Mandymouse's Pop'ping, Dream'ing with a touch of Pink Trippy (COMPLETE)

Great update Mandy... The Dream looks lovely :)

Loving your trip report Mandy and the piccys are amazin! Looks like you had such a great time :lovestruc

Hi Mandy

Enjoying your trip report, especially about the cruise. Looking to do that next year.

Cant wait to hear more:thumbsup2

Wonderful pictures Mandy

They bring back wonderful memories of The Disney Dream :goodvibes

By the way - I love your shoes!

Friday 9th September, '11

It was a lovely morning, and it was nice to watch the ship reverse into Nassau from our verandah

DSCN4278.jpg

DSCN4279.jpg

DSCN4281.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

We started the day with some breakfast in Cabanas, then we enjoyed an hour or so sunbathing from the deck above the adult pool, though to be honest it was so hot, we were lucky to last an hour

After a quick shower and getting changed we disembarked. We took a few photos where we were docked and then walked into town

DSCN4282.jpg

DSC_1014.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1025.jpg

First stop was the Hard Rock Café. We went upstairs and sat near the bar, and the kids enjoyed their first drink of the holiday (as the drinking age here is 18). The kids had a couple of cocktails and a Combo Platter, and Paul & I enjoyed a couple of Hurricanes and shared some onion rings and chicken tenders, which were all delish

DSCN4291.jpg

DSCN4290.jpg

DSCN4294.jpg

Next Kerry was in search of a new bag. The Straw Market had been badly damaged two weeks before when Hurricane Irene went through, so the stalls were now set up along the side of the road

There was still the constant badgering to look at their stalls, for taxis and hair braiding, but thankfully Kerry found a suitable bag, so we proceeded to Señor Frogs

We were only supposed to pop in for one drink, but it was so much fun in here. It was loud, with games going on in the back room and the cocktails were flowing (especially the yards of their green Señor Frog speciality)

DSCN4295.jpg

DSCN4297.jpg

DSCN4306.jpg

DSCN4300.jpg

DSCN4304.jpg

DSCN4308.jpg

DSCN4311.jpg

DSCN4312.jpg

DSCN4307.jpg

DSCN4318.jpg

DSC_1074.jpg

DSCN4324.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

Now here is where things go rather fuzzy for me .. we were having a great time, and even the bar man sent over some free shots for us (goodness knows what was in them, but they were lovely - lol). Around 4ish we left and headed back to the ship

To save anyone's blushes, I will briefly skip over how the evening went, but let's just say that 3 of us were rather poorly, 2 of us didn't make it to dinner, and one of us slept through and missed Pirate Night too ...

More photos below ..

Look like you all had a great day :goodvibes

I bet there were a few sore heads in the morning :sick:

Sounds like us after our morning on Jost Van Dyke and too many Painkillers .... we missed PALO dinner :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Sounds like a great time was had by all :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just catching up, fab report so far. :goodvibes

I love the pics of Stitch wearing the R2D2 hat. :love: I love Luis' Real Men wear mickey ears t shirt, do you know where he got it?

Mandy another fab day the pics are fab! I can't wait to meet Phineas and Ferb!I too would love to know where Luis got the t shirt!!

I think the majority of Luis's t-shirts are from WDW :thumbsup2

Look like you all had a great day :goodvibes

I bet there were a few sore heads in the morning :sick:

Sounds like us after our morning on Jost Van Dyke and too many Painkillers .... we missed PALO dinner :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Sounds like a great time was had by all :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We had a great day thanks, even with some of us feeling rather under the weather :blush: I think we'd do it again, we had such a laugh :rotfl:

Thankfully we were all absolutely fine for the next day ::yes:: Hopefully my Castaway Cay report will be up over the weekend :)

:hug: Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my trip report and for leaving your comments too

Ahhhh, I've caught up! :goodvibes I'm so glad I went on the girly weekend now, we got a run-down of the 'after Frogs' party too whilst there :lmao: I'm pleased to see you all managed the next day though Mand! :goodvibes

Ahhhh, I've caught up! :goodvibes I'm so glad I went on the girly weekend now, we got a run-down of the 'after Frogs' party too whilst there :lmao: I'm pleased to see you all managed the next day though Mand! :goodvibes

Sshhh, what happens at the Girly Weekend, stays at the Girly Weekend :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The Pirates entertainment involving Captain Jack looks interesting and a bit of a change from the regular pirates entertainment ... what was that all about and what did you think of it ??

As long as the bad heads were worth it Mandy.. lol's

Another lovely installment.

Just found this report
Absolutely amazing photos love all the fireworks ones
looking forward to reading more

I bet those cocktails were amazing! Hope the heads were not too bad the next day. Will keep an eye out for the tshirts next trip

I bet those cocktails were amazing! Hope the heads were not too bad the next day. Will keep an eye out for the tshirts next trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter