***March 2020***

Arriving March 1sr also-we have the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise booked that begins at 645 that night. We are making sure we have on long pants and good jackets. The rest of the week we will be there looks good - I always look at the Orlando local weather WESH channel 2, and I think we can swim Tuesday and Wednesday at least!
We'll be wearing our northern clothes, jeans and long sleeves, for our arrival this Sunday when it will be approximately 55 degrees when we arrive at 9:30am. But after we make it through Sunday the weather should be pretty good. We plan to spend a lot of time at the pool. :)

We'll be wearing our northern clothes, jeans and long sleeves, for our arrival this Sunday when it will be approximately 55 degrees when we arrive at 9:30am. But after we make it through Sunday the weather should be pretty good. We plan to spend a lot of time at the pool. :)

Ahhhhh!!! It is so fun to see someone in our group leaving soon!!! :) 19 more days here....

For those of you who go and do HS -- PLEASE report back on the boarding group situation and what you RD. I've been watching what is going on and the 8a opening seems to have everyone in the park at once. I have a friend there now and she got a boarding group yesterday but said they were all gone within seconds. Thankfully we have two days at HS to try, but my goodness!!!!

8 days for us! We are surprising my niece tomorrow (she doesn't know yet)! We have a scavenger hunt prepared, with a puzzle...can't wait to see her reaction!
I've only been able to surprise my wife once. On Christmas Day, one of her presents was a Pal Mickey (not sure if any of you remember this, it was a Mickey that talked at the park and said stuff about the area you were in!) and in his hands was a note saying that he needed to go home right away! We left for WDW the next day! I'm usually horrible at surprises but I finally succeeded with this one! Let us know how your niece reacts!

7 more days until the fun begins for my crew. We will be arriving at CBR around bed time next Friday evening.

We plan on mostly MK first and last days. Our first HS rope drop/BG attempt for us will not be until March 9. Also have room to try again 2 more days (EC morning one day and a 2nd half day planned at HS) if need be.

From the looks of the crowds lately at HS I am extremely thankful for the morning through lunch FPs we were able to snag. Using those will help me stay sane while navigating the crowds and hopefully waiting to board Rise.

We hardly used the park hopper feature on our first WDW family trip in 2018 but I have no doubt we will be using it a lot more this time around. Gives me comfort to know that if crowds are wearing us out (I’m looking at you Hollywood Studios) we can always travel to a hopefully less crowded park.

Other than ordering a little grocery delivery, I feel like everything else is done and am just waiting for the fun to begin!

So I finally figured out my meal for our HS day literally booked and cancelled like 10 different ADRs for dinner lol booked the Hollywood Brown Derby and I'm going to have my daughter and her bestie choose the day before if we will keep that or do Docking Bay 7.

Booked our flight to Disney still trying to find a flight home for After our California grill brunch. Magic Bands are here found out I have whole day before to pack as I don't have any work. 11 days to go can't believe it almost March!

Just booked an impromptu trip for next weekend! My DH is taking DS skiing so I thought, hmmm what fun thing can I do with DD? Disney it is! Staying at POFQ (I couldn’t believe it was available!) and my mom will be joining us. I’m excited for a girls trip! My DD is 3 (turning 4 on 3/19) and this will be her 8th trip! We all have APs. We’re flying in next Friday night and leave Monday. We’re doing Epcot on Sat and MK on Sun. I was able to book some decent FPs and ADRs. I even booked BBB for DD on Sun at the GF. I can’t wait!

I gave up on the crowd calanders, i have been looking at avabile hotels, so far looks good for my week of 8-14th there are still rooms at disney for the first part of the week. I am wishing all you all well later in the month... pretty busy.

First park day was yesterday at Animal Kingdom. My parents joined for this day, which was not planned and they got their tickets the day before. Had good luck refreshing, which I hadn't tried before, and got them a KS timed with ours and FOP. Stumbled into watching Rivers of Light from Flame Tree. The day couldn't have gone much better.

First park day was yesterday at Animal Kingdom. My parents joined for this day, which was not planned and they got their tickets the day before. Had good luck refreshing, which I hadn't tried before, and got them a KS timed with ours and FOP. Stumbled into watching Rivers of Light from Flame Tree. The day couldn't have gone much better.

Sounds like a great day!
Were you able to get a fastpass for FOP same day?

With the 8 a.m. opening, does anyone know approximately what time you need to get in line to be able to enter the park at opening to get a boarding group? Are we talking 7 a.m. in line for entry? Or 6 a.m.?

With the 8 a.m. opening, does anyone know approximately what time you need to get in line to be able to enter the park at opening to get a boarding group? Are we talking 7 a.m. in line for entry? Or 6 a.m.?

Most people that have done it are advising for the 8am opening to arrive at HS around 7-7:15am, IF only getting a BG is your goal.

If you are planning on rope dropping any of the headliners it sounds like you may want to get there earlier than that as the lines get crazy fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter