Kristi and Brian's Wedding **New Plans!**

It all looks beautiful Kristi!!!
Things seem to be really coming together for you!!!

I've been lurking your PJ for a little while, and I have to say, I really like your plans. You've definitely combined vintage chic and more modern traditions with some of your own personal style. Everything looks really good, and I'm sure it will all come together and look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. :goodvibes

Ok so scratch the flower idea for my hair. I think I've found my jewelry!! If I add the flower for my hair, I think it would be extremely too much going on!! I have no idea what I'm putting in my hair, but it wont be anything big.

So this is the jewelry I picked. I'm still debating on it, but I just love it. I can't decide because I have such small wrists and I'm not sure that it will fit the way I want it to. And returning it seems like alot of fun.:scared1:
earrings.jpg

So we've made a decision on our dinner after the wedding. We are going to go to California Grill. We decided on it mainly because we love the viewing area for the fireworks, and there is a chef there that can do our cake!

In other news, Brian has started following my pj and completely ruined my wedding dress surprise. One day he randomly texts me and says, I'm reading your journal. I just say oh ok. Five minutes later, "Wait, wait, my dress is posted on there!" His response? "yeah, thanks for the spoiler alert." Bummer. Now I need a new dress. Hi Brian!:wave: It's almost the end of the month, and our Save the Dates/Invitations should be ready soon .....

Kristi! I just got caught up on your PJ, we are kinda wedding twins, same date and I am marrying a Brian too!:goodvibes I think you guys make a gorgeous couple. The dress is beautiful, shame that Brian read your PJ and got a spoiler. I :lovestruc the jewelry, especially the earrings. I think it is so fun that you are wearing cons. It is a reflection of you, so make it your own! BYW, now I really want to get a pair like yours, so pretty!! The Swan looks like a great location, I am super excited to read more!!popcorn::

Kristi! I just got caught up on your PJ, we are kinda wedding twins, same date and I am marrying a Brian too!:goodvibes I think you guys make a gorgeous couple. The dress is beautiful, shame that Brian read your PJ and got a spoiler. I :lovestruc the jewelry, especially the earrings. I think it is so fun that you are wearing cons. It is a reflection of you, so make it your own! BYW, now I really want to get a pair like yours, so pretty!! The Swan looks like a great location, I am super excited to read more!!popcorn::

Haha wedding twins, thats cute! I was wondering if there were any other couples getting married the same day as we are! :)

Hi Kristi,

i just tuned into you PJ and wanted to say how much I love all your plans so far. I love the Converse and your hair and make up choices. Bummer about the dress though. Will you go for something in a similar style?

Hi Kristi,

i just tuned into you PJ and wanted to say how much I love all your plans so far. I love the Converse and your hair and make up choices. Bummer about the dress though. Will you go for something in a similar style?

I think I'd probably go for something entirely different. Maybe something with lots of lace. Depending on if the budget allows for 2 dresses :)
And Brian can't complain! It's his fault! :rotfl:

In other news, Brian has started following my pj and completely ruined my wedding dress surprise. One day he randomly texts me and says, I'm reading your journal. I just say oh ok. Five minutes later, "Wait, wait, my dress is posted on there!" His response? "yeah, thanks for the spoiler alert." Bummer. Now I need a new dress. Hi Brian!:wave:

If he's anything like a typical guy, you might be able to hide all pictures of it fro now on, and he might forget exactly what it looks like.

Either way, even though he did see a photo of it, he'll still think it looks better on you. :)

If he's anything like a typical guy, you might be able to hide all pictures of it fro now on, and he might forget exactly what it looks like.

Either way, even though he did see a photo of it, he'll still think it looks better on you. :)

Yeah he's trying to tell me that he's blocked that out of his memory. I still don't believe him...haha

But it is true, the dress does look completely different on me than in the picture :)

Man, Brian sounds like a great guy. You're a lucky girl indeed. You should go easy on him...

Hi Brian
You're very funny. Now stop reading my journal. I'd like you to be surprised about SOMETHING ::lmao::

Yeah he's trying to tell me that he's blocked that out of his memory. I still don't believe him...haha

But it is true, the dress does look completely different on me than in the picture :)

It always looks better on the real bride than the model. :goodvibes

It's going to look different and better on you! :) Besides, the point is that he's marrying you, not the dress.

It's going to look different and better on you! :) Besides, the point is that he's marrying you, not the dress.

Thanks :) Funny thing is, it was his idea to make the dress a surprise. It didn't really matter to me. I started liking the idea more after i bought the dress. So I guess, in a way, he really ruined his own surprise :cool2:

I love your engagement story, how cute! My reaction would have been the same as yours, I would have been freaking out that he would have dropped it. But I love that you got a picture and everything!

And I very much like your dress as well. I'm also going for something simple and elegant. You made a good choice :)

LOL, I'm so glad that Chris has no interest in the DIS! He just wants to turn up on the day and know that I've arranged it all!

The dress does always look better on a bride than a model. And your accesories will change the look anyway.

Love your make-up inspiration! I liked the flower- but whatever you decide will be beautiful! :)

Haha...bad DF!! :rolleyes1 lol.. just kidding!! He did ruin his own surprise though!!

My DF said he was going to read mine too- and I told him he would ruin the dress suspense, since it is also his idea not to know what I pick... but then we he said the title of my PJ... I got a little uneasy.... lol... might have to go delete some pictures... :scared1:

Aw man! Can't believe he saw your dress!
Your hair & make up look is gorgeous though! You could always do smallers flowers if you think it'd be too much with your jewelry? Play around with it! Ya never know what you could come up with! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter