man oh man, I could sure use a....

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
frozen cherry lemonade and a jalapeno mickey pretzel about right now...anybody else cravin something?

I could use a Dole Whip Float, some popcorn, a frozen banana, a corn dog, a churro, and some Bengal BBQ.

CAn I still get some chili in a bread bowl at The Golden Horseshoe? Yummy :love:

Well I'm pregnant so everything you've all posted sounds good. :lol:

The pot pie at Ariel's sounds really good right now. Followed by a Dole whip. :)

Oh yummy everything listed so far sounds great.

What I really want right now is popcorn or a churro or any kind of pasta from Red Rockets. And for dessert would be a Tigger Tail!!!!

I could really use one of those orange slush drinks from Toontown. :love: I'm not sure what they are called....freezes?? I wouldn't mind a cherry lemonade either! lol!

I could use a cold one :drinking1. Oh sorry i've already got one. :cool1: Disregard. :rolleyes:

I'd like a dole whip, a wetzel's pretzel, and an apple pie carmel apple.

A chocolate swirl ice cream cone from Catch a Flave sounds good. Or a couple scoops of chocolate chip from either Gibson Girl or Burrbank Ice Cream. I'm really hot.

A "peanut butter sandwich" from the candy shop on main street. Its two graham cracker sq's, filled with sweetened peanut butter, dipped in chocolate. They usually take me 2-3 days to finish.

Lithium_picnic said:
I'd like about 10 churros right about now.

This reminds me of It's Tough To Be A Bug when the Claire da Room farts and Flik tells her to lay off the churros!

I can't wait 10 more days!!!

Proud to say I had my first Dole Whip on our trip this month, YUM! But I really wish I was eating my new favorite, a certain chocolate/toffee pretzel they have at the Store by Winnie the Pooh, it was awesome!!!

Andrea

Yummmm, Churros! anything from the candy shop next to poohs ride. I have yet to try Tigger tails but they always look so yummy. I also crave the turkey sandwiches from DCA on real sourdough rolls. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter