Le Cellier review

Pineapple Princess

Mouseketeer
Shall I say YUM!
My husband surprised me with this resturant for our anniversary on Saturday Aug 12th . Our ADRs were for 11:40 and we showed up at 11:30. We had to wait for just a teeny bit and then we were seated by a nice hostess.
We were served 3 different kinds of bread sticks, and each one was yummy and warm.
We both had filet mignon with the cream cheese mashed potatoes. I am not a fan of steak but this was amazing. It was cooked just like we wanted and was melt in your mouth delicious! The potatoes were amazing also.
We shared the desert sampler. When it first came out I was thinking the serving size was awfully small for the small fortune it cost us, but oh boy was it rich! It included chocolate cake, maple creme brulee, and raspberry sorbet. Each dessert was amazing!
I highly reccommend this restaurant as this was one of the best meals I have ever had on property!
:love:

oh yummy ......I too love that pretzel bread and the prime rib is excellent too.....we have ressies in December for our next visit.....when we were in disney for eleven days in may not one ressie could be found anywheres.....thanks for telling me about that dessert sampler.....sounds delicious........OH YAH I CAN hardly wait for the cheddar cheese soup too.......

Thank you for your thoughts, sounds yummy, Le Cellier is on my list for next year.

We go in Nov and debated whethe rot go there for an adult only dinner...kids will be at Germany with grandparent....
Sounds like we made a good decision. :woohoo:

Thanks

Thanks for sharing - great review!! Can't wait to go in Nov. for our first time. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be at Le Cellier on the 29th and I cant wait, this is DS fave TS place.. I love the cheese soup and maple creme brulee

Thanks for the review! We are visiting this restaurant for the first time when we go the end of September! We're going for lunch, too. I can't wait!!!

I feel the same way about the filet and mashed potaotes. I'm not a steak lover my DH LOVES steak! The filet was the best I ever had and the potatoes the best as well! Will be back next week to have it again!!!!
Happy Anniversary!

Thanks. We are going in Oct. and almost every review makes me glad we are eating there. My only problem is going to be choosing which dessert to have!!! They all sound great.

Thanks for the great review! We will probably try the filet also. Just made our ADR's today! :cool1:

:Pinkbounc Yum! Now I'm looking forward to eating there for the first time in October even MORE. Thanks for sharing your review! :banana:

Thanks for the review. Makes me happy that I was able to get an ADR for Monday of Thanksgiving week (I made the ADRs this week). It's at 4:30, but, we'll be able to eat there. I can't wait to taste the cheese soup. And, DH loves steak.

We'll be eating a very early lunch at Garden Grill so I hope we'll be hungry at 4:30 (it's very early for us to be eating dinner as we normally eat late).

Thanks for sharing your review. I wish December would hurry up and get here, I'm missing that cheddar cheese soup! :thumbsup2

what kind of bread sticks do they have?
What are these pretzel bread sticks??? they sound yummy! and sound even better with the cheddar soup...

Thanks for the review, DH and I are really looking forward to our meal at Le Cellier. It's one of our must-do's every trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter