Looking forward to trying 2 new places

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
In Jan we will be in WDW for the marathon and Orlando for the International Builders show at the conventon center. We have all of our PS for our favs, Le Cellier, Ohanas, San Angel, Nine Dragons, Trails End with lots of marathoners, and Mama Melroses.

We wanted to try some new places though so we tried for Garden Grill. They will be closed for rehab from Jan til April, so we had to rethink that one. Last trip we tried to get LTT during MNSSHP. No luck. So we got a PS for Jan on that one. Never been there before, but looking forward to it very much. Samantha Brown special the other night had my mouth watering while she was eating there.

The other place we will try for the first time is Boma. I fianally conned DW into it. I think DD and I will like it cause we have a moe adventourous pallete. DS and DW are going with a little apprehension though. When I made PS, the CM kept going on and on about how good it was and it was his fav restaurant there now. He said to save room for dessert.

After many trips to WDW, new things like this keep it fresh and exciting!

LTT and Boma'a are two of our favorites! Boma's is our #1 favorite for sure. Our must haves there are fufu, coconut curry stew, salmon and of course the zebra domes (or as my dd puts it.. the zebra butts)
Have a great time!

LTT and Boma are great choices for new places to try. The character interaction is generally quite good at LTT. Boma has some great African-inspired foods, and is sure to have something for everyone on your family. Our family loves both of these restaurants, although Boma gets our nod ahead of LTT. Have a great time on your trip next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter