Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

LydiaAch: please note that I have rules for all my request threads. #1 is that I require the JPG file name, not a description.

thanks, and welcome to my license plate thread!! (my favorite things to do)

If you are using apps that don't show signatures, I guess you can't get to my link from there. Oh well :confused3

My rules still stand!

If you are not able to read my signature and see my Photobucket link, I would like to know what you are using to access forum. Only inform me when you post a request please.

I already know about iPads and iPhones so you do NOT need to tell me about them.

I have posted above, outside my signature, my PB link and a listing of all my request threads. Hope this is helpful for those with access problems!

Would you mind making us one:

License-MVMCP4.jpg

Jones family stroller

Jan 2013

Thank you so much and good luck with the storm, prayers to all!

Can you let me know if you can make this?

License-Minnie3.jpg

Kerrington or Brooker Family (I'm listing options because I know my dd's name is long. Could also do Kerr Bear)

December 2012

Leaving on Dec 2nd.

Thank you in advance.

Kim

Could you make
Liscense-Princess Tiara
Dec 2012
Darcy

Liscence-Christmas
Dec 2012
Lillie Family
Thank you so much

out of commission for at least 7-10 days due to Sandy and power outages. No gasoline available so am making this one trip to our firehouse to pay bills on time. back to DISigning when I can. In the meantime, reading by flashlight under many blankets!

I hope you get you are weathering the after effects of the storm as best you can. If you have a chance could I get the following, but for Disneyland instead?

th_License-Christmas6.jpg

Jones & Co

Jones & Co

Jones & Co

Jones & Co

All for Nov 2012

Thanks! and hang in there!

If you start to design again, could I please have
License-LightningMcQueen1.jpg with Big Brother on it
and
License-Mater1.jpg with Little Brother on it

both for Nov 2012

i'll understand if you cant get to it and thank you!

IF I start to DISign again? Hope you meant WHEN! :rotfl2:

and to all:
still out of commission as power has not been restored. and then to see how long after the cable and internet are back.... :eek:

if your trip is in next couple of weeks I may or may not get to you. :confused3

I sure hope you get your power back soon! I'm cheering for you:cheer2:

If by chance you can get them done we leave in 35 days:hourglass

photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/License%20Plates/License-Ariel1.jpg

Date: Dec 2012
Name: Laney

photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/License%20Plates/License-Spiderman1.jpg

Date: Dec 2012
Name: Hunterman

I sure hope I did that right:scared:

Twindisneykids: 35 days? if I don't have them done way before that I will turn to a popcicle!!

Please note that I ask for just the jpg file name and not the extraneous path info.

License-Ariel1.jpg

License-Spiderman1.jpg

is all I require (and expect to see)

for your information, I go nowhere near my own Photobucket to locate the master files for personalizing.
Thanks!!

IF I start to DISign again? Hope you meant WHEN! :rotfl2:

and to all:
still out of commission as power has not been restored. and then to see how long after the cable and internet are back.... :eek:

if your trip is in next couple of weeks I may or may not get to you. :confused3

haha yes, yes, of course i meant when! So sorry you're having to go without power, fingers crossed you're back to normal soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter