Lacey & Keith's 10/24/11 Wishes Wedding! ***honeymoon, day 4...updated 6/18***

I have been working with Elizabeth Sutton from the floral team, and she is wonderful! My absolute favorite kind of flower is gerbera daisies, so of course that's what I want for my bouquet.
I found this picture on google images, and it's kind of what I have requested. My bouquet will have all hot pink daisies without greens, and will be wrapped in black ribbon with white polka dots. :flower3:
IMG_1223bouquetonlysmall.jpg

The BMs bouquets will have all white daisies with the dark centers, like in this picture. Their bouquets will be wrapped in hot pink ribbon with black polka dots.
images.jpg

I really like the idea of having a hot pink daisy in each of the BMs hair, kind of like this...what do you think???
medianl.jpg

DF's boutonniere will be a hot pink Daisy wrapped in polka dot ribbon (with a hidden mickey of course!). The groomsmen will have white daisies.

Ceremony
We are having minimal decorations for the ceremony at SBP, but have requested hot pink rose petals to be scattered down the aisle.

Reception at St. James Ballroom
For our "cocktail" hour, we are going to use the white resort linens and just have some Mickey and castle confetti here and there. For the brunch reception itself, we are going to use the white table linens provided by the Boardwalk, but use black chair covers with hot pink sashes. The napkins will also be hot pink.

Our cake topper will be pink daisies, and we have decided to use the daisies as centerpieces as well. The Disney floral team is handling all of this.

I thought it might be helpful if I included my floral proposal in case anyone out there is wondering how much Disney charges for things! I couldn't figure out how to upload the actual file, so I copied and pasted it...hope it's easy enough to follow!

WEDDING DATE October 24, 2011
BRIDE Lacey GROOM Keith
ADDRESS CELL #
ADDRESS 2 HOME #
CITY, STATE GROOM #
ZIP E-MAIL
CEREMONY Boardwalk: Sea Breeze Point TIME 10:00am
PRE RECEPTION Boardwalk: St James Patio TIME 11:00am-12:00pm
RECEPTION Boardwalk: St James Hall TIME 12:00pm-4:00pm
BRIDAL GOWN COLOR: Pearl QTY COST
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of hot pink mini gerber daisies with dark centers. 1 200.00 $200.00
Accent the bouquet with 1 hidden Swarovski Mickey crystal.
Wrap stems 100% with polka dot ribbon black with white dots.
CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey 1 3.00 $3.00

MAID OF HONOR GOWN COLOR:Black(with hot pink shoes)
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of white mini gerber daisies with dark centers. 2 100.00 $200.00
2 Wrap stems with dippy dot ribbon hot pink with black dots. Top the handle with a shoelace bow and tails.

BRIDESMAIDS GOWN COLOR: Same as the MOH.
BOUQUET Same as the MOH. 2 100.00 $200.00

GROOM 1 Hot pink mini gerber daisy with a dark center. Wrap stems with polka dot ribbon using black with white dots. 1 12.50 $12.50
Accent with 1 clear Mickey crystal. CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey. 1 3.00 $3.00
BEST MAN 1 White mini gerber daisy with a dark center. Wrap stems with dippy dot ribbon using hot pink with black dots. 1 12.50 $12.50
GROOMSMEN 3 White mini gerber daisy with a dark center. Wrap stems with dippy dot ribbon using hot pink with black dots. 3 12.50 $37.50
FATHERS 2 White mini gerber daisy with a dark center. Wrap stems with polka dot ribbon using black with white dots. 2 12.50 $25.00

BRIDES MOTHER 1 White mini gerber daisy with greens and a polka dot ribbon bow using black with white dots - Wrist 1 20.00 $20.00
GROOM'S MOTHER 1 White mini gerber daisy with greens and a polka dot ribbon bow using black with white dots - Wrist 1 20.00 $20.00
GRANDMOTHERS 1 White mini gerber daisy with greens and a polka dot ribbon bow using black with white dots - Wrist 1 20.00 $20.00

CEREMONY No altar table décor needed. Bride to provide wine box and letter ceremony elements.
Resort to provide chairs.
40 Guests 1 Scatter hot pink rose petals on the aisle 1 75.00 $75.00

STAGED EXIT NO Bride to provide bubbles. Preset on each seat.

PRE-RECEPTION 8 Scatter silver Mickey Mouse and castle confetti on each table. Priced per bag. 3 6.00 $18.00
Cocktail Tables - 5 Resort to provide white linens.
Highboy Tables - 3

DINNER Resort to provide white floor length linens.
Sweetheart Table 40 Black solid cotton chair covers with a hot pink solid cotton sash tied in a bow. 40 8.50 $340.00
4 Rounds 40 Hot pink cotton solid napkins. 40 1.00 $40.00
5 6" Cube vase with a polka dot black with white dot ribbon tied around the middle of the vase ending in a bow 5 10.00 $50.00
with tails - rental.
Top each vase with an arrangement of hot pink gerber daisies with dark centers. Accent each with 1 clear 5 60.00 $300.00
Mickey bead.
Place one per guest round and one on the sweetheart table.
5 Scatter 3 hot pink gerber daisy heads with dark centers on each table and the sweetheart table near the cube vase. 15 5.00 $75.00

CAKE YES Mad Hatter with a topper of hot pink gerber daisies with dark centers. 1 25.00 $25.00
CAKE TABLE NO Bride to provide cake knife and server set.
BOUQUET TOSS YES Small handtied bouquet designed to match the bride's bouquet. 1 35.00 $35.00
FAVORS NO
PLACE CARDS NO Bride to provide.
TABLE NUMBERS NO Bride to provide.
MENU CARDS NO
WELCOME BASKET NO Please visit www.disneyflorist.com for great gift ideas.

COMMENTS: Colors are: Hot pink, black and white. Likes polka dots and gerber daisies.
TOTAL $1,711.50
DISCOUNT
No Magic Kingdom Bridal Portrait Session scheduled. FL TAX (6.5%) $111.25
SUBTOTAL $1,822.75
MOVE FEE* $0.00
SET FEE $0.00
PLEASE NOTE: Final date to make changes to your floral proposal: October 9, 2011 DELIVERY FEE $0.00
Pricing is not guaranteed until six months prior to your event date. FINAL TOTAL $1,822.75
CONSULT DATE: January 7, 2011 SOLD BY: Elizabeth Sutton / Michelle Wenzler Dorr UPDATE: February 3, 2011

I LOVE your floral!!! I'm going with daisies as well! I'm doing red daisies, with a black and white polka dot wrap :)
And I love the idea of a daisy in the BM's hair! Looks lovely :thumbsup2

Hey Again,

The flowers are brilliant! Defo the right choice with the hot pink gerbs! :)

And the bridesmaids will look really fetching with them in their hair! Will they have it down or loose ponys? How do you think you will have your hair?

I forgot to say that the necklaces are cute too for the BMs! :)

Loving the detailed prices... has this come from disney or did you put this together? If you did it - WELL DONE! (Super Organised)

:dance3:

I LOVE everything! Your dress is gorgeous and so are the flowers!

Daisies are my favorite! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

I LOVE your floral!!! I'm going with daisies as well! I'm doing red daisies, with a black and white polka dot wrap :)
And I love the idea of a daisy in the BM's hair! Looks lovely :thumbsup2

Ooooh that will look gorgeous!!!

Hey Again,

The flowers are brilliant! Defo the right choice with the hot pink gerbs! :)

And the bridesmaids will look really fetching with them in their hair! Will they have it down or loose ponys? How do you think you will have your hair?

I forgot to say that the necklaces are cute too for the BMs! :)

Loving the detailed prices... has this come from disney or did you put this together? If you did it - WELL DONE! (Super Organised)

:dance3:
I told the BMs that they can wear their hair however they want. Two of the girls have really long hair and two girls have shorter hair. I am thinking that a daisy can be stuck in everyone's hair somehow no matter how they wear it. My question is...should the flower be real or should I try and find fake ones??? Thoughts??

Oh, and I like to think I am organized (I do LOVE my spreadsheets and lists!), but that was sent straight from Disney! :goodvibes

I LOVE everything! Your dress is gorgeous and so are the flowers!

Daisies are my favorite! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Thank you! I have so many ideas swimming around in my head...I hope they all make sense when the time comes for me to execute them, haha! ;)

Alright fellow Disney brides, I need a little bit of feedback...

Throughout this entire planning process, I have been a little bummed because my budget hasn't allowed for any of the "extravagant" things that I have always dreamed about for myfairytale wedding...such as a MK photos shoot, Cinderella's coach, Mickey at my wedding, etc, etc...

I think I am just about over those other things, but the one thing that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want is a dessert party in EPCOT!!! I mentioned it to DF at the beginning when we were creating our budget and he was like, "no way!".

So here's what I was thinking...I would really like to book a dessert party for the night of our wedding. We are having a brunch reception that ends late afternoon and have plans to go to EPCOT with out guests afterward (to drink around the world, of course!). What if I did this as a surprise to EVERYONE, including my fiance? I am trying to figure out if it's possible for me to save the extra $$$ in the next 7 months (and keep it a secret!!). As of right now, we are about $100 over our original budget (not bad, considering we factored in the cost of the Disney wedding, our honeymoon, and the at-home reception). Do you think I am COMPLETELY crazy? I would be willing to go without welcome bags, an aisle runner, and other little extras....If I AM being crazy, I need to hear it!!! ;)

Sorry for being so long-winded, but I figure you all might understand my dilemma!!!

Throughout this entire planning process, I have been a little bummed because my budget hasn't allowed for any of the "extravagant" things that I have always dreamed about for myfairytale wedding...such as a MK photos shoot, Cinderella's coach, Mickey at my wedding, etc, etc...

I think I am just about over those other things, but the one thing that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want is a dessert party in EPCOT!!! I mentioned it to DF at the beginning when we were creating our budget and he was like, "no way!".

So here's what I was thinking...I would really like to book a dessert party for the night of our wedding. We are having a brunch reception that ends late afternoon and have plans to go to EPCOT with out guests afterward (to drink around the world, of course!). What if I did this as a surprise to EVERYONE, including my fiance? I am trying to figure out if it's possible for me to save the extra $$$ in the next 7 months (and keep it a secret!!). As of right now, we are about $100 over our original budget (not bad, considering we factored in the cost of the Disney wedding, our honeymoon, and the at-home reception). Do you think I am COMPLETELY crazy? I would be willing to go without welcome bags, an aisle runner, and other little extras....If I AM being crazy, I need to hear it!!! ;)

Sorry for being so long-winded, but I figure you all might understand my dilemma!!!

Hey! I don't think your crazy... If you really want one and are willing to nix other things to achieve it, then why not? Do you think your fiancé would be upset though? :confused:

I have been bugging mine about it for a while now too, so we decided on having one as our rehearsal dinner instead with only the bridal party and our parents that way it is a little easier on our wallets.

Anyways, I LOVE your idea of having the bm wear a flower on their hair, I'm thinking of doing the same. I may go with the fake route? If I can find some good fakes.

I don't think you are CRAZY at all.. I think it sounds like a great idea and I fully support it! :hug: :yay:

And don't worry about being long winded or making any sense and being all over the place.. I feel like I'm the same way! :thumbsup2

I say, work on saving and see what you can do.. when the time comes to book if you have at least half of the money you would need.. GO FOR IT! There's always ways to cut costs, esp with the little things.. do welcome bags.. but don't do super extravagant ones!!

Sending lots of pixie dust your way girl.. hope it all works!! <3
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hey! I don't think your crazy... If you really want one and are willing to nix other things to achieve it, then why not? Do you think your fiancé would be upset though? :confused:

I have been bugging mine about it for a while now too, so we decided on having one as our rehearsal dinner instead with only the bridal party and our parents that way it is a little easier on our wallets.

Anyways, I LOVE your idea of having the bm wear a flower on their hair, I'm thinking of doing the same. I may go with the fake route? If I can find some good fakes.

I really don't think my fiance will be upset with me. We have a joint "wedding savings account" that we contribute to each month. I won't be using this money to pay for the DP...it will be additional money that I have saved.

Oh, I will let you know if I find any good fake flowers!!!

I don't think you are CRAZY at all.. I think it sounds like a great idea and I fully support it! :hug: :yay:

And don't worry about being long winded or making any sense and being all over the place.. I feel like I'm the same way! :thumbsup2

I say, work on saving and see what you can do.. when the time comes to book if you have at least half of the money you would need.. GO FOR IT! There's always ways to cut costs, esp with the little things.. do welcome bags.. but don't do super extravagant ones!!

Sending lots of pixie dust your way girl.. hope it all works!! <3
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thanks for your support! :hug: The pixie dust worked!

As it turns out, this is ALL I could think about last night (didn't get much sleep, haha) and so I emailed my wonderful wedding planner with my idea. She sent me prices for the DP and told me that UK upper terrace is available and she put a tentative hold on it for me. I really wanted UK lower, but oh well, right? I AM GOING TO DO IT!!! This means I will have to be EXTREMELY frugal with my money for the next 7 months (I will just have to remind myself over and over--"no more shoes! no more shoes!").

I just keep thinking that this will be such an awesome surprise for DF and all of our guests! :banana:

I
As it turns out, this is ALL I could think about last night (didn't get much sleep, haha) and so I emailed my wonderful wedding planner with my idea. She sent me prices for the DP and told me that UK upper terrace is available and she put a tentative hold on it for me. I really wanted UK lower, but oh well, right? I AM GOING TO DO IT!!! This means I will have to be EXTREMELY frugal with my money for the next 7 months (I will just have to remind myself over and over--"no more shoes! no more shoes!").

I just keep thinking that this will be such an awesome surprise for DF and all of our guests! :banana:

Yay!!! It will be wonderful!!! Such a great idea!!! If my budget allowed it, I would absolutely do it!!!

So here's what I have planned so far...

We are getting married on October 24, 2011 at SBP. Our ceremony will take place at 10am, followed by a brunch reception from 11-3pm at St. James Ballroom.

I am getting ready at the Boardwalk before our 5 PM ceremony! I may have to wander down and take a peek at yours ;)

Everything looks great! Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Ceremony
We are having a violinist play during the ceremony at SBP

Seating of the Guests
Bella Notte
Be Our Guest

Bridesmaid Entrance
Bibbidi-Bobbidy-Boo

Groom/Groomsmen Entrance
When You Wish Upon a Star

Bride’s Entrance
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

***I haven't yet decided on a recessional song. Any ideas?

Reception
We are having a DJ for the reception. At first I was a little wary because it's a brunch reception, and I was worried if anyone thought it was weird to dance during brunch. But I know my guests and I think everyone will have a great time!

Entrance
All You Need Is Love—the Beatles (Not sure if I am thrilled with this....) :confused:

First Dance
Best Friend—Queen (DF was worried that this song would be too "fast" for our first dance, but I'm not worried. I think that it's the perfect song!) :woohoo:

Daughter/father Dance
Sunshine on My Shoulders-John Denver (My dad always says this song reminds him of me. I guess he used to sing this to me when I was a little girl. He doesn't know that this is going to be "our song". I am a little worried that he will cry. And my dad is NOT a crier.) :sad2:

Groom/mother Dance
DF hasn't picked yet

Wedding Party Song
You’ve got A Friend—James Taylor

Cake Cutting Song
That’s Amore—Dean Martin

Bouquet Presentation
PYT—Michael Jackson
(There is a funny story behind this. Instead of doing a bouquet toss/garter toss, I decided that I would give my grandmother the bouquet. She turns 84 on the day of the wedding, and I thought she would get a kick out of hearing Michael Jackson's "Pretty Young Thing"!) ;)

Last Dance
Colorful-Verve Pipe (The ONE AND ONLY song that DF has picked! :banana:)

Ceremony
We are having a violinist play during the ceremony at SBP

Seating of the Guests
Bella Notte
Be Our Guest

Bridesmaid Entrance
Bibbidi-Bobbidy-Boo

Groom/Groomsmen Entrance
When You Wish Upon a Star

Bride’s Entrance
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

***I haven't yet decided on a recessional song. Any ideas?

Reception
We are having a DJ for the reception. At first I was a little wary because it's a brunch reception, and I was worried if anyone thought it was weird to dance during brunch. But I know my guests and I think everyone will have a great time!

Entrance
All You Need Is Love—the Beatles (Not sure if I am thrilled with this....) :confused:

First Dance
Best Friend—Queen (DF was worried that this song would be too "fast" for our first dance, but I'm not worried. I think that it's the perfect song!) :woohoo:

Daughter/father Dance
Sunshine on My Shoulders-John Denver (My dad always says this song reminds him of me. I guess he used to sing this to me when I was a little girl. He doesn't know that this is going to be "our song". I am a little worried that he will cry. And my dad is NOT a crier.) :sad2:

Groom/mother Dance
DF hasn't picked yet

Wedding Party Song
You’ve got A Friend—James Taylor

Cake Cutting Song
That’s Amore—Dean Martin

Bouquet Presentation
PYT—Michael Jackson
(There is a funny story behind this. Instead of doing a bouquet toss/garter toss, I decided that I would give my grandmother the bouquet. She turns 84 on the day of the wedding, and I thought she would get a kick out of hearing Michael Jackson's "Pretty Young Thing"!) ;)

Last Dance
Colorful-Verve Pipe (The ONE AND ONLY song that DF has picked! :banana:)

Hey! Loving your song choices! And im actually liking the idea of the beatles! :) think its good!

The Bouquet presentation sounds brilliant!:) She will LOVE it! :) :cutie:

I hadnt thought of songs yet... well only a couple!!! If you have seen the father of the bride then Pacabel Canon will make perfect sence to walk down the isle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80

Also our first dance is... Look wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton! Bit slow... but romantic and real! What do you think!?

Cant wait for more! :)

Love your song choices. And being a Beatles fan, I like the song!

For the recessional, if you are going with Disney songs, maybe Fantasmic?

Hey! Loving your song choices! And im actually liking the idea of the beatles! :) think its good!

The Bouquet presentation sounds brilliant!:) She will LOVE it! :) :cutie:

I hadnt thought of songs yet... well only a couple!!! If you have seen the father of the bride then Pacabel Canon will make perfect sence to walk down the isle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80

Also our first dance is... Look wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton! Bit slow... but romantic and real! What do you think!?

Cant wait for more! :)

I love that Eric Clapton song! I think it's a great choice! :lovestruc

Love your song choices. And being a Beatles fan, I like the song!

For the recessional, if you are going with Disney songs, maybe Fantasmic?

Well, I guess the Beatles will be staying! As far as the recessional, now I have even more good contenders, hehe! Thanks! :lmao:

Just joining in! Love all of your ideas so far! Can't wait to read more. We are getting married at SBP on Oct 13th, so just a few days before you! :) Looking forward to plans and pics!

Your songs are great! I love PYT for your grandmother...too funny! :rotfl: All your plans look fabulous! Cant wait to read more! :goodvibes

Just wanted to pop in and say hello - our wedding is the day after at SBP! :) cool!

Congratulations! Happy Planning!!! :cool1:

Just joining in! Love all of your ideas so far! Can't wait to read more. We are getting married at SBP on Oct 13th, so just a few days before you! :) Looking forward to plans and pics!

Thank you! Have you started a PJ yet? I'd love to read about your plans as well!!! :)

Your songs are great! I love PYT for your grandmother...too funny! :rotfl: All your plans look fabulous! Cant wait to read more! :goodvibes

My grandmother has a great sense of humor, so I think she will appreciate this! ;)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello - our wedding is the day after at SBP! :) cool!

Congratulations! Happy Planning!!! :cool1:

Yay! We are staying at the Boardwalk so maybe I will get to sneak a peak at your wedding!!! Congratulations! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter