Link to room pics?

hthrbells

DIS Veteran
I know I just saw it.....can someone please post the link to the DVC room pictures? Thank you!

Thank you! We are new to this. We just got our credit approved and put our deposit down yesterday. Our paperwork will be here Thursday.:cool1::cool1::cool1: Any other tips or suggestions for us?

Thank you! We are new to this. We just got our credit approved and put our deposit down yesterday. Our paperwork will be here Thursday.:cool1::cool1::cool1: Any other tips or suggestions for us?

That's a very open ended question... we can certainly 'guide' you with suggestions but we need more info on what you like, don't like, how many people etc.

I really suggest taking time to look at photos of each resort as a general guide and more from there to see where your likes/dislikes are.

My advice is to not submit your paperwork until you understand what you are buying. The rules and policies of the DVC, how your points are used, banking, borrowing, UY, and home resort priority, benefits and limitations, total cost, comparing direct to resale, and experiencing the different resorts to decide which resort to buy.

:earsboy: Bill

My advice is to not submit your paperwork until you understand what you are buying. The rules and policies of the DVC, how your points are used, banking, borrowing, UY, and home resort priority, benefits and limitations, total cost, comparing direct to resale, and experiencing the different resorts to decide which resort to buy.

I appreciate the advise Bill. :thumbsup2 We have been looking into it for a year or two now. I am thrilled with our decision!

What are your questions then, how can we help?

We will be looking to book a 2Br at AKV. I am torn on Kidani or Jambo. Our DS's will be 10 and 8 and our DD will be 4. We will also be bringing my MIL who is in good shape. What are the pro's and con's of each? I am aware I have a boat load of time to plan this LOL! Thank you!

We will be looking to book a 2Br at AKV. I am torn on Kidani or Jambo. Our DS's will be 10 and 8 and our DD will be 4. We will also be bringing my MIL who is in good shape. What are the pro's and con's of each? I am aware I have a boat load of time to plan this LOL! Thank you!

All two bedroom villas at JH are lockoffs. KV does have lockoffs and dedicated two bedroom villas. Both have the sleeper chair in the living room (except for the value villas at JH). Only KV has the extra bathroom just off the entry into the villa. JH doesn't have the extra bathroom.

The master bathroom at JH does not have a separate shower and tub. The shower is in the jetted tub. KV does have a separate shower and jetted tub.

All two bedroom villas at JH are lockoffs. KV does have lockoffs and dedicated two bedroom villas. Both have the sleeper chair in the living room (except for the value villas at JH). Only KV has the extra bathroom just off the entry into the villa. JH doesn't have the extra bathroom.

The master bathroom at JH does not have a separate shower and tub. The shower is in the jetted tub. KV does have a separate shower and jetted tub.

Sorry to harras you, I promise I will leave you alone after this last question! My other question, to rent a car or to not rent a car? If so where?

Sorry to harras you, I promise I will leave you alone after this last question! My other question, to rent a car or to not rent a car? If so where?

my opinion: if you are onsite the whole trip and flying through the MCO airport, are happy to stay onsite and don't mind losing some time on each end of the trip waiting for DME buses, then save the money and don't rent a car.

if you have any interest in going to seaworld, legoland or harrypotterland (i think some people still call it "universal"), or you want to try some offsite dining options, i'd rent a car.

i like having a car but i'll admit there have been trips where i left it parked at OKW and haven't bothered going offsite more than once during the week. there was one trip (and only one) where i got exasperated by the AKV buses and walked over to the parking lot and drove myself to the park.

depends on your personality and what you are willing to give up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter