March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

I think my girls would enjoy the candy/snack exchange. I do plan on probably leaving other surprises too for people participating (maybe on different days) to add to the excitement. Y'all just let me know what y'all would like to do. We are up for whatever. :)
Good! I will be leaving something for children, too. So, so far a modified Candy/Snack exchange is what we're talking about.

Any more thoughts? If you are part of the exchange, are you okay with including some Disney themed little gifts for the children in the cabins?

Bobbi:flower:

I'm bumping!:yay:
Good! I will be leaving something for children, too. So, so far a modified Candy/Snack exchange is what we're talking about.

Any more thoughts? If you are part of the exchange, are you okay with including some Disney themed little gifts for the children in the cabins?

Idk if people aren't responding because they think it might get expensive!

Here's what I was thinking Disney themed:
Tattoos, Stickers, crayons, activity books, etc.

BooSullyFamily has given suggestions (above) as to what sort of things would be appropriate to include for any children in the cabins. How about it? I'm fine with the inclusion, how about you? Since this is not what we originally signed up for, I would be happy saying "it's up to you." We have folks who indicated they would gift the kids something, I think it will be successful.

Candy/Snacks Exchange

BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number of cabins in any group between 6&11.

Are there folks here who enjoy going to trivia? I enjoy them more then my hubby, Tom. Is there anyone who would like to team up with me?

How about what movies you hope to see? I'm hoping to fit in Moana as well as Rogue One.

I think snacks for adults and toys for kids is a great idea! I'm from alabama ad I can't think of anything special that we have haha! Could I do just some of my favorite candy?

I think snacks for adults and toys for kids is a great idea! I'm from alabama ad I can't think of anything special that we have haha! Could I do just some of my favorite candy?
Absolutely!
When I send the conversations to interested people, you need to have at least 10 posts here, so keep up the conversation here!
Have you been on other DCL cruises?

By the way, :welcome:

Absolutely!
When I send the conversations to interested people, you need to have at least 10 posts here, so keep up the conversation here!
Have you been on other DCL cruises?
No, this our first! I have been on carnival a couple of times!

I had posted earlier that I did want to join! My little boy is super excited about his disney cruise! As a first time DCL cruiser, what do most 3-4 year olds enjoy the most on the Wonder?

Seeing the characters on board will be exciting for him.

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children
tismith
BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number of cabins in any group between 6&11.

Seeing the characters on board will be exciting for him.

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children
tismith
BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

Getting excited to start shopping and making neat gifts!!!! 23 more days till bobbiwoz closes the list

I hope some here will share with tismith things her young son has to took forward to. Our grandchildren were a bit older when they began cruising. We remember when they were barely putting their faces in the water at CC, but the last time we were all together we snorkeled together for hours!

I had posted earlier that I did want to join! My little boy is super excited about his disney cruise! As a first time DCL cruiser, what do most 3-4 year olds enjoy the most on the Wonder?
You are going to LOVE cruising

You will LOVE cruising with Disney! Your son should enjoy playing in the splash zone. Also, when you get on board make sure to check the day itinerary. There are many Disney characters who come out for meet and greets at different times and locations (it's always fun to have an autograph book or toy for them to sign to keep). The night shows too on the ship will mesmerize him along with adults too so I would definitely try and catch those. :) I'll make sure to leave your little sailor something fun in his fish extender. :)

Oh, another favorite of my girls is the unlimited ice cream cones. lol It is vacation. :)

Oh, another favorite of my girls is the unlimited ice cream cones. lol It is vacation. :)

Don't forget about Pirate Night too. It's always fun for the kids. Many kids (and families) dress up like pirates. The bibbidi bobbidi boutique does offer the pirate makeover for boys which is fun (but does cost extra). You can also find a fun pirate costume and bring it with you for him to dress up in. The firework show that evening is lots of fun for all. :)

Hello everyone! We literally just moved our date to this sailing. We were booked for the Magic Dover to Barcelona sailing in the summer, but had to switch due to work.
We are still very excited to be aboard the Wonder once again which was the first cruise we sailed on, only this time we have our little bundle of joy to share the experience with. We will also be celebrating our 18th anniversary which is that same weekend. Cannot wait! Not too far along. Looking forward to meeting fellow DiSers :)

Hello everyone! We literally just moved our date to this sailing. We were booked for the Magic Dover to Barcelona sailing in the summer, but had to switch due to work.
We are still very excited to be aboard the Wonder once again which was the first cruise we sailed on, only this time we have our little bundle of joy to share the experience with. We will also be celebrating our 18th anniversary which is that same weekend. Cannot wait! Not too far along. Looking forward to meeting fellow DiSers :)
:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter