Justine & Adam 4-21-12 SBP/LSS/SCP--Updated 9/30

I just wanted to say Happy Early Wedding day! I hope you have safe travels and an Awesome wedding! We leave on Wednesday but we still have some last minute stuff to get done. :)

Congratulations! Safe travels and have a wonderful time!!!

Happy wedding day, Justine! Hope you have a magical day!! :wizard:

Hope you have an absolutely magical wedding day! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Happy wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I didn't comment much on your PJ but I've been following along! I hope your day is amazing! Can't wait to see pics!!!

I didn't have any internet connection this weekend so I'm a little late, but Happy Wedding Day!! I hope it was fabulous and everything that you ever dreamed of!

We’re back.....and married, lol!!! We had an AMAZING wedding and honeymoon, but I have to admit, after two weeks, I am glad to be home on the couch with my doggies. I plan to start a TR shortly…although I would really like to wait for the pics. Maybe I will do the days leading up to the wedding and then wait on the rest until I get photos.

Below is our sneak peak…these were all taken by Ty and Chris—LOVED them by the way. They made a great team. Back to work tomorrow, but I will post again soon!!

spmiddletonlentz.jpg

I just wanted to say Happy Early Wedding day! I hope you have safe travels and an Awesome wedding! We leave on Wednesday but we still have some last minute stuff to get done. :)

Thank you!!!

Justine,

The programs look amazing! Great job!

Safe travels and have a fabulous wedding.

The programs were a big hit, thanks!

Happy wedding day, Justine! Hope you have a magical day!! :wizard:

Thank you :thumbsup2

Happy Wedding Day!! Hope the rain stays away and you have sunshine!!

It didn't rain...much, lol. It was still magical.

Hope you have an absolutely magical wedding day! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Thank you!!!

Happy wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I didn't comment much on your PJ but I've been following along! I hope your day is amazing! Can't wait to see pics!!!

I can't wait to see pics either!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!! :love: :banana: :lovestruc

Happy Wedding Day!

:yay::woohoo::banana: Happy Wedding Day!!! :yay::banana::woohoo:

:dance3: :cheer2: Happy Wedding Day!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day!! :yay:

Sorry little late.

Happy wedding day and I hope it was everything you dreamed it would be

I didn't have any internet connection this weekend so I'm a little late, but Happy Wedding Day!! I hope it was fabulous and everything that you ever dreamed of!

Thank you ALL sooooooo much!!! I feel so loved :goodvibes :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter