Marrieds choosing not to have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thank god more True Blood people.

I had never read her books before the first show...as of today, I have read them all, and all the short stories that I've been able to get my hands on.

...and I so understand the conversation about the theme song. DH and I have had it...over and over...and sadly, he was right.

Ok, thank god more True Blood people.

I had never read her books before the first show...as of today, I have read them all, and all the short stories that I've been able to get my hands on.

...and I so understand the conversation about the theme song. DH and I have had it...over and over...and sadly, he was right.

It seems like some people who have read the books are more disappointed in the show, b/c it is not right on with the books :confused3

I chose not to read them before the show started and I am glad I didn't only b/c, now, I have nothing to be disappointed in or do not have to compare the books- with the show!:dance3:

It seems like some people who have read the books are more disappointed in the show, b/c it is not right on with the books :confused3

I chose not to read them before the show started and I am glad I didn't only b/c, now, I have nothing to be disappointed in or do not have to compare the books- with the show!:dance3:

Character development wise, the show is much much better. I do enjoy the books, but I have a feeling that I'm going to become obsessive about the show.

'course, it could be becuase of the massive amounts of eye candy going on.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

Hope everyone is doing well! I had one crazy, busy week and so thankful it's Friday. I saw my podorthist this Wednesday and he adjusted my orthotics and believe it or not I did 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning!!:yay: My ankle is feeling good, no pain anyway so I'm going to keep it going because it's going to be good prep for the Disney trip. I think the heavy duty ibuprofens are helping too.

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? We have great weather predicted for the weekend, sunny & 70's, I think this is our Indian Summer because next week we're dropping into the 50's so that will mean that winter is right around the corner. I'm going to finish my Halloween decorating (I started some last Saturday and then it rained all day Sunday so it did not get done), and then Sunday we are getting together with my dad to celebrate his birthday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

Hope everyone is doing well! I had one crazy, busy week and so thankful it's Friday. I saw my podorthist this Wednesday and he adjusted my orthotics and believe it or not I did 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning!!:yay: My ankle is feeling good, no pain anyway so I'm going to keep it going because it's going to be good prep for the Disney trip. I think the heavy duty ibuprofens are helping too.

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? We have great weather predicted for the weekend, sunny & 70's, I think this is our Indian Summer because next week we're dropping into the 50's so that will mean that winter is right around the corner. I'm going to finish my Halloween decorating (I started some last Saturday and then it rained all day Sunday so it did not get done), and then Sunday we are getting together with my dad to celebrate his birthday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tammy, glad the orthotics are working and you are able to do more!! That's great...
We don't really have plans for the weekend..Going to a movie, getting DH to finish off the season of Weeds from ondemand.
Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!

Tammy, glad the orthotics are working and you are able to do more!! That's great...
We don't really have plans for the weekend..Going to a movie, getting DH to finish off the season of Weeds from ondemand.
Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks Tiffany!:)

What movie are you planning to see? I love Weeds! We had originally started watching Season 1 from a bootleg DVD we got from a friend. We also had Season 2 but we borrowed it to my DSIL and never got back to it (we did not have Showtime at the time). So needless to say we have a lot of catching up to do, but thank goodness for On Demand!

Thanks Tiffany!:)

What movie are you planning to see? I love Weeds! We had originally started watching Season 1 from a bootleg DVD we got from a friend. We also had Season 2 but we borrowed it to my DSIL and never got back to it (we did not have Showtime at the time). So needless to say we have a lot of catching up to do, but thank goodness for On Demand!

Probably Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist...it's based off a young adult book we both like..(what can I say..I love young adult novels...lol) The movie looks good, not what I'd really want from a movie of the book(I love Michael Cera, but he's SO not right for the role of Nick), but it still looks cute...

Oh you guys definitely need to get caught up on Weeds...I feel like it's only gotten better and better with each season!!! Yup, we are lovers of On Demand as well...I never remember my shows on HBO and Showtime, so it is a lifesaver for us!!

We have a pretty quiet weekend going. Saturday night though our Mizzou Tigers play Oklahoma State. We already have plans to go to a sports bar with some friends to watch. GO TIGERS!!!

I have never read the True Blood books. I have been watching the show though. I am waiting to see who is killing everyone. The dog thing is weird too, especially now that we know Sam barks in his sleep.:rotfl:

We have a pretty quiet weekend going. Saturday night though our Mizzou Tigers play Oklahoma State. We already have plans to go to a sports bar with some friends to watch. GO TIGERS!!!

I have never read the True Blood books. I have been watching the show though. I am waiting to see who is killing everyone. The dog thing is weird too, especially now that we know Sam barks in his sleep.:rotfl:

I haven't read the books either..I have a friend who has the same taste in Sci-Fi Fantasy and has read the series, but doesn't like them as much as a lot of other series by other authors...but I'm thinking I may try to find them at the used bookstores around town...

I'm really wondering what's up with Sam as well...and who's killing people...He seems suspicious, but I can't believe it is him at all.
BTW, has anyone else actually heard Stephen Moyers (Bill) talk IRL? Since he's British, he has a really beautiful natural accent...then again I'm really partial to British accents.

I haven't read the books either..I have a friend who has the same taste in Sci-Fi Fantasy and has read the series, but doesn't like them as much as a lot of other series by other authors...but I'm thinking I may try to find them at the used bookstores around town...

I agree. They're good books, but I think there are better series out there. I actually like the tv version better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter