Lilo & Stitch at the park

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere in the parks i can see lil and stitich and get pics with them . I know Ohana breakfast but i wanted to know if dd can see them in the park. if so what park and where?THANKS in advance

We met Stitch twice in Animal Kingdom on Discovery Island

And we met Lilo Typhoon Lagoon, she was walking around in the park.

We saw Stitch in MK in ToonTown. He was outside all the way to the side, by the train tracks... does that make sense? We had a good time waving to the train with Stich. I was surprised to see him, but glad we went all the way back to check it out. (Mr. Smee and Max (Goofy's son) were also back there...)

IMG_2110-1.jpg

You can find Lilo and Stitch at AK, and you can also find Stitch by himself in Tomorrowland.

is there anyway to find out where they will be the day of? DD (9) wants to see Lilo and stitch . Those are the only two she requested. I really dont want to waste a TB for a character breakfast, but i'm feeling bad. I wish ohanas had a better selection

is there anyway to find out where they will be the day of? DD (9) wants to see Lilo and stitch . Those are the only two she requested. I really dont want to waste a TB for a character breakfast, but i'm feeling bad. I wish ohanas had a better selection

There is, but it doesn't kick in until 9:30 or so. And that is to have any CM with access to a phone (someone in merchandise, or Guest Relations would probably be best) call a number to find out if a character is out. Your best bet is going to AK for Lilo and Stitch, as they are usually here (no character is 100% guaranteed though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter