Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

I'd be in for this one! I joined the last lyric one on here and loved the stuff that was made! Also, (dont know if this has been mentioned already) but would have a group for Walt/imagineer quotes as well?

Okay a July due date it is :) Middle or end of July? Do we want to keep sign ups where they are or push them back a little too?

Jayne--I'm positive we'll have a Walt Disney quote group. Those are Rachel's favorite quotes ;)

I'm good with the sign up date....maybe towards the end of July

Mid to late July would be perfect! Sign-ups are okay for me.

Rachal, I can be your sign up buddy if you like.

Cassey

I've pushed the sign up date back since I'm building the swap from scratch and I'll need some time to put groups together. I've also got my AP tests coming up. I also moved the due date to July 24th. I'm glad so many people are interested in playing!

I'll play too! love all the ideas being posted!

hey Rachel....I see a new ticker :woohoo: what a wonderful graduation gift!!!

I'm very excited about the trip. One of my favorite teachers, my Spanish teacher, is leading to tour. I'm taking French 1 over the summer and French 2 nex year so I'll kind of have an idea of the language.

I'm very excited about the trip. One of my favorite teachers, my Spanish teacher, is leading to tour. I'm taking French 1 over the summer and French 2 nex year so I'll kind of have an idea of the language.

what a fun trip! Megan wants to go to Europe when she graduates too, but I'm taking her!

the new dates work for me! I was planning on opening my character icon swap that morning too....maybe I should push mine back a couple days....oh just saw you were doing sign ups at 6PM not AM....so will keep mine where its at!

what a fun trip! Megan wants to go to Europe when she graduates too, but I'm taking her!

Crazy! DD#1 wants to visit Paris for her graduation. I said ok. As long as she keeps grades up. Ds will be old enough for international travel by then. We might have to compare notes.

we are planning on going thru Adventures by Disney and hope for 2 or 3 tours....already saving for it!

:thumbsup2 I was going to look into that too, or a cruise. I want to do more than Paris. So far we agreed on DLP. Now to figure out how to get all 6 of us to Europe on a budget. I think it will be a blast. Good thing there's 6 years between DD#1 and dd#2, can't imagine what she wants to do for a grad trip.

Lisa - not sure what I was looking at earlier...I don't need a sign-up buddy the 18th. I thought it said the 12th...that's when I would need a buddy! LOL I will be ok now!

Lisa - not sure what I was looking at earlier...I don't need a sign-up buddy the 18th. I thought it said the 12th...that's when I would need a buddy! LOL I will be ok now!

okay....I can buddy up someone else if needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter