Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Love your designs ! Could I have the following license plates please? We leave Oct 30th. Thanks in Advance !

License-HalloweenStitchs1.jpg
Name. Kaylee & Kara
Date. Nov. 2012

Name. Cameron & Cooper
Date. Nov. 2012

Going-2-C-Mickey: sorry but the DISign you selected was intended for 1 name only. I did it for another DISer with 2 and do NOT care for the results.

graywakemom: first I ask that you check out the stickys at the top of the forum and see what we are about. secondly, Disney copyrights prohibit anyone (and that includes those immoral etsy and ebay people who violate) from profiting from their images. we DISign "stuff" for free out of the goodness of our hearts. we sell NOTHING anywhere on this forum, nor do we advertise sites that do.

each DISigner has their own way of having DISign requests composed. The Meet the DISigners sticky will help with this. I also encourage you to read. See my signature for example. Most DISigners including me post any rules in post#1 of their threads.

my kids would have been appalled to be seen in a stroller so I know NOTHING of the ins and outs. better to start your own thread to ask questions if you don't find info in the stickys, rules or other threads.

And welcome to the BOARDS!

Hi Marion!!

Can I request a license plate with the theme/character of Tinkerbell & the name Joan?

She's an adult, 1st time Disney Cruise Line sailor :)

I'm thankful for anything that you can put together.

TIA!

Hi Marion

I wanted to make an addition to a family image you originally made for us.

12familyhead-1.jpg
Name to be added: Shanti

And a brand new request
10cruisingtogether-1.jpg
Names: tapan, Bhupendra, Sandip
Girls: Ureka, Geeta, shanti, niki

Disney wonder -feb 2013

Thanks a million

Sorry wrong thread for that request. Ill make it in the correct thread. My apologies.

Ahh ... I could see that ... Could we change to last name then ?

Name. The Dykes
Date. Nov. 2012

Name. The Hills
Date. Nov. 2012

Or - if two names would fit on these, then I'd rather change to them - whatever you think would work best is fine with me:

License-TrainRR1e.jpg
Names-Cam & Cooper
Date-Nov 2012

License-11Princesses1d.jpg
Names-Kaylee & Kara
Date- Nov 2012

Thanks for all you do !

I will try to catch up with all these license plate requests over the weekend. Be aware that I am in the area expecting power outages early next week so if I am not on the boards, you will know why! :headache:
:mad:

:sad:

:sad2:

Hi Marion,

I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I would like to request the following please

License-FinnMcMissile1.jpg

Name is Luke McMissile and the travel date is Dec 2012

License-Christmas1.jpg

Name is Gorby Dec 2012

Last is

License-Christmas14.jpeg

Name is A & L Dec 2012

Thank you for all you do.

I hope you don't loose power too often next week.

mishoe01: I have a couple so ask that you take a look in my PB and provide the required JPG. Also ship name and month/year

Hi, Marion.

Can you please make me some Stroller Tags?

December 2012

Morgan: License-Christmas2.jpg
Isaac: License-Christmas9.jpg
Morgan: License-Christmas1.jpg
Isaac: License-Christmas1.jpg

Thank you! I love your designs!!

License-Christmas15.jpg

Can I please have 2 of the gold signs with the blue lettering, one should say Acheson and one should say Dyess?

Our trip is in Dec. thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter