Let's talk neighbors!! Anything unique about yours?

Let's talk neighbors!! Anything unique about yours?

Groosch....wart dew YOU think???

duckburgsign.jpg

LOL! nope...actually a great group! :)

I live in an old neighborhood with lots of old neighbors. However I have 2 "not-normal" ones. My next door neighbor works for the local rock and roll radio station and has his own band. His parties are interesting, but are always over at 10pm. Great neighbor! We don't know his name, but his dog is named Boog, short for booger, so we call him "Boogs dad".

The other strange one is 2 houses down, very nice guy, abour 70 y.o. I think. He is on his 2nd marriage and has 2 little girls about 3 and 4. Go neighbor!

Can I say I love my neighbors too? It's unique in a neighborhood with homes as close as ours, that we get along so well. I think it's because while we do chat from time to time, we have an unspoken rule about no gossip. Some of us are closer than others but we don't talk about the ones who aren't. Everyone does their own thing and we respect each others privacy. I feel so secure knowing I have people around me I can turn to when I need them and that I am here for them as well. Sometimes I hate my money pit house and want to move so badly, but only if I could take all my neighbors with me!

Nothing unique I suppose, but I've got a wacky neighbour who likes to dress up in heavy clothing to garden, even when it's boiling outside. Hottest day of the year, she's outside in her garden with a sweater on, gloves, the whole nine yards. I'm just cringing watching her... can't imagine how hot that would be. This is the same neighbour that accused me of taking my dog over to her yard to do it's business. Yes, I would have to physically walk all the way around to her house, open a locked gate and take him inside to do it. Either that or I slid my dog's bum over the fence or even threw the stuff over. LOL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter