man oh man, I could sure use a....

I want a Date Shake from the shake place at DCA. Soooo good.

So many things, I need to be taking notes!

I just realized today that we will be in DL in 22 days!!! And the docs just arrived today, WOOHOO!!!

Love the dill pickles, just the thought of them could make my mouth water!!! Also love the churros.....I have tried them other places and they are never as good. Definately have to try the Tigger Tails!!! Ohhhh......I can't wait!!!!

These one chocolate toffee covered pretzels in the chop by Winnie the Pooh, a french dip at the French Market, a rice krispie moon (no chocolate) and the Turkey sandwich served at lunch at Storyteller's Cafe! YUM!

Andrea

Oh my goodness, I love it all! LOL

A churro, a frozen lemonade, caesar salad from Pizza Port, the buffet at Goofy's Kitchen, tacos from the place at DTD (can never remember the name!), corn dog from the cart on Main Street, vegetable gumbo in New Orleans Square, and the yummy Mickey pancakes.

Not sure what it's called but I live for that white sauce pasta at pizza port!!!! Yummy :cloud9:

Frozen Banana​
I get one every time. Even if it is raining.

Dole WHip Dole Whip Dole Whip :)

Now, gotta convince DH to drive in holiday traffic so we can go to DL on Monday (blocked out Sat and Sun :()

stampinshauna said:
I'd like a dole whip, a wetzel's pretzel, and an apple pie carmel apple.
Whats an apple pie carmel apple?? I know what a carmel apple is, whats the diff???

TwingleMum said:
Whats an apple pie carmel apple?? I know what a carmel apple is, whats the diff???

It is a carmel apple with apple pie stuff on it.. it looks really really good, yet i havent the time to eat one yet.. maybe ill get to eat on when i go in 10 days! :cool1:

TwingleMum said:
What is a date shake??? And where and what is the shake place????

You can get Date Shakes at Sam Andreas Shakes at DCA. They are sooooo good with big chunks of date that get stuck in the straw.
Menu at allearsnet.com

This post is making me hungry :goodvibes Im getting fat just reading about all this wonderful Oooohie Goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter