Looking to share campsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, just read through her posts. Willing to pay over $200 to rent points for a couple of nights at the Boardwalk, but won't pay $70 for 1 night at the Fort to have two days at the pool and a grill and a place to park her car. Plus, she has posted her phone number on public boards!!!

Hey, if she's so into renting points, she could rent points from someone and use them at the Fort.
I found it very interesting reading many of her posts.

More interesting was Googling the phone numbers she lists as hers. One number shows up on VRBO as the "owner" of a very expensive home in the Florida Keys for rent, and it also shows up on several sites at the phone number to a doctors office:confused3

More interesting was Googling the phone numbers she lists as hers. One number shows up on VRBO as the "owner" of a very expensive home in the Florida Keys for rent, and it also shows up on several sites at the phone number to a doctors office:confused3

Tim..... you're earning your "TCD Super Sleuth Badge"!! :thumbsup2

Tim..... you're earning your "TCD Super Sleuth Badge"!! :thumbsup2
Just very strange:idea:

After reading her old posts for over an hour I'm more lost than ever. Sometimes she sounds like a WDW expert, other times she is asking questions that anyone who has slept in a Holiday Inn Express should know the answer to. Most of the time she is just trying to find DVC points on the cheap.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm......

Just very strange:idea:

After reading her old posts for over an hour I'm more lost than ever. Sometimes she sounds like a WDW expert, other times she is asking questions that anyone who has slept in a Holiday Inn Express should know the answer to. Most of the time she is just trying to find DVC points on the cheap.
OMG! :rotfl2: I love the sleuths on this board. Between the camping board and a couple of guys on the cruise line board, Disney (and posters on the Dis) has no secrets that can't be found out. :rotfl2:

And I left this thread at 4 pages and you're up to 11! I love it!! :thumbsup2
And we never qualified anyway as DH is a chain smoking fool! ;)

OMG! :rotfl2: I love the sleuths on this board. Between the camping board and a couple of guys on the cruise line board, Disney (and posters on the Dis) has no secrets that can't be found out. :rotfl2:

And I left this thread at 4 pages and you're up to 11! I love it!! :thumbsup2
And we never qualified anyway as DH is a chain smoking fool! ;)

Well then... by all means take a seat in hell next to me. Apparently I'm burning for pool hopping in the EMPTY FW pool two years ago.("unethical")....:rolleyes1 HOW...do I sleep at night? :confused3

Mighty judgemental for someone mooching a site off a paying camper.:sad2:

Woah!!! When I last left this thread before dinner, it was only 5 pages long and just starting to make a hard left into "Bizarro World".... wha-wha-whaaat?!

I've just spent the last 5 pages laughing my butt off though - thanks for that! :rotfl2:

by anychance does anyone remember Purple Passion....grape flavored grain sold in a 2liter bottle???

Yes!! Well.... sort of. :lmao:

Reminds me of a favorite saying, "There is a time and a place for everything. And that time is ...COLLEGE" :rotfl:

If that is her rental property, then why isnt she spending time riding bikes and swimming there....that way she wouldnt have to share the pool, not worry about smoke or pets, and be able to park her BMW in her own darn driveway right at the front door and not have to hit up the inhaler if she really has one.......and yes, time and a place, and definitely college........or on the beach during spring break......I dont know why, but when I heard Boones Farm, I had a flashback! I

Geez, how come nobody called to tell me about the party ? ;)

Ya know.....Its a good thing I told her I smoke so she couldnt find it in her safety bubble to share a site with us....because I curse so much that her kids ears would have needed a cigarette by the time I scared her off of the site!!!!

I am still amazed that she would even entertain the idea of spending money on a spa treatment for her 6 year old daughter, but she cant sqeak out the money for a one night stay at the campground.

OK I think I am the only person who has not posted yet.

Well now back to work. :surfweb:

p_00172.jpg

you guys can thank me another time, all because i called the first 4 pages of this thread the lamest in history....

Gatordad = Ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter