Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

:thumbsup2 I was going to look into that too, or a cruise. I want to do more than Paris. So far we agreed on DLP. Now to figure out how to get all 6 of us to Europe on a budget. I think it will be a blast. Good thing there's 6 years between DD#1 and dd#2, can't imagine what she wants to do for a grad trip.

we want to do DLP too....the ABD tours look awesome and for me being a bit scared of touring europe on our own it makes a lot of sense and getting the disney CS is a big perk too!...you should just take E by herself, would be much cheaper...then the other kids get there grad trips on their own down the road.

That's my thought about the touring company. problem is DBF wants to go too. he's been trying to plan a Europe vacation forever now. Kids are just not big enough for that kind of trip.

We'll just have to see how things play out. I take them to DLR for their 7th bdays all by myself. Getting ready to plan DD#2's trip, right after we get back from WDW.:confused:

[=JohnsonsLoveDisney;44775624]That's my thought about the touring company. problem is DBF wants to go too. he's been trying to plan a Europe vacation forever now. Kids are just not big enough for that kind of trip.

We'll just have to see how things play out. I take them to DLR for their 7th bdays all by myself. Getting ready to plan DD#2's trip, right after we get back from WDW.:confused:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to take Megan to europe any younger either, too far, too much money, want to make sure she is up to the trip and can enjoys everything we do to the fullest!
wow that's back to back....would she mind if you schedule a fun activity instead with just you two at WDW?

sorry for the hi-jack Rachel....

haha we overtook the thread :)

We're just doing DLR for a weekend, her bday is presidents day so those 3-4 days should be ok. We'll stay cheap, defiantly be a budget trip. its the memories :love:

New dates will work for me.

Julia and I were just talking about a trip overseas! She wants to visit England, France and Ireland. I am going to start saving for it so we can possibly go the summer between junior and senior year.

Cassey

that's true :goodvibes

and you know DLR is way cheaper than WDW. DBF asked if we were going to drive. NO WAY! airfare will probably be the most expensive thing. everything else easy peasy.

New dates will work for me.

Julia and I were just talking about a trip overseas! She wants to visit England, France and Ireland. I am going to start saving for it so we can possibly go the summer between junior and senior year.

Cassey

There is just too much to see and do. No idea where to start!

I am going to try to look inot a tour and squeeze DLP into the mix. I have a few years to plan.;)

Rachel is going with an education tours group. I like the package because just about everything is covered in the price and I get to make monthly payments so I didn't have to come up with all the cash at once. This will be he first time going on a trip without me, but, I think it will be a great opportunity for her to see parts of Europe and to spend 10 days away from home before she goes to college.

Rachel is going with an education tours group. I like the package because just about everything is covered in the price and I get to make monthly payments so I didn't have to come up with all the cash at once. This will be he first time going on a trip without me, but, I think it will be a great opportunity for her to see parts of Europe and to spend 10 days away from home before she goes to college.

that is a good way to help spread out the payments....it will be a great experience for her....can't you tag along?

I could, but, I think she needs to go by herself. It will be her first time away from home by herself for more than a couple days and she'll do different things if she doesn't have me to "hide behind". She'll have her favorite teacher with her and I know she'll be fine. I have to start letting her have her own adventures at some point, I figure after high school graduation is as good a time as any other.

I could, but, I think she needs to go by herself. It will be her first time away from home by herself for more than a couple days and she'll do different things if she doesn't have me to "hide behind". She'll have her favorite teacher with her and I know she'll be fine. I have to start letting her have her own adventures at some point, I figure after high school graduation is as good a time as any other.

that's true! you are a great momma! I'm being selfish because I want to go to europe too!

I lived in Europe for almost 3 years when I was in high school. I want to go back, but, I want to go to Russia and some other places I didn't get to visit.

Okay....back to our regularly scheduled swapping talk :rotfl: Does anyone have lyric groups they would like to see? Rachel is going to try to get the "first draft" list into post 1 tonight if she doesn't have too much homework.

OK...lol here's my requests...

I'd like rides (don't know how you want to break that one up...maybe by park?), characters (again multiple groups), movies, park shows, walt/imagineers quotes, 4 parks / 1 world

That's off the top of my head...may come up with more! LOL

I lived in Europe for almost 3 years when I was in high school. I want to go back, but, I want to go to Russia and some other places I didn't get to visit.

that must of been fun! don't think I want to go to Russia...we are hoping to go to England, France, Ireland and maybe Italy

Okay....back to our regularly scheduled swapping talk :rotfl: Does anyone have lyric groups they would like to see? Rachel is going to try to get the "first draft" list into post 1 tonight if she doesn't have too much homework.

ok if we must :(

I'd like rides (don't know how you want to break that one up...maybe by park?), characters (again multiple groups), movies, park shows, walt/imagineers quotes, 4 parks / 1 world

going to make this easy....ditto what Erin posted :thumbsup2

Ummm...just thought of another...could we do a world showcase group? Maybe a slot for each country and your piece could be facts pertaining to the country? I know it would require 11 players, but I think that would be neat and a different way to approach World Showcase!

Awesome :)

going to make this easy....ditto what Erin posted :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Yup what erin said.

:thumbsup2

Ummm...just thought of another...could we do a world showcase group? Maybe a slot for each country and your piece could be facts pertaining to the country? I know it would require 11 players, but I think that would be neat and a different way to approach World Showcase!

I love this :lovestruc I'll talk to Rachel when she gets home.

wow you are just full of great ideas today Erin :worship: want in on that group too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter