L'Artisan des Glaces

dreamit

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what’s going on with my favorite ice cream shop? On the Here Now/Just Back thread someone mentioned that L’Artisan des Glaces was unexpectedly closed the other day. On Disney’s site, it’s now not listing any hours.

We're here and have been checking the last couple days and still closed~ we really want the brioche ice cream sandwich! Note on the door just says sorry we are closed. Will let you know if it opens in the next couple days while we are here.

This was closed last week when we were there. Open and bustling one day, then closed the next and I think ever since. Cast member in shop across from it said they’ve been having continual problems staffing it.

I know the day we were there, we had ice cream in the evening and there was only two people working and the line was down the street around the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter