man oh man, I could sure use a....

Ok, I have more for today....
I sure could use some fudge, a turkey leg, some nachos, popcorn, a margarita (the one with the exra liquor), a glass of wine, some french fries from the hot dog stand at California Adventure and some cotton candy.

disneegrl4eva said:
aww congratulations :cloud9: :dogdance:

Thank you. :)

JenDisneylandlver said:
What's a tigger tail? Sounds good whatever it is!! You get them in the shop next to the Pooh ride?

It's 3 large marshmallows on a skewer. They are then dipped in caramel. Then dipped in orange flavored/colored chocolate and drizzled with more dark chocolate so that they look like Tigger's tail. I had one for the first time in Feb. and didn't really like them that much since I am not a big fan of orange flavored chocolate. But my kids loved them. :)

It's 100 degrees here---give me a Dole Whip with a dill pickle chaser!!!

DH is Jonesin' for a Monte Cristo sandwich, followed by a butter pecan Catch a Flave!

Ummmm, I would like a corn dog from Corn Dog Castle in DCA followed by a single scoop of vanilla in a giant waffle cone dipped in dark chocolate/peppermint candy pieces. DD & had one of those a few months ago while watching Block Bash Party parade and man it was good!

Mom2micayla said:
It's 3 large marshmallows on a skewer. They are then dipped in caramel. Then dipped in orange flavored/colored chocolate and drizzled with more dark chocolate so that they look like Tigger's tail. I had one for the first time in Feb. and didn't really like them that much since I am not a big fan of orange flavored chocolate. But my kids loved them. :)

Those marshamallow skewers are the ultimate disney "guilty pleasure." ;)

PattiPB said:
It's 100 degrees here---give me a Dole Whip with a dill pickle chaser!!!

DH is Jonesin' for a Monte Cristo sandwich, followed by a butter pecan Catch a Flave!

A Dole Whip w/a pickle chaser??? YUCKA!!

a frozen lemonade with a cherry shot sounds SO delicious! It is very warm here in London today. I miss being so close to DL sometimes :sad:

TigerTiger Tail popcorn:: Mmmmmm, I goota try that, my DD would love that, OOOUUU YUM YUM she said!!! But for me its not even close to the cravings I have had since childhood, I crave the English toffee they make at THE candy store on Main Street . Just to watch the ladies making it as I peer thru the window in anticipation. Any other toffee to me just isnt toffee ! It is part of my " imaging I am in Disney land, And walking down Main Street, in the Happiest Place on Earth".

supercarrie said:
It is very warm here in London today.

warm??? London???? :lmao: I will trade you spots anyday Carrie...ok so today its 96º so its a little cool but its been 105º...still think its warm???? btw...what part of London are you from?

I wanted to get a lemonade with a cherry shot yesterday, but everywhere I went it was out. :faint: <----(me dieing from the heat!) I just got an original lemonade instead. I wonder what the vanilla shot tastes like.....anyone try it? Is it good?

Well, I moved to Australia 13 years ago and big soft pretzels and nacho cheese sauce don't exist here...so that would definitely have my vote. :flower1:

A Mickey Mouse smiley faced pancake ! or a piece of breakfast lasagne from Crystal Palace , with my buddy Pooh of course. :love:

Yum, I can't wait for Monday to get here!!! I am gonna be like Templeton on Charlotte's Web at the fair. My husband is gonna have to wheel me out of the park. Yum, corn dogs,pretzels,cotton candy,pasta, chicken sandwiches, popcorn,bengal bbq, mickey pancakes, fudge, dole whip floats, dole whips,chocolate covered frozen bananas, french fries...... the list goes on!!!

spazzyjazzy said:
Yum, I can't wait for Monday to get here!!! I am gonna be like Templeton on Charlotte's Web at the fair. My husband is gonna have to wheel me out of the park. Yum, corn dogs,pretzels,cotton candy,pasta, chicken sandwiches, popcorn,bengal bbq, mickey pancakes, fudge, dole whip floats, dole whips,chocolate covered frozen bananas, french fries...... the list goes on!!!

We'll be there Monday too! So I'll know it's you when were both on a bench somewhere holding our tummies! :lmao:

spazzyjazzy said:

LOL! Each time I'm in DL I HAVE to have the Mickey Mouse pancake! When my bf and I go to the parks we have to get a turkey leg! Yumm!

Jen... :thumbsup2 another tip for you then AND OTHERS...... chewable PEPTO BISMAL :sick: now in yummy cherry (not as a taste treat). Now in handy pocket size and kids chewables too. :lmao: Also available in generic form at Walmart, try different flavors and let us know :rotfl2: Really , you need one more thing in your day pack, right??? I hope your packing is to the point of " take out half the clothes and leave room for great treats to bring home....such as the rainbow suckers :rainbow: for friends and dog sitter, any other suggestions for bring home treats anyone???? Something we are missing ???? :scratchin :Is this a little off topic?

A Toll House cookie (warm) from Main Street Bakery.

By the way, do they have "Mickey Ears" ice cream bars at DL/DCA like they do at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter