Mandymouse's Pop'ping, Dream'ing with a touch of Pink Trippy (COMPLETE)

Im very disappointed Mrs Mouse!! I logged in to read your trippie to help with the post disney blues and you have not even finished it!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Guess ill have to join the line waiting for the next installment :)

Im very disappointed Mrs Mouse!! I logged in to read your trippie to help with the post disney blues and you have not even finished it!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Guess ill have to join the line waiting for the next installment :)

Ditto. Doh mandy:lmao: no chance this weekend as shes partying with the disgirlies. Will await the next installment. I must find out what those drinks are at trex you always drink.

Sunday 4th September '11

I was awake around 5am, and finally got showered and ready at 6am. Paul woke up, so we had a wander around the resort taking video and photos

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

We arranged to meet Kerry, Bex, Becky & Luis outside our rooms at 8.20am and we drove to Disney Hollywood Studios. It was lovely to see Luis’s excitement as he went to his first Disney park, plus Bex was going to overcome her fear of the Tower of Terror, so once in the park we went straight to ToT (as I think she might’ve chickened out if we left it till later in the day). Bless her, she was really scared, but thankfully it was a walk on, and afterwards she was thrilled that she’d done it, though I’m still not sure if she actually enjoyed it ;)

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

Next we rode RockNRollerCoaster (again which was a walk on), then we wandered over to Star Tours, which Luis was really looking forward to as he’s a huge Star Wars fan. We all enjoyed the ride and loved the changes

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

We met Lightning McQueen and Mater, then our next stop was the Backlot Tour as it was due to close the following day for refurbishment. I was really disappointed at the beginning where they normally have the audience as extras, instead they just showed us how the special effects were done

DSCN4017.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

The kids went off to ride RnRc again, so Paul & I left to return to the Pop for some lunch and a lie out in the cloudy skies

Around 1pm we all met up and drove off to the Florida Mall. Kerry & Bex went off, as did Bek & Luis and we met up an hour and a half later (this was just a quick trip to the mall as Paul & I were meeting up with friends later that afternoon)

Kerry bought a lovely dress from PacSun, Bex bought some tops, Bek bought a top and dress and I bought a Billabong top, some Yankee Candles and a pretty flowery necklace for our cruise later in the week

We dropped the kids back at the Pop, and me & Paul caught the bus to Epcot (the Magic Kingdom one was packed). We took the monorail over to the TTC, then we walked over to The Polynesian where we were meeting Rachel (jjk), her hubby Pete and her DS Kieran

DSCN4025.jpg

We had a lovely time chatting about our holidays, and me & Rachel enjoyed a couple of Lapu Lapu’s (Mmm, delish and strong too ;) ) and all too quickly it was time to say our ‘goodbyes’ as Paul & I had a reservation at Tutto Italia (Thanks Rachel, it was lovely to see you all)

We decided to walk back to the TTC to get the Monorail back to Epcot, but it was pouring down with rain. We managed to cut through some of the Poly buildings and shelter under trees on the way back to the TTC, and thankfully as we arrived at Epcot the worst of the rain was over, so we quickly made our way to Italy

Tutto Italia is one of our favourite restaurants, and once again it didn’t disappoint. I had meatballs to start followed by a lovely chicken dish, and Paul had parma ham with melon followed by lasagne, it was all very nice, and I enjoyed a couple of glasses of Rosa Regale and Paul had a Moretti or two

DSCN4026.jpg

After dinner we grabbed a Rosa Regale and Asti from the stand in Italy and a couple of drinks in the Rose & Crown, and after a quick wander around MouseGear, we caught the bus back to the Pop just as IllumiNations started

We had a final Captain Mai Tai at the pool bar, then we were off to bed :)

great trippie Mandy, It was lovely to Meet you and Paul, cant belive how quick the time went and I agree those Lapu's were very strong but I loved them :goodvibes

Mandy, hope you had a good time with the disgirls.. As always we are looking forward to reading your trip report, always entertaining.

Monday 5th September, ‘11

We were all up and ready to leave at 7.30am for morning EMH’s at Animal Kingdom. It was very quiet when we arrived, so we headed straight to Expedition Everest where we rode it 4 times, each time was a walk on

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

Next we grabbed some fruit bowls and muffins in Harambe, then we went on the Kilamanjaro Safari, which was great as there were lots of animals around

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

On our way over to Camp Minnie~Mickey, we ran into Lilo & Stitch, then we met up with Chip & Dale, Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSCN4057.jpg

DSCN4059.jpg

DSCN4061.jpg

After our photo op with the characters we walked over to Dinoland where we rode Dinosaur, then we left the kids as they had an ADR at the Yak & Yeti for lunch, and we returned to the Pop and enjoyed an hour or so lying by the pool

DSC_0302.jpg

After showering Paul & I went to get some lunch in the food court (tuna sandwich for me, and a huge beef sandwich and fries and a cookie for Paul). As we walked back to the room we ran into the kids, and we decided to get in the car and go and get some supplies

As we were out, we decided to head to Festival Bay first. Blimey, this place gets more and more deserted each time we go. Paul picked up some shorts and a shirt in Ron Jon’s, but PacSun and Hot Topic (which the girls had come for) had both closed down

Next we called in at the Super Target where Kerry bought some Glee merchandise, then we did a big shop at Wal-Mart

After an hour chilling in our rooms, the kids went off to the Magic Kingdom, and we drove to Epcot to take some photos of IllumiNations

First we had dinner in The Land. I had Mongolian Beef with rice and Paul had sweet & sour chicken. Both dishes were delish, we’d definitely have them again

We then wandered over to World Showcase stopping only for a Rosa Regale and Moretti in Italy, then Paul staked his place on the terrace between the UK Pavillion and France for the fireworks

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

I love Luis's t-shirt... 'Real men wear Mickey ears'. My DBF wants one! :goodvibes

And Paul's photos of Illuminations are beautiful! :lovestruc I want to go back.

xxx

Lovely photo's Mandy!

And lots packed into the 1st couple of days! :goodvibes

Just found your report Mandy.. great catching up.

Love the R2D2 Mickey ears :) Lovely photos too.

Tuesday 6th September, ‘11

It was another early start for us as it was morning EMH’s at Epcot this morning. First stop was Test Track, where it was so quiet we rode it three times. Next Kerry, Becky, Paul & Luis rode Mission:Space (I was so relieved not to have to ride this). While they all headed off to Mars, Bex & I played games in the Lab and sent e-postcards

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSCN4066.jpg

(Off to Mars)

DSC_0486.jpg

DSCN4067.jpg

(The Wimps !!)

It was very cloudy this morning, and it got cloudier as we headed over to The Land. We rode Soarin’, which was a 7 minute wait apparently, but we walked straight onto it. Next we had some breakfast. Most of us enjoyed breakfast platters and some had croissants

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0504.jpg

DSC_0506.jpg

As we walked over to Mouse Gear it began to rain. When it got a little heavier we decided to bring our shopping trip to the Mall at Millenia forward. This isn’t one of my favourite malls, but Kerry loves it here. She spent a huge chunk of her dosh at Urban Outfitters, and on a lovely necklace from Tiffany’s, then she finished off her shopping spree with a gorgeous necklace from Chanel, goodness knows where she gets these expensive tastes from lol, but to be fair she had saved up hard for the best part of the year for this. Bek bought a bag from PacSun and Luis bought a couple of pairs of trainers from there too

After our shopping spree we went back to the resort and had a lie by the pool, and I did some washing too

Later in the afternoon we drove to DownTown Disney as we had an ADR at T-Rex. I’ve no idea what we ate, but we had a lovely time

DSCN4073.jpg

DSCN4076.jpg

DSCN4077.jpg

DSCN4081.jpg

We dropped the car back to the Pop, then caught the bus to the Magic Kingdom, the kids got the Monorail to Epcot and Paul & I walked over to the Contemporary Resort for a couple of drinkies in the Outer Rim

Around 8.30pm we wandered over to the Magic Kingdom and Paul took some photos of Wishes. We caught the bus back to the Pop and enjoyed a couple of Captain Mai Tais at the Pool bar, before heading off to bed

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter