Last person to post wins a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding_nemo_seagulls_sydney_harbour.jpg
MINE
MINE, MINE
MINE, MINE, MINE !!

I told you that you got the official prize Vick, the 30-finger salute from the peanut gallery.

IMG_1203.jpg

One of my daughters even has the power of x-ray eyes!

I forgot about that Rob. At least you cared enough to give me a prize! :cloud9:

They made you another prize, so you wouldn't feel bad when I won this round.

IMG_1206.jpg

Now I have 2 kids with laser vision!

Wouldn't stop me from winning!

No but your elbows will itch uncontrollably, and giant gnats will swarm your dog whenever you go outside, and your ears will always feel like they are about to blow off, and in the end you will decide it wasn't worth it and beg me to accept the prize instead, but I will have thrown myself off a high curb in utter dispair and be unable to hear or respond, and so we will all suffer needlessly.

No but your elbows will itch uncontrollably, and giant gnats will swarm your dog whenever you go outside, and your ears will always feel like they are about to blow off, and in the end you will decide it wasn't worth it and beg me to accept the prize instead, but I will have thrown myself off a high curb in utter dispair and be unable to hear or respond, and so we will all suffer needlessly.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter