***March 2020***

Just arranged ME (we arrive 3/2). A bit late, so I bet I have to go retrieve my own bag at baggage claim...
(And hoping for extended hours at MK middle of the week. An 8pm closing is SO early)

Just arranged ME (we arrive 3/2). A bit late, so I bet I have to go retrieve my own bag at baggage claim...
(And hoping for extended hours at MK middle of the week. An 8pm closing is SO early)
You should receive your yellow ME luggage tags in time for your trip. We booked a trip last month with 12 days notice and we received the tags from ME a few days before our flight. :)

We are in Kansas city the low tonight is 8...
So it feels crazy shopping for summer clothes today. I have been on the hunt for water shoes. I would wait till we got there its just hard with out a car.
It is snowing here in Chicago right now. :)

They will be bringing out the summer clothes later in the month, even in the Midwest. :) I agree that you need to fine water shoes before your trip.

Like my wife said to me last year "You are already sad you are leaving and we haven't even arrived yet." She wasn't inaccurate. I think all of this planning and attention to detail consumes me (and probably others) so much that when it is over there is a huge void. I know the solution is to plan another trip but this is financially impossible in the short to medium term.. I guess the Disunplugged podcast will need to be enough (and this site). Does this sound crazy? lol!

Like my wife said to me last year "You are already sad you are leaving and we haven't even arrived yet." She wasn't inaccurate. I think all of this planning and attention to detail consumes me (and probably others) so much that when it is over there is a huge void. I know the solution is to plan another trip but this is financially impossible in the short to medium term.. I guess the Disunplugged podcast will need to be enough (and this site). Does this sound crazy? lol!
All this planning and talking to you wonderful people. Even though my DH said no disney next year im hoping they offer something grand and he cant say no.

I’m probably way late to the party knowing this, but just in case… BJ’s warehouse online has $500 Disney gift cardselling for $480. You can join for a one day membership free and then it’s only $10 a year after that if you decide to renew.

I saved $100 buying five of the gift cards that I will use to pay off our CBR balance.

Every little bit helps, right?

Do we think they will change DHS hours for 2nd half of March to 8am openings? Tomorrow is 30 days out for me so hoping to snag a MMRR when/if there is an opening time change. I booked my first DHS day last week right after the time adjustment for the first 2 weeks of March and got a MMRR and an anytime good for MFSR due to all the fp glitches.
Could I be so lucky again??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter