***March 2020***

Thanks for the head’s up on the WDW Food&Wine app - switching it over to 2020 flower and garden and having all of this food and drink info at my fingertips may prove to be dangerous! 8-)

Ahhhhh!!! It is so fun to see someone in our group leaving soon!!! :) 19 more days here....

For those of you who go and do HS -- PLEASE report back on the boarding group situation and what you RD. I've been watching what is going on and the 8a opening seems to have everyone in the park at once. I have a friend there now and she got a boarding group yesterday but said they were all gone within seconds. Thankfully we have two days at HS to try, but my goodness!!!!
24 days for us. I just, for the first time this morning, went on to practice grabbing a boarding group. Obviously I couldn't complete the process but I physically wanted to try it so I know what to do. Wasn't too terribly difficult but I'm sure it will be more stressful actually doing it!

24 days for us. I just, for the first time this morning, went on to practice grabbing a boarding group. Obviously I couldn't complete the process but I physically wanted to try it so I know what to do. Wasn't too terribly difficult but I'm sure it will be more stressful actually doing it!

What is stressful is all of the reports saying to get off of Wi-fi and do it, or wait three seconds past opening and then open your app and try. All of these approaches and only 60 seconds before they are gone -- geeze!

I am beyond excited just had to share with my DIS :grouphug:
I have been stalking my reservation hoping and just saw YC standard room AP disc show up for our entire stay.
Work or no work I jumped on it :woohoo:
I still can’t believe it we love resort, pool, walking over to Epcot for :drinking1
Ok sorry I’m done lol

Arrived at Studios today by resort bus at 650- in the park by 715. Lined up for MMRR stretching down Sunset. Got boarding group 49 right at 8. Was done riding MMRR by 915- they must have opened it before 8 because we were continuously moving. Rode Saucers with a 30 minute wait and TSMM with a FP- they called is at 1045 with only a one hour boarding group return time, so we missed our ToT 1115 FP as we had ADR’s at 1220 and needed to use rider swap for RotR- both steps of riders done between 11-12. A great day. Rode MGSR with FP at 130 and Ogas at 230. ToT had a 30 mim standby line at 330 so got it In too- A Great Day!

We have been watching the weather for more than a week. Sunday's forecast has stayed at 69 degrees, but Monday's forecast keeps getting warmer, which is fine with us. :)
[/QUOT
Agreed! I'm going to watch the feedback for this one closely. We snagged a FP for it, but I had to give up SDD and I really hope it is worth it!
We got in line at 715 am this morning- they must have started early as we moved continuously- were off by 915. It is cute- very different and fun. The lines were actually 90 minutes several times later in the day, and it must have broken down at least twice for a short time. I’m on the fence, but I think of the three Tier 1’s I prefer Slinky Dog!

I was off Wi -Fi, had my app opened when I entered but shut it down. Opened it back about three second after 8 and got group 49. My SIL did not shut his app down and it didn’t work for him. I’ve heard some people did like him and keep it on the “ find out more” page, but his would not go grey so he could continue.

They opened all of the rides at Hollywood Studios early yesterday morning. I talked to someone who got there before 8am and the rides were open, including Mickey and Minnie RR.

Last edited:
Arrived at Studios today by resort bus at 650- in the park by 715. Lined up for MMRR stretching down Sunset. Got boarding group 49 right at 8. Was done riding MMRR by 915- they must have opened it before 8 because we were continuously moving. Rode Saucers with a 30 minute wait and TSMM with a FP- they called is at 1045 with only a one hour boarding group return time, so we missed our ToT 1115 FP as we had ADR’s at 1220 and needed to use rider swap for RotR- both steps of riders done between 11-12. A great day. Rode MGSR with FP at 130 and Ogas at 230. ToT had a 30 mim standby line at 330 so got it In too- A Great Day!

So glad you had such a great day at HS!!!! You got it warmed up for the rest of us Marchers. :)

Leaving tomorrow night for our girls weekend! I'm so excited! Our plans are coming together. Last night I was able to switch my DD's 12:50 BBB appt at GF to 9:40 at MK (for Sunday). Then this morning I was able to book the parade dinning package at Tony's for 1:15 (it had previously been unavailable). It's going to be a quick but fun filled tip!

We fly out tomorrow evening as well and we are stoked!

First day in the parks is Saturday and I’ll finally get to surprise my family with the six month long planned lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Can’t wait!
Safe travels and have fun pixiedust:

Leaving tomorrow night for our girls weekend! I'm so excited! Our plans are coming together. Last night I was able to switch my DD's 12:50 BBB appt at GF to 9:40 at MK (for Sunday). Then this morning I was able to book the parade dinning package at Tony's for 1:15 (it had previously been unavailable). It's going to be a quick but fun filled tip!
Safe travels and enjoy pixiedust:

I haven’t been looking as we plan to stick with ours (we got what we needed already) but in some other threads on the March updates, there’s stalking but none showing up yet.
Thanks! I looked as soon as I got the TP e-mail and have been checking randomly throughout the night and still didn't see anything before 9am. Wasn't sure if I just missed the drop or something. I have a nice plan starting at 9am and would push it all to 8am if I could 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter