberately left one typo. It's up to you to find each one.

Go ahead, I'll wait here.

I better come clean before you go and do that. While you'd have the enviable pleasure of re-reading my sublime prose, I didn't deliberately leave typos... I'm not saying I didn't make some by accident, but...

Must have been that Ponzi charm.

I think Ruby and I operate on the same level. We try really hard to be as pleasant as possible when dealing with people who are serving us. Two reasons, in no particular order: 1. You catch more flies with honey then vinegar. 2. These people frequently have to put up with abuse from idiots. I'm trying to make their day.

It definitely wasn't cookie cutter.

Thanks, but it did fall into a formulaic pattern. Something I wanted to avoid. But then I got lazy... and confused.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I'm so sad it's over. You did an excellent job!

Thanks alot Laura! :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us! I loved reading and seeing you and your lovely family :)

Thanks Dawn. :) I'll be seeing you on your TR.

PSA:

I am now officially on VACATION! :dance3:

Not actually leaving till Friday evening, but hey, I don't have to go to work tomorrow (pack and shop and stuff instead), so it counts.

Ponzi, I'll wave in your direction when I get there, you'll only be a few hours away.

:cool1: To being on vacay! Make sure you have fun and I'll wave back atcha! :)

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. :blush: I had a lot of catching up to do. I'm so sorry it's over. You did a great job on your report.

Thanks Nancy! :goodvibes

You'll just HAVE to go to WDW, so we can have another one!!

I must admit... I'm a little leery of doing a WDW TR. There's so many of them out there. And lots of them are really good. What the heck could I add to that?

Glad you were able to get your luggage (and throw in another of my favorite MASH quotes!)

You can't go wrong with a MASH quote. My fave is in my siggie.

When I mentioned "rope drop" awhile ago, he said you Disney Dorks can do that, Drew and I will be sleeping late. (Hence the title on my ticker - the Disney Dorks would be me & my oldest son.)

So two months to go.... That'll be here before you know it. I guess that means myself and the DDs are dorks too! :laughing:

Anyway, thanks for the laughs and adventure (I will probably never get to Hawaii) and the cookie recipes! Your daughters are lovely girls and good sports to go along with you on all those treks. I hope they appreciate the memories. See you over at Nebos!!

(Btw, I too have a weird memory that annoys my husband and several of our friends. :rolleyes:)

Thanks for following along. See you over there! :)

I must admit... I'm a little leery of doing a WDW TR. There's so many of them out there. And lots of them are really good. What the heck could I add to that?

The Ponzi factor, duh! Silly man, do did a great report, so you will too on a Disney report.

But here is the question I have: what did Ruby think of all this?

Lady Elle, please feel free to chime in here, we won't tell your mom, honestly!

Great report!

My Dad used to plan all our trips down to the bathroom aka toilet <snort> stops :goodvibes Sometimes it worked for him, sometimes it didn't. With 4 females in the car sometimes the best laid plans went out the window, I'm sure you know all about that ;)

See you back over on Nebo's report :wave2:

Yeah... he milks those puppies, doesn't he?

Yes, I'm wondering how many zillion pages he has to go on the first TR before he adds the next one. I know he says he wants to combine them but I think he's going to have to start a new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter