March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

Great! There are 2 adults in mine.

Local Candy/Snack Exchange

kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number in any group between 6&11.

We use Fish Extenters to pass out local candy or snacks to your area. Usually, we will print out a description of the treats from the internet. It would be customary to give enough to share.

Looking forward to the exchange!

Bobbi

Anyone else'

We're booked for this cruise too! It's getting so close. We'll be staying at the POLY, heading to the cruise then back to SSR!

We're booked for this cruise too! It's getting so close. We'll be staying at the POLY, heading to the cruise then back to SSR!
:welcome:

We are at AKV before and heading to BWV afterwards. Really looking forward to this cruise.:boat:

Do you plan to go to the DVC presentation on embarkation day?

Care to join the Local Candy/Snack exchange?

I'm a Florida local who will be cruising the same time! Very excited to see all the updates on the Disney's Wonder! We've also cruised on the Disney Dream and LOVED it! I will be bringing my two daughters (age she 7 and 10) and my two nieces (ages 10 and 10). We would love to participate in the candy exchange! Sounds like fun! Please send me details. :)

I'm a Florida local who will be cruising the same time! Very excited to see all the updates on the Disney's Wonder! We've also cruised on the Disney Dream and LOVED it! I will be bringing my two daughters (age she 7 and 10) and my two nieces (ages 10 and 10). We would love to participate in the candy exchange! Sounds like fun! Please send me details. :)

:welcome:

I am planning a local candy/snack exchange using Fish Extenders. I have organized many in the past with as few as 3 participants and as many as 32. I keep the groups between 6-11. We give local treats and print out something from the internet explaining the gift. We make note if there are allergies. We've gotten Potato shaped candies from Idaho, salt water taffy from east coast shore resorts and Salt Lake City, Life Savers originated in Cleveland Ohio. Many more! Each person knows who is in the cabin, and gives enough to share.

If Candy/Snacks don't interest you, I have also organized a new pin trade....each room gives likes, dislikes and a new pin is given in the fish extender.

Bobbi

Local Candy/Snack Exchange
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number in any group between 6&11.

We use Fish Extenters to pass out local candy or snacks to your area. Usually, we will print out a description of the treats from the internet. It would be customary to give enough to share.

Looking forward to the exchange!

Bobbi

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

AutumnB123, you'll need 10 posts to get a conversation from me which would have the participants of the exchange.
You can post here or any of the other forums.
Tom and I are senior citizens who enjoy the Frozen Sing along at DHS so, we really are looking forward to seeing the stage show on board. We have sailed on the Magic and really loved Tangled! On the Fantasy, I especially love Aladdin.
What was your favorite show on the Dream?

AutumnB123, you'll need 10 posts to get a conversation from me which would have the participants of the exchange.
Tom and I are senior citizens who enjoy the Frozen Sing along at DHS so, we really are looking forward to seeing the stage show on board. We have sailed on the Magic and really loved Tangled! On the Fantasy, I especially love Aladdin.

The candy/snack exchange sounds like so much fun! We would love to participate Bobbiwoz.

I love to go, go, go on the ship and explore everything! While on the Disney Dream we had the awesome experience of seeing The Golden Mickeys which was a lot of fun, we also watch Disney Villians which was loved by all. We also watched a Tinkerbell show that was really cute. I would have to say the Golden Mickey's were my favorite. :) The new Frozen show looks amazing though! My girls are big Frozen fans and are very exciting about seeing it.

This will be our first time participating in the fish extenders. Is there any other information I need to know about it? The kids and I love arts and crafts so would it be okay to leave other surprise goodies along with our candy/snack that we pass out?

This will be our first time participating in the fish extenders. Is there any other information I need to know about it? The kids and I love arts and crafts so would it be okay to leave other surprise goodies along with our candy/snack that we pass out?
Yes, you can leave other goodies, in fact, I will also leave something else for the girls when I deliver the treats!
Bobbi:boat:

Yes, you can leave other goodies, in fact, I will also leave something else for the girls when I deliver the treats!
Bobbi:boat:
The girls will love participating in the fish extenders. I thought making some surprises to pass out would be fun to do with them leading up to the cruise and building up the excitement! :)

By the way, I enjoy The Golden Mickeys on the Dream as well!
We just recently booked our excursions for Castaway Cay and for our day at sea. We can't wait!! Do any of y'all have any personal favorites or MUST DO on the ship or on Castaway Cay?

I enjoy snorkeling, and plan to snorkel in the snorkeling area. Tom, my DH, will watch me. When my grand children come, we all snorkel for hours!

I enjoy snorkeling, and plan to snorkel in the snorkeling area. Tom, my DH, will watch me. When my grand children come, we all snorkel for hours!
I booked the package that included snorkeling, biking, and a tube. I thinking the girls will all love that. :) I read about the sandbar you can pay to go out to for a couple hours. I was very tempted to try it this time. Have yall ever been out to it?

Yes, I have been to the sandbar. I cannot walk very well on sand, so, I stayed on board, but it did look like fun for all the others on the trip. Someone found a star fish there that was passed along.

Yes, I have been to the sandbar. I cannot walk very well on sand, so, I stayed on board, but it did look like fun for all the others on the trip. Someone found a star fish there that was passed along.
How neat! I've been on the fence about doing that one this time. I am taking all of them parasailing too. They are very excited about that one. :)

I have biked around the island on a January cruise.
My husband and I took our two biking when we went on a Disney's Cruise in December 2015. We really enjoyed all the festive decorations at that time on the ship. The girls loved biking out to the look out spot. I believe my nieces will enjoy it too this time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter