005_zps4610ba35.jpg

006_zps7bdee6ce.jpg

007_zpse69be100.jpg

008a_zpsbb69f1ea.jpg

008_zpscaa06f2f.jpg

OK that should be the whole ablum
what did I miss??
does it flow right??

I know the Princess M&G isn't there but I"m not sure who & where that will be - was a rumor that it may be open in the Fantasyland part when we show up but who knows & I"m not sure if I can get the boys to go meet them - James will but not sure of nephews

Reddy - I love it. I like the way how mix the different patterned papers. I am not that brave. They also laugh at me because I don't like to cut up my patterned paper. LOL

I LOVE the Storybook Circus title! Where/how did you get that title? I love the glitter on that page!

Great job all the way through, I really enjoyed your mix of patterned paper and layering!

I LOVE the Storybook Circus title! Where/how did you get that title? I love the glitter on that page!

Great job all the way through, I really enjoyed your mix of patterned paper and layering!

someone posted a pic of the sign - I traced it in inkscape
file is on my blog if you can use SVG or SCAL2
I bought glitter in the glue bottles for where I glitter

so it flows OK for everyone?? I did more scraplifting this go around
I think my last albums weren't so wild :lmao:
so more stlye in these - several were from challanges that were posted here

That's well impressive. I've only ever done one scrapbook but want to do another after our September trip. Might use your pages as inspiration, if that's ok?? Where'd you get the pictures of Minnie mickey and goofy on space mountain and the people mover? Did you make/draw them? They're excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter