Limo Service??

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Hi,

Has anyone used a Limo Service that they were happy with? I used Tiffany's last trip, but would rather try someone new.

Thanks.

Patty

On our last vacation we had Tiffany's pick up up, our driver was late and rear-ended a car at a red light. The driver he hit wanted him to follow him into a parking lot to exchange papers, our driver then took off...for the next 1/2 hour i was worried that the police would pull us over and totally screw up our 1st day. He never asked us if we were ok. We called Tiffany's after he dropped us off and requested a new driver for our return trip to the airport. The new driver was great.

The reason that we probably will not use them again is that they still charged us for the round trip. I wouldn't have had a problem with paying one way, but I dont think wa should have been charged for the part of the trip that he hit another car.

So if anyone has the name of another company, please let me know.

Thanks,

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter