March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

Great! There are 2 adults in mine.

Local Candy/Snack Exchange

kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number in any group between 6&11.

We use Fish Extenters to pass out local candy or snacks to your area. Usually, we will print out a description of the treats from the internet. It would be customary to give enough to share.

Looking forward to the exchange!

Bobbi

HI there...I have two more cabins that will be adding to this fun! I love the kid suprise and adult treat! One cabin is 2 adults w/1 boy the other will be 2 adults w/boy and girl. :-)

HI there...I have two more cabins that will be adding to this fun! I love the kid suprise and adult treat! One cabin is 2 adults w/1 boy the other will be 2 adults w/boy and girl. :-)
I'm glad the changes "work" for you!

Each family participating should be listed, because I need to know how many cabins are involved. I keep each group between 6-11 cabins. Sign ups end February 20.

You can begin starting a conversation with me, and have "March Exchange " in the title. Tell me your cabin number, number of adults, children, and ages if you like. Also, tell if there are any allergies.

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children
tismith
BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

You are going to LOVE cruising

You will LOVE cruising with Disney! Your son should enjoy playing in the splash zone. Also, when you get on board make sure to check the day itinerary. There are many Disney characters who come out for meet and greets at different times and locations (it's always fun to have an autograph book or toy for them to sign to keep). The night shows too on the ship will mesmerize him along with adults too so I would definitely try and catch those. :) I'll make sure to leave your little sailor something fun in his fish extender. :)[/QUOTE
Thank you! He is getting so excited about his disney cruise haha

Everyone's life is busy.. between now and cruise time, here's my list.

2 weeks in Hawaii ( OK... but know my brother in law passed Jan 1, so not as the trip was originally planned. My sister is still coming.). That's why sign ups come Feb 20, we will be home. You can still send me a conversation with your Candy/Snack modified FE info!

Cataract surgery

Finally moving to Cape May and putting Ohio house on market

Adopting a 5 year old dog. His name is Gus and he lives in NJ.

IMG_2767.JPG

Anyone else care to share???

Everyone's life is busy.. between now and cruise time, here's my list.

2 weeks in Hawaii ( OK... but know my brother in law passed Jan 1, so not as the trip was originally planned. My sister is still coming.). That's why sign ups come Feb 20, we will be home. You can still send me a conversation with your Candy/Snack modified FE info!

Cataract surgery

Finally moving to Cape May and putting Ohio house on market

Adopting a 5 year old dog. His name is Gus and he lives in NJ.

View attachment 218147

Anyone else care to share???

Wow! Sounds like February and the beginning of March is going to be busy for y'all. I'm so sorry about your loss. My husband just recently passed away in October. That's one reason my two girls and I just recently relocated to Florida (from Tennessee), to be closer to family. I'm really looking forward to the cruise. I'm looking forward to spending time with the kids and making some happy memories. Beginning of March we are moving (still in Florida). We found a house we love and will be moving in then. After all the moves I'm sure we will all enjoy relaxing on the ship! :)

Wow! Sounds like February and the beginning of March is going to be busy for y'all. I'm so sorry about your loss. My husband just recently passed away in October. That's one reason my two girls and I just recently relocated to Florida (from Tennessee), to be closer to family. I'm really looking forward to the cruise. I'm looking forward to spending time with the kids and making some happy memories. Beginning of March we are moving (still in Florida). We found a house we love and will be moving in then. After all the moves I'm sure we will all enjoy relaxing on the ship! :)
My best wishes to you and your family!!!!I am sorry to read about your loss. I am happy that you have found a wonderful place to resettle to! I look forward to meeting you!

Bobbi

My best wishes to you and your family!!!!I am sorry to read about your loss. I am happy that you have found a wonderful place to resettle to! I look forward to meeting you!

Bobbi
Well my son is turning 17 on Sunday and Atlanta Falcons are playing super bowl so parties all weekend long!!!!!
Field trips, valentines and shopping for the cruise, may life sounds boring lol
Praying for y'all and what's going on with y'all! Moving is no fun!

Well my son is turning 17 on Sunday and Atlanta Falcons are playing super bowl so parties all weekend long!!!!!
Field trips, valentines and shopping for the cruise, may life sounds boring lol
Praying for y'all and what's going on with y'all! Moving is no fun!
Go Falcons!
Thanks for prayers and well wishes!

I
BooSullyFamily has given suggestions (above) as to what sort of things would be appropriate to include for any children in the cabins. How about it? I'm fine with the inclusion, how about you? Since this is not what we originally signed up for, I would be happy saying "it's up to you." We have folks who indicated they would gift the kids something, I think it will be successful.

Candy/Snacks Exchange

BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz

On February 20 I will close the list. I will start a conversation with everyone and we will tell everyone involved our cabin number. Just in case there's suddenly a swell of interest, I will keep the number of cabins in any group between 6&11.

Are there folks here who enjoy going to trivia? I enjoy them more then my hubby, Tom. Is there anyone who would like to team up with me?

How about what movies you hope to see? I'm hoping to fit in Moana as well as Rogue One.

It just dawned on me but the new Beauty and the Beast will be coming out right before the cruise! I bet they will be playing it on board!! :)

Question:
For the exchange of gifts are we planning 3 or 4 days? I know Sunday we have to be packed the night before but just seeing what everyone thought, since it would be a rush day?

Question:
For the exchange of gifts are we planning 3 or 4 days? I know Sunday we have to be packed the night before but just seeing what everyone thought, since it would be a rush day?

I was planning on a single gift day. I'll be doing it embarkation day or day at sea.

Question:

I have surprises to leave every day but Sunday (since it's usually hectic that morning). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter