Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

Hey there AmySue --

Just wondering if you received my SASE??? I sure hope so!!! Hoping to save some money so that I can buy more "stuff." Thanks again,

I did get one so far without a username, so if your last name begins with "K' and you live in NJ....yes I did and sent it out already.

Can i ask when the free kid with adult coupons expire please? Dh and I just decided to go 2 weeks from today with our two boys so we would be there May 13-20. I am in Canada so wouldn't have time to get a SASE but i could send PP and have you send it to my friend in SD if that would work?
Thanks so much!

I will PM you next!!!

Just PM'd you...if you still have some coupons left, may I have two please?

Thanks so much for your kind and generous offer!

LOL........Would you believe that I totally did NOT even think to put my username on the envelope somewhere!!!!!!!!?????????? Geez, where has my mind gone to????? Anyway, YES, that was ME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to receive that coveted envelope!!!!!!

Just PM'd you...if you still have some coupons left, may I have two please?

Thanks so much for your kind and generous offer!

For some odd reason, I did not get your PM, so I will PM you next. I do have b'zillions of coupons left as I went back and took the REST of the stack!!!! Okay, so I left about 20, I figure they had more, and it isn't like I am selling them on eBay!!!!!

LOL........Would you believe that I totally did NOT even think to put my username on the envelope somewhere!!!!!!!!?????????? Geez, where has my mind gone to????? Anyway, YES, that was ME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to receive that coveted envelope!!!!!!

I have many many too many of moments like that. My DH calls it my "look at the pretty colors" syndrome. I am massively distractable!!!

I hope veryone has a hoot and a half at LegoLand!!!!!

AmySue :yay:

What a nice thing to do! I went to Legoland early April w/my nephews & we checked out the aquarium there. We all enjoyed it and each gave it :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2.

I've got pics of the exhibits somewhere. :)

What a nice thing to do! I went to Legoland early April w/my nephews & we checked out the aquarium there. We all enjoyed it and each gave it :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2.

I've got pics of the exhibits somewhere. :)

We enjoyed LL too. But that was two years ago. With the kids getting older we probably won't go back.

You were checking this thread out to make sure she wasn't selling them were you?;)

You were checking this thread out to make sure she wasn't selling them were you?;)

I KNOW!! It's getting creepy, don't you think, Brave New World and all that.

What I want to know is why is big brother watching ME!!!???

AmySUe

I KNOW!! It's getting creepy, don't you think, Brave New World and all that.

What I want to know is why id big brother watching ME!!!???

AmySUe

They are on to you girl. They heard through the grapevine that you were gonna color your hair and were worried that you were trying to change your appearance. So they sent MJ to check things out. Yep, its the man trying to keep us down.

They are on to you girl. They heard through the grapevine that you were gonna color your hair and were worried that you were trying to change your appearance. So they sent MJ to check things out. Yep, its the man trying to keep us down.

If I am watched so closely, even with my diabolical new look (Haven't done it yet, buying the color is the first step--figure I will do it Sunday night as that gives me 3 days before I put it in the chlorine at the pool), how will we sneak over the border???:headache:

:yay:AmySue

Too funny -- I was skimming the boards, and this post came up on top (recently posted to. :teeth:)

Too funny -- I was skimming the boards, and this post came up on top (recently posted to. :teeth:)

Okay, we love you Mary Jo, just not sure I totally believe you!! Sure, browsing, not anything to do with getting a red flag when the words "selling" and "eBay" show up in a post?

Maybe I should just randomly throw in dollar amounts and sell and ebay through other posts and see what happens.

I used to be such a nice conservative rule following woman...then I went to Stacie's side of things.

I will try to only use those powers for good!!!:3dglasses

If I am watched so closely, even with my diabolical new look (Haven't done it yet, buying the color is the first step--figure I will do it Sunday night as that gives me 3 days before I put it in the chlorine at the pool), how will we sneak over the border???:headache:

:yay:AmySue

Good plan about doing your hair on sunday.

Okay, we love you Mary Jo, just not sure I totally believe you!! Sure, browsing, not anything to do with getting a red flag when the words "selling" and "eBay" show up in a post?

Maybe I should just randomly throw in dollar amounts and sell and ebay through other posts and see what happens.

I used to be such a nice conservative rule following woman...then I went to Stacie's side of things.

I will try to only use those powers for good!!!:3dglasses

Wow, I hope my post goes through considering I am here under the bus once again.

Wow, I hope my post goes through considering I am here under the bus once again.

Oops, I forgot you were stalking me....didn't think about you reading my post.

I,at least, picture a really nice bus,like a tour bus, not a city bus. That makes it more palatable, yes?

Oops, I forgot you were stalking me....didn't think about you reading my post.

I,at least, picture a really nice bus,like a tour bus, not a city bus. That makes it more palatable, yes?

I can't tell.....with all the exhaust down here I am feeling sort a dizzy. :faint:

I can't tell.....with all the exhaust down here I am feeling sort a dizzy. :faint:

Just keep breathing. Just keep breathing. Hey, with all of your interest in "my" thread, are you sure you are not just jonesin' for some coupons. You know you could ask!!!!:rotfl:

Hi AmySue,

Do you have any more coupons? I don't have enough posts to PM you. I would love to take my 3 girls to legoland this summer. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter