***March 2020***

Called Disney and was told once they change the park dates the fastpasses for the new times are released within an hour. I am skeptical. Did anyone see new fast passes for HS since the hours changed today?

Called Disney and was told once they change the park dates the fastpasses for the new times are released within an hour. I am skeptical. Did anyone see new fast passes for HS since the hours changed today?

I don’t believe this. I think I got on right after the announcement and found no changes. When they announced the tier changes a few weeks ago and MMRR fast passes became available this week, I was able to move around all my fast passes both times but there were no changes in available times today and I’ve refreshed many, many times.

I don’t believe this. I think I got on right after the announcement and found no changes. When they announced the tier changes a few weeks ago and MMRR fast passes became available this week, I was able to move around all my fast passes both times but there were no changes in available times today and I’ve refreshed many, many times.
Me too...I hate Indiana jones and the muppets now
..lol

They have extended the hours for MK and AK for the majority of the month now. Exciting!!! (Although that means it will be super busy!!!)
Yeah, I'm pretty much always prepared for it to be super busy when we head down at spring break! Just have to get your fastpasses early, rope drop daily, take midday breaks and stay until close and you still get to do everything you want to!

A boatload of smugglers run is available the first week. Have 2 now. Lost slinky but can prob rope drop that one.

I have two FPS for Minnie and Mickey RR. We have opening day, March 4th, and then our departure day, Friday, March 6th. I was also able to get Toy Story Mania, my favorite ride. I had to give up FoP, though. I can’t believe the fast passes for MMRR were available tonight. :)

Last edited:
I’ve been searching almost constantly and can’t see any availability. Do I need to have an available/free FP to see availability?

I’ve been searching almost constantly and can’t see any availability. Do I need to have an available/free FP to see availability?
If you have a tier 1 already booked, you need to select it and hit modify, otherwise the tier 1's won't show, as you already have one booked.

Weird. Disney just emailed me to tell me a couple fast passes I scheduled were cancelled. Smugglers run was changed to muppets? ***. Never had that happen before. ..something about a change in the operating schedule? 10a in the morning? Anyone else get this? Muppets? Lol. No thanks. Knew today was too good to be true

Weird. Disney just emailed me to tell me a couple fast passes I scheduled were cancelled. Smugglers run was changed to muppets? ***. Never had that happen before. ..something about a change in the operating schedule? 10a in the morning? Anyone else get this? Muppets? Lol. No thanks. Knew today was too good to be true

Yes, pretty much this exact thing happened to me, and I was freaking out. I had moved a March 2nd MFSR 3:00 PM FP+ to 10:00 AM when I saw the slot was open, then 2 hours later I get an email that it's been swapped for Muppets, which obviously made me very unhappy. However, just now the 10:00 AM slot seems to have come *back*, and I was able to swap Muppets back to MFSR. I would suggest anyone that grabbed an AM fastpass in early March today double check that it didn't get swapped out, and if it did, there may be a short window of opportunity to switch it back.

Yes, pretty much this exact thing happened to me, and I was freaking out. I had moved a March 2nd MFSR 3:00 PM FP+ to 10:00 AM when I saw the slot was open, then 2 hours later I get an email that it's been swapped for Muppets, which obviously made me very unhappy. However, just now the 10:00 AM slot seems to have come *back*, and I was able to swap Muppets back to MFSR. I would suggest anyone that grabbed an AM fastpass in early March today double check that it didn't get swapped out, and if it did, there may be a short window of opportunity to switch it back.
Ditto. Good thing I was awake to catch it. Waking up to those emails would have flipped my lid. They did give me an anytime fast pass for one of the toy story manias..otherwise got my passes back. Wonder what happened?

Great name by the way...the planet of the apes episode is top 5 for me...I can siiiinnngg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter