Looking to share campsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I think I am the only person who has not posted yet.

Well now back to work. :surfweb:

Well, since you put it that way, I thought I needed to post again. I think my only post was about Boone's Farm.

Hey, I was just wondering if I could borrow someone's site at the Fort for about 2 weeks? I don't feel like paying for it. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Okay, gang, that was the funniest thread I've evuh read anywhere evuh evuh.

You all make this here PA chick laugh. A lot.

Thanks!

Rose

Hey, I was just wondering if I could borrow someone's site at the Fort for about 2 weeks? I don't feel like paying for it. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Okay, gang, that was the funniest thread I've evuh read anywhere evuh evuh.

You all make this here PA chick laugh. A lot.

Thanks!

Rose

Rose, you forgot your list of stipulations. :confused3

I'll split a site w/someone. I'll keep my car in the overflow lot AND they can have theirs @ the site !!!!

They just got to pay for the GC rental :lmao: :lmao: Buy me cigs , beer , food , tix to the parks , ........................... ect. ,ect. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll split a site w/someone. I'll keep my car in the overflow lot AND they can have theirs @ the site !!!!

They just got to pay for the GC rental :lmao: :lmao: Buy me cigs , beer , food , tix to the parks , ........................... ect. ,ect. :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's an awesome deal, here use my credit cart to book the site

4599 9982 3494 1112 secret code on the back is 989. My mother's maiden name is Gozinya. Card expires 01/2015

Hey only 10 more posts to 200!!!!

Ooops, make that 9 :-)

Like so many others here, I started reading this thread at the beginning, then didn't get back to it until late last night. I couldn't believe there was enough to talk about to make it go for so many pages, then I remembered.....
it's the camping forum.:lmao:

I think the OP was just blindsided by the responses, even the sincere ones at the beginning. On other forums, I think it's more customary for only 1 or 2 people to respond to a question like that, so when all of these "fiends" started giving their advice, she took it as criticism, instead of helpfulness. She obviously hadn't read through too many previous threads, or she would've known what was going to come her way. Especially telling Gatordad and FWGuy to unsubscribe from the thread if they don't like it.:lmao:

I have to agree with what most of the regulars here had to say to her. I thought something about her initial post sounded odd, but couldn't put my finger on why.

Now---on to other things....

Like so many others here, I started reading this thread at the beginning, then didn't get back to it until late last night. I couldn't believe there was enough to talk about to make it go for so many pages, then I remembered.....
it's the camping forum.:lmao:

I think the OP was just blindsided by the responses, even the sincere ones at the beginning. On other forums, I think it's more customary for only 1 or 2 people to respond to a question like that, so when all of these "fiends" started giving their advice, she took it as criticism, instead of helpfulness. She obviously hadn't read through too many previous threads, or she would've known what was going to come her way. Especially telling Gatordad and FWGuy to unsubscribe from the thread if they don't like it.:lmao:

I have to agree with what most of the regulars here had to say to her. I thought something about her initial post sounded odd, but couldn't put my finger on why.

Now---on to other things....

There are other things??

I gotta say Donnie just summed things up perfectly..

There's too many leaves on the trees in the other parks which don't leave enough sun for her child. If the sun angle isn't just exactly as it is at the fort it will mess everything up. Don't you know anything? :lmao:

:rotfl2:

I should thank her...this has been the most I've laughed in about a month!:laughing:

I was just going to mention the Boones Farm..........by anychance does anyone remember Purple Passion....grape flavored grain sold in a 2liter bottle???:rotfl2:

Sure do - and big bottles of Tickled Pink too! Haven't thought about those in years. Darn, now I miss it. Do they still sell that?

You guys really gear up after dinner around here. This was at 4 pages when I last looked. So this is what I've been missing hanging out over on the budget board. Better watch out, they don't find out about all the fun you're having over here. Then again, hey, maybe this is budget - after all you're saving money with cheap wine to offset those pesky rising cigarette taxes and site fees.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter