Lacey & Keith's 10/24/11 Wishes Wedding! ***honeymoon, day 4...updated 6/18***

I have decided on a song for the recessional (and have gotten DF's blessing ;) )! It's going to be "A Whole New World". I thought it was perfect since it will be our first "walk" as a married couple, and Aladdin is DF's favorite Disney movie! :thumbsup2 Now let's just hope I don't change my mind again...

The UPS, FedEx, and mailman must think that we are shopaholics because of all the packages that keep getting delivered at the house! :lmao: I just LOVE when my wedding stuff arrives! :cheer2: Here is the beautiful hand-painted parasol I purchased from Etsy...

IMG_3318.jpg

I can't decide if I will use this right after the ceremony, or a few days later when we have our honeymoon photo session (or both!). I think it's just lovely! :lovestruc

Just after we are married, we are going to have our guests blow bubbles as we exit from SBP. I bought these great little bubbles online, and they came with free personalization! The ribbon was purchased at Michael's (with a coupon AND a giftcard...DF was so proud of how frugal I was!). :woohoo:

IMG_3302.jpg

Yay! We are staying at the Boardwalk so maybe I will get to sneak a peak at your wedding!!! Congratulations! :yay:[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup2 cool! :D I hope we are around to peek at yours too! :D We might need to make a special trip that morning to watch from a distance! We are staying at WL

Happy Planning!:banana:

I just caught up on your PJ--- I love it! Thanks for posting the cost of your flowers--- I'm not doing a lot of flowers, but I decided, for the flowers I DO want, I want daisies! :) So that helped a lot!!

Also, where did you get those bubbles???? Can't wait to read more!

After searching and searching for a fake hot pink daisy to put in the girls' hair, I decided that I didn't like the way the fake ones looked! So I emailed my Disney floral contact (who is wonderful, btw) and she is going to have 4 daisies (attached with wired stems) delivered to my hotel room that morning. :flower3:

After searching and searching for a fake hot pink daisy to put in the girls' hair, I decided that I didn't like the way the fake ones looked! So I emailed my Disney floral contact (who is wonderful, btw) and she is going to have 4 daisies (attached with wired stems) delivered to my hotel room that morning. :flower3:

I'm going to have my bm wear flowers in their hair too. :goodvibes
Did they tell you how much this would be? I am trying to compare between just buying them from Disney and using real flowers, or buying silk ones and making them myself. A fellow disbride gave me some DIY tips ... she made some and they turned out very well. I just don't know if mine will & I need a back-up plan!

Hey Hun,

Wow... I think your parasol and favors look blooming brilliant! What a good Idea... I might just steal something like that for our wedding shoot after were married! We are hoping to cover a golf buggy in flowers and ribbon and have pictures after too!

Also... I think I agree with the real flowers in the BM's hair... I have been looking too at fake flowers and the stems and any green bits just dont look nice do they?! I think I might have a little one in my hair too! lol :hippie:

Any way... happy sunday night! xxx

I'm going to have my bm wear flowers in their hair too. :goodvibes
Did they tell you how much this would be? I am trying to compare between just buying them from Disney and using real flowers, or buying silk ones and making them myself. A fellow disbride gave me some DIY tips ... she made some and they turned out very well. I just don't know if mine will & I need a back-up plan!

My floral person didn't send me an updated proposal, but when she does I will be sure to let you know how much the flowers cost! I am betting that they will be about $5 each. I am having hot pink daisies scattered on the tables in addition to the centerpieces, and they are $5 each for that. HTH!

Hey Hun,

Wow... I think your parasol and favors look blooming brilliant! What a good Idea... I might just steal something like that for our wedding shoot after were married! We are hoping to cover a golf buggy in flowers and ribbon and have pictures after too!

Also... I think I agree with the real flowers in the BM's hair... I have been looking too at fake flowers and the stems and any green bits just dont look nice do they?! I think I might have a little one in my hair too! lol :hippie:

Any way... happy sunday night! xxx

Happy Sunday to you as well! ;) I originally saw another bride using a parasol (probably another DIS bride!) and loved the idea! That's the best part about these boards...we can inspire each other! :thumbsup2

Next up on my to-do list: honeymoon tshirts! I wanted to make cute shirts that DF and I can wear around the parks and/or our Disney cruise after the wedding! DF agreed to wear a Disney shirt, as long as it's "manly" (insert me rolling my eyes here!!!) :rolleyes: DF bought himself a Mickey shirt the last time we were in Disney which didn't appear too manly to me, so I am not sure what his issue is with this particular shirt.

I was playing around with some designs on zazzle and asked DF if he would wear the shirt I had created. His response? "I'll wear it if you make me." :confused3 That wasn't the response I was hoping for! :confused: Needless to say, I haven't purchased the shirts yet...I'll keep you updated!!!

Everything looks great! I love how much detail you give, it is so very helpful!
Congrats on the wedding and can't wait to hear more as things come along!

Hi, just joining in, you get married the day before us! :flower3: Your plans sound wonderful and your dress and shoes are fab!!! I'm a pink gal myself so I just love the shoes! Look forward to hearing more! :goodvibes

Did they tell you how much this would be?

I found out that each flower will cost $5 and they will come on a wired stem. This should make it easy for the hair sylist! :thumbsup2

Everything looks great! I love how much detail you give, it is so very helpful!
Congrats on the wedding and can't wait to hear more as things come along!

Thank you!! I am happy to hear that the details are helpful. Sometimes I think I ramble too much! :cutie:

Hi, just joining in, you get married the day before us! :flower3: Your plans sound wonderful and your dress and shoes are fab!!! I'm a pink gal myself so I just love the shoes! Look forward to hearing more! :goodvibes

Yay for another October bride!!! :yay: Thanks for reading!

So I have been a bad bride because I haven't updated my PJ in a while. But I finally have something to report....I made all my ADRs this morning! Today marks the 180 days until we check into the hotel!!! woo hoo! :woohoo: Today also happens to be Easter, so while DF was busy in the kitchen prepping the ham, I was on the phone with Disney making all of the reservations. :goodvibes

I have kept you in suspense long enough, so here is what we got:

10/21/11: dinner at Tutto Italia (DF proposed in Venice. This was his restaurant pick!)
10/22/11: breakfast at Crystal Palace (with 4 of our friends who will be in town for the wedding. This is where I used to work as a CP!)
10/22/11: dinner at Raglan Road (with the wedding party and their dates--and maybe jellyrolls after! :banana:)
10/23/11: breakfast at Cape May Cafe (with my family and DF)
10/23/11: rehearsal/welcome dinner at Big River Grille (with everyone who is in town for the big day!)
10/24/11: OUR WEDDING DAY!!!
10/25/11: breakfast at Chef Mickey's (this ressie was made for 28 people--all those who will still be in Disney the day after)
10/26/11: breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (just before our honeymoon photo session at the GF)
10/26/11: dinner at California Grill (a little romantic dinner for me and my future DH--the night before we leave for our Disney Cruise!!!!!) :dance3:

YAY, Glad your back and planning furiously! :)

All your ressies (This made me chuckle) look great!

XXX 180 days WOOP WOOP! XXX

:surfweb: Happy Easter xxx

Hello Lacey, I'm late but congrats!

I just read through your pj and I love everything your doing. Hot pink and black are one of my fav all time color combos. Everything looks great so far. And good job with the ressies--hooray for ADR's!! Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Thanks girls. Glad to know that there are people still reading this PJ! :goodvibes

We are past the 6-month mark until the wedding (time keeps flying by!) and I am happy to say that the plans continue to go well.

Here are just a few things that I have been working on:

Card Box
Since we are having only about 40 guests at the Disney wedding, I didn't want to have a gigantic cardbox at the reception. We are having an at-home reception a couple of weeks later, and my guess is that most people will be giving us cards at that party. I thought it would be a cute idea to buy a vintage Disney lunchbox and use it as our cardbox! I will have to make a little sign for it to explain its purpose. Here is the lunchbox!

IMG_3575.jpg

Reception Dress
Speaking of the at-home reception, here is the dress I found online! I am in love with it!!! :love: I plan on wearing my sexy-mama pink shoes again for the occasion. I might put a hot pink daisy in my hair as well... :flower3:

IMG_3572.jpg

15818wlarger.jpg

EPCOT Passports
With the help of another Disney bride (Nichole, who is my wedding date twin!) I created passports for our guests when we go to EPCOT after the reception. Our reception ends at 3pm, and we will be doing a bit of drinking in the World Showcase until the SURPRISE DP!!!!! WOOHOO :woohoo:

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

Now, this is just my first attempt at printing these passports on cardstock. I might play around with colored cardstock in the near future...

Wedding Bands
Yay! I am just so excited about my wedding band. We've actually had them for a while (not sure why I haven't posted a picture yet...to be quite honest with you, I visit with my ring about once a week. I try it on with my e-ring, just because I know it's lonely sitting in a drawer all alone. DF thinks I am crazy, but at least he's not worried that it's bad luck or anything!!!

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

Bridesmaid Shoes
I went and picked up the girls' shoes from the bridal salon the other day. Their dresses are in as well! This is a picture of DF's sister, who will be one of my BMs. She lives in GA and had her dress/shoes shipped to her. She was nice enough to email me a picture of the outfit! :lovestruc

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

Morning!

Glad to see an update from you! I think the card box idea is so so cute! Where did you get it? Very quirky idea!

I really love your dress and your BMs shoes! They will look lovely! Your reception dress is beautiful! Very sparkley! Hehe x

Am I getting this right... After your wedding you are going to epcot to do around the world! I think that is a fab idea! I really like your little tick sheet booklet... And the photo of you both on the back. Very sweet!

I'm off to the magical place in 4 more sleeps! Can't wait to get my teeth into some hands on planning! Hehe

Hear from you soon! Mwah

Faye xx

Morning!

Glad to see an update from you! I think the card box idea is so so cute! Where did you get it? Very quirky idea!

I really love your dress and your BMs shoes! They will look lovely! Your reception dress is beautiful! Very sparkley! Hehe x

Am I getting this right... After your wedding you are going to epcot to do around the world! I think that is a fab idea! I really like your little tick sheet booklet... And the photo of you both on the back. Very sweet!

I'm off to the magical place in 4 more sleeps! Can't wait to get my teeth into some hands on planning! Hehe

Hear from you soon! Mwah

Faye xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter