Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

please please PLEASE. I hate the quote feature and request that it not be used on any of my threads. Thanks! :thumbsup2

ack! sorry, that was me! i saw that you said that and took it to mean just requoting designs, didnt even register it about other conversation, sorry! wont happen again!

Could I have this one please? (I think I copied the right info. If not you can internet smack me lol.)

License-Christmas6.jpg
Ade Family
December 2012

When you get time. Also, I'm in Atlantic County. Not sure where exactly you are in NJ. But if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I have power at my house.

Got power back last night but tv, phone and internet still out....will keep you informed!!

So happy you have power back and I hope the rest of your services are restored soon! Thank you so much in advance for doing these. It is so kind! If you have time, we would like to request the following please:

License-Mater1.jpg
Liam's Ride
December 2012

License-Christmas1.jpg
Istre Family
December 2012

Thank you!

On a side note, does anyone have good recommendations for attaching to strollers if you're not using the Disney ones? I was thinking laminate and attach with some cute ribbon, but was wondering if anyone had some tried and true suggestions. TIA!

I am still largely out of commission due to Hurricane Sandy. Did manage to personalize many and upload to Photobucket (don't share that I did the uploads at work!)

Those are perfect! Thanks so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to add a special touch to our trip! Can't wait to put then on our stroller!

Hi, hope you're able to get connected at home soon! Sorry to hear you were without power for so long. My parents and all of their neighbors in north jersey had "refugees" from northern and western morris county at their houses until this past weekend when power was restored for them, and their cable/internet has been going in and out for the past two weeks, so I know how it is, and whenever you can get to these is fine.

I'd like to make the following request for our trip in January 2013.
License-Cars4.jpg
Can you make it with Mater and Lightening McQueen instead?
St. Pierre is the name for it - in Red font if possible.

Thanks in advance!!

Michelle

Thank you so so much. I love it!

How are things at home for you? My dad is 4 blocks from the beach about an hour north of me, and he still doesn't have power. He finally got a rental car this week so he could start going to work again. The storm was horrible. :(

just shy of 2 weeks without power. glad to have water, cooking facilities and lights again.

no tv, phone or internet for 7-10 more days

never saw a single JCP&L truck for the whole 2 weeks :confused3

I'm so sorry you are still without your services! Taking the time to do these for us means so much, but even more so knowing you are still needing basic services! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for adding extra magic to our trip! Hoping some magic is rained down on you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter