Last minute questions

YangYang

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm sure that I could find the answers to these questions if I had a couple of hours to look but I don't so I'm hoping someone can help me from their own knowledge. First, are scooters and rollerblades allowed in the campground? Secondly, can you bring your own marshmallows (hot dogs?) to the campfire singalong? If you do bring your own, will you need to bring your own sticks as well? I'm sure that I should ask a dozen more questions but that's all I can think of right now!

you can bring anything you want to the campfire, you will need your own sticks, we see many scooter and roller blades, when you say scooter i assume you mean the manual ones as gas powered ones would not be allowed..

Actually, you can buy sticks if you need to at the chuckwagon. If I remember right, they are only about $.25 each. They are actually dowels, not sticks from trees. And yes, you can take your own or buy it there.

Have a great time. We are heading back down in May.

CJ2etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter