• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

holy crap.. that means I only have one month and five days!!! haha... I think it just hit me that I have a ton of stuff to do!!! Yet, I will probobaly sit on these boards for another hour or so.....;)

Yay Kendra for hitting the 1 month mark! The time is going to fly by, how exciting!!! :banana: :banana:

:yay: :yay: 1 month!:yay: :yay:

It will fly..enjoy it!

WOO HOO!:banana: I am sure it will fly!:cool1: Enjoy this time!:goodvibes

YAY FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Ladies!!! I can't believe we are so close!

holy crap.. that means I only have one month and five days!!! haha... I think it just hit me that I have a ton of stuff to do!!! Yet, I will probobaly sit on these boards for another hour or so.....;)
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a HUGE to-do-list!! Everyone thinks because we're down to a month that everything should be done! The main things I have left are all the extras that I decided to do... Like finish my welcome bags.

congrats for hitting the one month mark!!!

I'm at 2 months today and so worried with a huge checklist still to do

congrats for hitting the one month mark!!!

I'm at 2 months today and so worried with a huge checklist still to do

How exciting! It just seemed like I posted 2 months a few days ago!!! It will come so fast!

not too fast i hope!! still have loads to do and still saving for it

Thanks Ladies!!! I can't believe we are so close!

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a HUGE to-do-list!! Everyone thinks because we're down to a month that everything should be done! The main things I have left are all the extras that I decided to do... Like finish my welcome bags.

Haha.. that basically what I have left. We just started buying the bags and stuff to put in them on Monday. I only have 15.. but they are already killing me. I'm glad I decided to do them one per room instead of per person.. I think I would die right now.lol... Today I am making shirts.. and hopefully tomorrow I can start on the Place cards and programs.. after we apply for a marriage liscense.. phew.. we are so far behind, we just took our engagement shots yesterday!!!

Good Luck... I know how your feeling!!!

Boy it's really close now. Enjoy those last few moments! Have fun and hang out with the girls! You will be married to your sweetie before you know it.

Boy it's really close now. Enjoy those last few moments! Have fun and hang out with the girls! You will be married to your sweetie before you know it.

I can't believe how fast the wedding is coming! We are having a girls weekend in 2 weeks!! They won't tell me what were doing though...

So... my dad sent in the payment for the wedding!!!:banana: :banana: It's paid OFF!!!! That is so exciting!!! We have also paid off ALL vendors!!!! STVS, Randy, even Ana for our MK photo session. I basically just didn't want to have to deal with money on the day of the wedding!

Things to do:
-Finish welcome bags
-Final dress fitting
-Pack for wedding and honeymoon
-Get marriage license
-New shoes for my dress? (the lady doing my alterations thinks my shoes are too high for the dress):sad1:

Yay!! Almost sounds like my to-do list!!

I didn't know you could pre-pay Ana.. I booked her for our MK shoot as well!! I'll have to do that!

Congrats!!

Yeah, I just called veronica and gave her my credit card number over the phone. One less thing to worry about!

Hey Catherine! Can you believe how fast it's coming? Before you know it we will be back and it will be your turn!

Random Updates...
Well our room block has ended! We ended up with 30 nights which I think is good because all of our guest are in driving range.

Saturday night DF and I put together our welcome bags. I took pictures, they just need to be uploaded.

We got our room assignment for our Disney cruise, and WE WERE UPGRADED!!!!!:banana: :banana: When we booked we were guaranteed an oceanview. I looked online last night and saw that we had been upgraded to a room with a Verandah!!!!! When I booked the cruise the CM put a note on the account that we were getting married at Disney and this was our Disney honeymoon. She said it might help us get an upgrade... I guess it worked!!!

Only 25 days to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter