Marathon Weekend 2025

Well.. I just learned something. I know that you can pay with Disney gift cards, so I purchased $400 in cards from Target (so I can use my 5% Target card discount).
What I didn't realize is that you can't split payment methods. I was $48 short on the gift cards and I was afraid to take the time to add funds. So, I basically spent $848 on Disney stuff today. :(
I know I'll be able to use the gift cards later, but still... ouch. I did not want to do that today.

On the positive side, my wife and I are signed up for our first Run Disney race since 2019!!! Half Marathon here we come!

Sitting at 45 minutes. Two bad links sent to me. Anyone have something shorter. Dm please and thank you

I got a link, but when it went to the page to register, it immediately just started spinning and never connected. This is so frustrating.

Has anyone gotten confirmation emails? I just logged back in to my account to make sure my registrations are there (they are) but I don't ever remember a long delay on the email confirmation before (or maybe I'm misremembering)
I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter