Just wondering how many DVCers are Canadian??

paulhill

Earning My Ears
We just sent our payment off on Friday for our first contract (220 VB Oct use year). Just waiting for my email to tell me we're final and then I can call MS and start bugging them to enter us in the system so I can make our first ressie. Hopefully late Jan or early Feb 08 :banana: , late I know but we aren't going to be picky.

I was just wondering how many DVC members are Canadian??

WELCOME HOME

Count us in, Stoney Creek, Ontario, 1/2 way between Toronto and Niagara Falls. 250 points at SSR and more in the future, who knows where?

Us too. We live in Ajax, ON - 15 minutes east of Toronto.
We're proud members of SSR & OKW. 50 points at each and like ont/ohana said, more in the future:thumbsup2
Congratulations on your purchase and just be ready for the dreaded add-on-itis. Its a very vicious bug that seems to infect all DVC owners shortly after initial purchase.

Belle1627

Quite a few if you go look on the Canadian section of the Dis boards. We became proud owners this year. We are from Stratford,Ont, about halfway between Toronto and Detroit

I also bought this year, I started a thread like this in the Canadian boards and got upwards of 45 responses from Canadian DVC members.
Welcome Home!

Add us to the Canadian contingent! We bought this summer. :dance3: We are from Ottawa, Ont. Welcome home!

Greetings from Oshawa. Proud 250 point owners at SSR. Next trip in 25 days.
Split stay at OKW & BCV for food, wine & mnsshp. :yay:

Technically my mother is the member, but I'm the associate on the account and do all the planning! So Hello from Montreal!!

I AM (Canadian and) waiting for ROFR on a BCV contract, and plan to go every other year. Vancouver BC is a LONG day of flying to get to the world!

We are wannabe's! Buying in April. We must really want to join to endure the 5 hour flight and the dreaded time change just to be members!

And....

Congratulations to you Paul!!! :rotfl: Welcome Home.:rotfl:

VB and AKV are two DVCs that I haven't been to yet. I can't wait for a trip to Vero.

Here's to many fantastic trips for you. :thumbsup2 What an exciting time.

Lisa

From Winnipeg! We were going to go every other year, but its worked out to a bit more often than that:rolleyes1 .

We're from Ottawa and just joined @ SSR with 160 points. Our first trip is planned for this Christmas... Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter