Let's call this the vacation that almost wasn't....

*Saturday blah blah blah part 3*

The only ride we felt like going on in Seuss (we were hot and tired at this point and wanted to get back to the hotel) was Cat in the Hat. :worship: We really enjoy this ride - some pics of Frank:

Last year then this year - WOW, he sure has grown a bit, huh?:

DSCN1774.jpg
Brother066.jpg

That is his "Frank Scorpio" look......don't ask.....its another long, long story :lmao:

He HAS grown. Sniff. We don't get to keep them babies forever. :worried:

Waiting for more. Patiently. I am very patient, you know. Especially at waiting.
;)

T, just love your report as always. I am so happy that you stayed ONSITE at WDW. However, getting to Magic Kingdom past 2pm, shame-shame. What did you do in the morning. Forget that, don't answer.

The pictures are wonderful but I still don't understand your fascination with Universal. One time I will have to meet you there so you can educate me on the wonders of Universal.

Looking forward towards more installments.

Hey Trek!!

Ok....so we arrived fashionably late.....as we usually do everywhere. for everything.

Do I get half-credit for not having to wait in lines at MK?

I would be happy to edjumikate you on Universal. I have to warn you though, it can be addictive :rolleyes1 :cool1: :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say I loved your trip report. :goodvibes

Small world as we stayed in the same room two years ago, and I'm a fellow PA'er in the Philly Burbs. I hear ya on Sonic. Good to know there is a Sonic close by in Orlando, we will definitely be hitting that! ::yes::

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!! :)

Thank you!! Thank you very much :thumbsup2

Hey would you stop yakking with these peeps and put up more trippie! :duck: I'm not patient like Tricia! :bitelip: ;) (ya know I love ya!)

I love all of your pics. I just don't know how you do it!

Hey would you stop yakking with these peeps and put up more trippie! :duck: I'm not patient like Tricia! :bitelip: ;) (ya know I love ya!)

I love all of your pics. I just don't know how you do it!

lori must be a coffee person like me.

ok tracie, get this report a moving.
lori might get the whip out for a flogging if you don't......

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

let the meds work on my head then I will finish it up tomorrow and wrap it in a neat little bow

Im just kiddin! I know you aren't feeling well. Get some rest and put up a post when you feel better.

After reading your trip reports, I don't think I'll be able to write one with any additional helpful information. I hope I can offer something new when I get back. I will be there for the forth of July activities, that should be interesting.
Thanks for your help. Oh, by the way, I called again about the queen deluxe and this time they admitted to having some when I mentioned exact room numbers but told me they were not available. We were really hoping for the extra room. But I'm not giving up, I call again and also ask the morning I get there.

Wait a minute! Did you say you would be finishing it today? But I don't want it to be over!:worried:

no sweat loribell............the t woman hasn't even started to put the next episode up yet.........

if we start to get to the end of her trip, we can badger her to make up stuff for us to read......:eek:

Great report! I'm glad to see the reservation booth at IOA.

More please Tracie! I'm getting settled back in at home now and I am ketchuped on your TR, so I need some more.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter