**Lana (Ellebren) & Michael's VR PJ**September**Food Photos posted**BEO of Doom**

They're quoting you for the bartender charge because the BOC is just an estimate. If you do spend the $4000, you will get that money back. But here's a suggestion... you can have a 4 hour open bar instead of a BOC for $35.50 per person - with tax and tip it adds up to $2245 for 50 people. Just fyi. I had 4 hours which includes my cocktail hour and then I shut the open bar for 1/2 hour at dinner and 1/2 hour at the end. It's still a lot cheaper than your $4000.

I understand the need for 2 buses. Where are your guests staying though? My reception is at ADH and I have guests staying at Boardwalk, so I'm having one bus for 8 hours (ceremony / reception) and one for 5 hours (which is the minimum) since my guests can walk back to their rooms. If some of your guests are at GF then you can do that and cut some cash off your beo.

How did closing the bar work. I'm just afraid that some one will decide they want a drink and I really don't want that to happen. Has anyone actually gotten money back from BOC? because if thats the case I might just do the per person. The only reason I want to do BOC is because we don't have a ton of drinkers coming and I'm really hoping to get some money back.

Right now we have the GF, Cor, & All- star. The only people that will be able to walk is the GF crowd, however I'm not sure how many of our guests will be staying there. However I do have many people living in FL and if they decide to drive I may be in the clear.

I am planning on cutting the hor d'ourves to half of what they currently are. My planner is busy for the next week or so, but we are having a phone meeting soon. Hopefully I will have an updated BEO.

WOW!! That's a lot of money! I'm glad you've been able to cut it down so fast. It will be a lot smaller when you get you're real number. You should re work the numbers with your 75 quests that you anticipate and see what sort of impact that makes.

I think I may ask my planner to send me an idea of how much 75 people would be. Just to know. Although that might give me an ulterior motive to not beg people to come from up north.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter