May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! My 1 year old was playing with the phone and called someone. I quickly hung up - but darn caller ID! Person called me back! Lisa

Katie called the operator once and wanted to talk to Grandma.:lmao:

:offtopic: :offtopic: Another wild and crazy Friday night out! :goodvibes Thursday after work I tried a new Mexican restaurant in town with a co-worker. It's called Mango's Mexican Grill. We sat at the bar and I loved how authentic it is (including the guys who work there). So I asked my fellow cruiser Cindy to join me there again last night because I was sure she'd love the "scenery" too! :rolleyes1 I got along really well with one waiter (Alejandro) and after Cindy left, he and I went out for a fun evening of playing pool. :thumbsup2 Major language barrier (because he moved here from Mexico a few months ago to work in his cousin's restaurant), but it was fun trying to remember all the years of Spanish I took in school. Alejandro and I are going out next weekend and he says if I teach him more English, he'll help me re-learn Spanish.

I just love meeting new people from all over! :)

I love the name Alejandro just conjures for me an image of an Antonio Banderas type male!!!

Good point.. About updating the list.

I had a dental work done on Monday and now I think I may have to have a root canal. Thank goodness our dentist does sedation dentistry. :banana: :banana:

Oh I so wish my dentist did sedation!! None of the ones I have had have offered this.:confused3 I am such a coward. Mind you I have had 3 0r 4 root canal sessions and I have to say they were less trouble than ordinary deep fillings as I think the dentist did a better numbing job!!! I lie there with wet palms a complete nervous wreck!!!

I am sure everything will go ok.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello....I faithfully read these threads, and am so excited about meeting everyone and being included with everything...:woohoo: :banana:

More exciting - my husband Bob and I are meeting up with someone from this thread next Saturday night....EllaEnchanted....this is so cool meeting people before the cruise. I only know LiserAnn from California (who I adore, and her family....met up 2 years ago on the Mexico cruise and hope to share a dining room table with????????Lisa????????)....:confused3

I truly LOVE reading every thread...when I don't get time, my husband tells me what is going on - oh, when you get to know me, you'll understand, I'm the 'talker' - he is quiet but a super nice guy who LOVES Disboards (well, maybe he is quiet because he can't get a word in EVER, yep, I'm the chatter, right Lisa?:rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )...

Bob and Lucy

Sounds like fun. I pass info from the Disboards to DH as well.

I love the name Alejandro just conjures for me an image of an Antonio Banderas type male!!!
Oh yeah! He doesn't look like Antonio, but sure is cute! His name fits him! Too young (only 27), but he doesn't mind that I'll be 37 in a few months. :thumbsup2 I keep meeting and hooking up with much younger men....does that mean I'm having a midlife crisis?
:rotfl2:

Oh I so wish my dentist did sedation!! None of the ones I have had have offered this.:confused3 I am such a coward. Mind you I have had 3 0r 4 root canal sessions and I have to say they were less trouble than ordinary deep fillings as I think the dentist did a better numbing job!!! I lie there with wet palms a complete nervous wreck!!!

I am sure everything will go ok.

Most of my problems with the dentist stem from my sulfite allergy. I developed the allergy 6 years ago. Sulfites are also used as a preservative in some injectible and Iv medications. I told my last dentist and he assured me that the sulfite amount was to small to be a problem. Well, I had increasing more severe reactions anytime I had dental work, that he past off as anxiety related.

I've had dental work for many years and as a child went to a dentist that didn't use novacaine. So why the anxiety problems now?

I went to this new dentist for a root canal and the sedation dentistry at the urging of my dentist. The new guy heard about my allergy and tried an anesthetic that doesn't contain sulfites. Surprise no reactions. It was like night and day. However having had the sedation, I've been spoiled. :)

"The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of man's success in life"
Edward Everett Hale

What! I just lose 40 posts! How weird! Well, it was suppose to be my 500! Lisa

Oh yeah! He doesn't look like Antonio, but sure is cute! His name fits him! Too young (only 27), but he doesn't mind that I'll be 37 in a few months. :thumbsup2 I keep meeting and hooking up with much younger men....does that mean I'm having a midlife crisis?
:rotfl2:

You're not having a midlife crisis. I know this because I'm 51 and haven't had mine yet. :lmao:

What! I just lose 40 posts! How weird! Well, it was suppose to be my 500! Lisa

I wonder if they purge the threads occasionaly. I'm on a Christmas board that does this every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter