Marathon Weekend 2024

So my shirt from the marathon is falling apart, despite only hanging it to dry after washing. My Goofy and half shirts are fine. Anyone else?
Wish rD would go back to the Champion shirts - I have had some of those for YEARS and they still look great :sad2:

So my shirt from the marathon is falling apart, despite only hanging it to dry after washing. My Goofy and half shirts are fine. Anyone else?
Wish rD would go back to the Champion shirts - I have had some of those for YEARS and they still look great :sad2:
I've been wearing mine and thankfully haven't had any issues, but I've heard a lot of people complain about the shirts this year. I wonder if there were a few bad batches? I would contact runDisney and see what they say. My son's shirt had a rip on it, and they sent us a replacement.

My marathon jacket (the 26.2 maroon one) has had some stitches come undone, but I can still wear it.

My race shirts are still okay though.

I am currently creating a scrapbook of my experiences during the Walt Disney World Marathon weekend 2024. Only now have I discovered that at the finish line when pictures are taken, a border will be added in the theme of the race. Since those borders include other images of the characters from the race, this would be really fun for my scrapbook. So I only had such pictures taken after the marathon, and thus only have the border from the marathon, the Goofy and the Dopey Challenge.

Does anyone have the borders of the 2024 5K, 10K and/or Half Marathon and would like to share them with me? Thank you very much in advance!

I am currently creating a scrapbook of my experiences during the Walt Disney World Marathon weekend 2024. Only now have I discovered that at the finish line when pictures are taken, a border will be added in the theme of the race. Since those borders include other images of the characters from the race, this would be really fun for my scrapbook. So I only had such pictures taken after the marathon, and thus only have the border from the marathon, the Goofy and the Dopey Challenge.

Does anyone have the borders of the 2024 5K, 10K and/or Half Marathon and would like to share them with me? Thank you very much in advance!
Do you mean these?

2024-01-06 - runDisney Walt Disney World - Rundisney_2_empty.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-01-05 - runDisney Walt Disney World - Rundisney_2_empty.jpg
    2024-01-05 - runDisney Walt Disney World - Rundisney_2_empty.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter