Live Report from the 4/22 Backstage Magic

Sure am! I have most of them out there (not visible yet), so I just need to add the last few and write captions. That darned work keeps intruding! Hopefully I'll have it done by this weekend.

Thanks for the great photos and enjoy the cruise.

I must ask in the future how to convince my other half to go on D Cruise
since we are finally child free and he thinks we will be over run by kids.

Counting the days till backstage magic on 6/3

Great pics Barb! Also thanks for the info on the blog bradk. It sounds like you incorporated a lot of extras into your trip - did you feel like it was too jam-packed?? I was thinking about getting tickets for Wicked, but I don't want to stretch myself too thin with all of the early mornings on this trip. Any opinions? Thanks.

Bradk, couldn't find your blog about the DL days - did I miss them somehow?

I must ask in the future how to convince my other half to go on D Cruise
since we are finally child free and he thinks we will be over run by kids.
Three magic words: Adults Only Areas! DCL is great about enforcing the rules at the adult pool, Cove Cafe, clubs and spa and also on the adult beach. Yes, there will be lots of kidlets at the shows and running around the ship, but no worse than WDW. And it's better than WDW because if you get tired of them, you have those adults-only escape.s

Thank you all for the great pictures! :cool1: :cool1:

Barb have a great time on your cruise!:goodvibes

Barb,
What great photos. I didn't recognize you without your hat & glasses from your siggie picture. :lmao:
Again, thanks for sharing with us & I look forward to your final thoughts.

Have a great cruise!!!!!!!! Do you blog your cruises as well?
We had a great Halloween cruise this past year on the Magic & I will add Barb's :thumbsup2 for the adult's only sections of the ship. We are a couple without kids & we love DCL.

Max,
I looked at your pictures too & the ones I could see were great. I see a lot of red x's though.

my blog sorta ended when going to DL. i need to continue it, it's just been a stressful week or so. I will get it done someday.

Just picked up the ABD photopass CD at our mailbox today. AWESOME!! Yet another flood of memories. I've never used photopass before so I'm not sure quite how to use it, but I managed to run through all 172 photos. It was especially cool to see the ones taken in the areas where we couldn't bring our cameras.

Just picked up the ABD photopass CD at our mailbox today. AWESOME!! Yet another flood of memories. I've never used photopass before so I'm not sure quite how to use it, but I managed to run through all 172 photos. It was especially cool to see the ones taken in the areas where we couldn't bring our cameras.

I really want that CD...

Perhaps more begging is in order.

I forgot to ask.......did you guy get to see the Electrical Parade? I haven't seen it in years & really hope we get to see it in December.

Hi, Tell your husband he will not be overrun by children on a Disney Cruise. My daughter (25 years old) and myself went on a 4 day cruise last August. The staff do a great job keeping the children separate from the adults. We had the second meal seating therefore we hardly saw any kids. When you are at the adult pool you cannot hear or see children! There are plenty of activities just for adult also. It's the best cruise I have ever been on!

So for those of you wondering if I was alive or not, I was. My camera finally came back and I've uploaded the pictures to the blog at MaxTAW.blogspot.com.

Thanks for sticking with me!
Max

Great pics, Max! Is Stage 7 the pics with with ornate backgrounds? Wasn't Stacia special? I hugged her and practically cried when I watched her draw my favorite character and talk about him. I received Winnie the Pooh and DH received Tramp. He is still bugging me for not getting Lady. I had to get Winnie the Pooh. That was soooo special! I am enjoying my photopass pics. Diana and Quinn were the best. And we all grew to love that ABD paddle! I am wanting an ABD paddle pin for all of us. :) Uncle Frank was so nice! It was such a special trip. I'm still not over it! I'm talking to my friends about going next year for one of their birthdays. Thank you for all your input for us! It helped add to our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter